BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Christine A.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
Ive been using this product for the last 10 years. It made my face appear younger with less wrinkles and less redness. In addition it isn't greasy or heavy. I love this cream!!!
Secret M.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS PRODUCT MADE MY FACE BREAKOUT SOOO BAD!!! I NORMALLY AM PRETTY GOOD WITH NUETROGINA MOISTURIZERS BUT THIS SPECIFIC ONE GAVE ME A HORRIBLE BREAKOUT. MAYBE I AM ALLERGIC TO SOMETHING IN IT
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I was so disappointed when I took this out of the boxed kit I bought. Even though it says anti-wrinkle on the front it clearly says on the back, " This product has only been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.".

How is it an anti-wrinkle cream if it's been shown to not prevent early skin aging? The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because it's an ok moisturizer.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
Not a huge fan of the way it left an oily residue right after applying it. Maybe it was a bad product or maybe it's just the way my type of skin reacted to this but I didn't like it.
Dulce P.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
I've used this cream before & it actuallly left my face pretty soft.
I usually get the one thst doesn't have oil
Shubana A.
Shubana A.
Middleton, WI
This is the first Retinol product that I've ever purchased. Finally reaching age 30 I'm giving my skin more attention than I ever had before. As I tend to do a lot of research before purchasing anything, I bought this product after reading stellar reviews. I'm about half way down my tube now and so far I noticed what people call the "Retinol uglies" which lasted only a few days to a week and while I don't have any wrinkles yet, I do have creases aka "laugh lines" that have gotten softer. I don't think I would but this tube again, as I'll be looking into something a little stronger. I recommend this to anyone starting to use Retinol or who wants to start their anti aging process early.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of the Healthy Skin line of Neutrogena and have been using it dominantly before makeup in the mornings for years now. Of course, I appreciate that it contains SPF, but as with any moisturizer and especially those with SPF, watch out for getting too close to the eye. It can sometimes feel a bit heavy on my skin though. Has a pleasant smell, but it can be a bit strong, and goes on sale once in a while too. I usually buy mine from Shopper's Drug Mart.
Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.
I'm a huge fan of this moisturizer. It's light-weight and makes my face feel well moisturized. I love the fact that it has SPF so I don't have to use too many products. At the moment it's my daytime moisturizer that I apply before my makeup but I may start using before bed or I'll try to find the lotion for night within this line. I'm very happy that I heard about this product on a YouTube review. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great face lotion!
Niki B.
Niki B.
Toronto
After a full use of the bottle, on a daily basis, I found no change in the fine lines and wrinkles. Having said that, I find the moisturizer light and non-greasy. It feels nice and softening, but at this price point, is disappointing to not get wrinkle reduction.
William H.
William H.
Ottawa, ON
I really like this product. Not too greasy, didn't make me break out and has a great SPF level. I would prefer higher, though! Other than that, a really fresh and wonderful product.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??