BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Jaimee M.
Champlain, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I kind of liked this product. But the more I used it the less I liked it. It really seemed to clog my pores and made me break out. It made my face a little oily and did nothing for anti aging. It did seem to hydrate my face a little bit though.
Julie J.
A friend gave me a half of a tube to try out several months back when we were on a trip and I had left mine at home. I immediately liked it, and I saw a difference in my skin within a week. When I ran out, I went back to my old moisturizer cream and that's when I realized how great the Neutrogena is. I threw out my old cream and bought the Neutrogena. My skin is smooth, complexion is clearer, and I swear it makes my skin "glow". I have fair skin, in my early 40s so complexion and fine lines are a concern. The Neutrogena has improved my skin so much, I've changed to a lighter foundation because I no longer need to heavy coverage. Great stuff.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
Ive been using this product for the last 10 years. It made my face appear younger with less wrinkles and less redness. In addition it isn't greasy or heavy. I love this cream!!!
Kialey V.
I use this product as an everyday moisturizer. Leaves my skin super soft and I love it.
Shubana A.
Montreal
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first Retinol product that I've ever purchased. Finally reaching age 30 I'm giving my skin more attention than I ever had before. As I tend to do a lot of research before purchasing anything, I bought this product after reading stellar reviews. I'm about half way down my tube now and so far I noticed what people call the "Retinol uglies" which lasted only a few days to a week and while I don't have any wrinkles yet, I do have creases aka "laugh lines" that have gotten softer. I don't think I would but this tube again, as I'll be looking into something a little stronger. I recommend this to anyone starting to use Retinol or who wants to start their anti aging process early.
C S.
Etobicoke, ON
No a fan of this product. Was sticky on my face and it had a weird smell to it. It could've just been me because I hear a lot of people really like this product.
Magalys v.
Is a line of daily moisturizers that help to erase away the appearance of fine lines and discolorations for a lifetime of healthy, beautiful skin.
April  W.
Sto. Domingo, Heredia`
Light formula absorbs fast and feels great on the skin. No residual residue and works well under makeup. Wish I'd found a scent-free formula.
Melissa C.
Ontario
I really liked this product, it's a great all in one moisturizer but I found it to be a little on the harsh side for my skin.
Tanisha T.
I'm a huge fan of this moisturizer. It's light-weight and makes my face feel well moisturized. I love the fact that it has SPF so I don't have to use too many products. At the moment it's my daytime moisturizer that I apply before my makeup but I may start using before bed or I'll try to find the lotion for night within this line. I'm very happy that I heard about this product on a YouTube review. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great face lotion!
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??