BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Christy S.
Christy S.
I love this cream because it helps me duturas prevent stains and wrinkles caused by alone is a perfect daily cream that moisturizes my face and at the same time it protects
C S.
C S.
Etobicoke, ON
No a fan of this product. Was sticky on my face and it had a weird smell to it. It could've just been me because I hear a lot of people really like this product.
Magalys v.
Magalys v.
Is a line of daily moisturizers that help to erase away the appearance of fine lines and discolorations for a lifetime of healthy, beautiful skin.
April  W.
April W.
Sto. Domingo, Heredia`
Light formula absorbs fast and feels great on the skin. No residual residue and works well under makeup. Wish I'd found a scent-free formula.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Ontario
I really liked this product, it's a great all in one moisturizer but I found it to be a little on the harsh side for my skin.
Thyara L.
Thyara L.
Amooo esse produto, não deixa minha pele com
Irritações e nem craquela na minha maquiagem
Hidrata bastante a área de aplicação e pela hidratação acabou clareando tbm
Yani F.
Yani F.
Xalapa
I like the brand a lot! It never disappoint me! It's really moisturizing without that oily felling, it is amazing that it has SPF, because it helps u to take care of the damage produced by the sun, I like that this product don't bring u pimples or something like that, I have used but I don't have wrinkle yet so I don't know if it really helps u with that, but I put most under my eyes, is not greasy.
Faye E.
Faye E.
My skin can be very tricky and sensitive however this was perfect, left my skin feeling refreshed and I noticed a difference after only a few weeks. Lasts a long time too as you don't need to use all that much. The only problem is it is listed as anti-wrinkle however I doubt it prevents early signs of ageing
Bob M.
Bob M.
Calgary
Great results and stays with me when I forget to add sunscreen to my regimen. Wrinkles appear to be reduced but at 61 there are still some experience lines showing.
William H.
William H.
Ottawa, ON
I really like this product. Not too greasy, didn't make me break out and has a great SPF level. I would prefer higher, though! Other than that, a really fresh and wonderful product.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??