Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#364 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Cinthia R.
Cinthia R.

Lo bueno de la hidratante es que se seca rápido y no sientes la cara pegajosa por lo que puedes usarla todos los días antes de maquillarte y ademas te protege del sol.
Bob M.
Bob M.
Calgary

Great results and stays with me when I forget to add sunscreen to my regimen. Wrinkles appear to be reduced but at 61 there are still some experience lines showing.
C S.
C S.
Etobicoke, ON

No a fan of this product. Was sticky on my face and it had a weird smell to it. It could've just been me because I hear a lot of people really like this product.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Orangeville

This has been my go to moisturizer for years now! I love the way it makes my skin feel and never causes any breakouts for me as some others I've tried have.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Miramichi, NB

I love how this product goes on, the smell, and the size of the box it comes in. I can see the difference in just weeks when I switch back to this product.
Magalys v.
Magalys v.

Is a line of daily moisturizers that help to erase away the appearance of fine lines and discolorations for a lifetime of healthy, beautiful skin.
April  W.
April W.
Sto. Domingo, Heredia`

Light formula absorbs fast and feels great on the skin. No residual residue and works well under makeup. Wish I'd found a scent-free formula.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Ontario

I really liked this product, it's a great all in one moisturizer but I found it to be a little on the harsh side for my skin.
diane w.
diane w.
alvinston, Ontario

This cleaner makes my face feel clean. With the added SPF 15 and the anti-wrinkle cream, this is a must have in your home!
Marina S.
Marina S.
Vancouver

Used while in Mexico. Perfect to apply in the morning! was a bit oily but most moisturizers with sunscreen are
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??

Join Now