BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Melanie L.
Delicate enough for facial skin. Keeps you moisturized and protected from the sun. Like it
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Great product, awesome brand for breakouts and spots, it really helps to improve your skin
Anne D.
rockville, MD
Excellent product no gummy. The protection is excellent and the skin is a feeling of clean
Calle W.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff just always makes my skin feel so greasy but it does help my face with dryness
Brooke B.
I have not personally used this cream. I got it for my mom. She seemed to like it a lot!
Melissa S.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this product. A little goes a long way. Feels good when applied, and absorbs quickly
Stephanie R.
Centennial , CO
I like this sunscreen because it's not heavy or greasy and I can wear it under my makeup.
Jeanna C.
Rossville, GA
It's ok kind of smells funny I think when I finish this product I will try something else
Kialey V.
I use this product as an everyday moisturizer. Leaves my skin super soft and I love it.
Bengali G.
Great sunscreen. I have a Neutrogena fan for a long time and they make great skincare.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??