BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Casandra C.
Pharr, TX
My mother used this product but she wasn't satisfied with it. Her face burned after using it.
Ariel A.
Long Beach, CA
I use this everyday as a moisturizer . And before my makeup . Comes with SPF which is great .
Jenna E.
De Pere, WI
This cream protected me from the sun and got rid of some of my wrinkles. I am very impressed.
Jeanette T.
los banos , ca
Love using this cream under my makeup.. works the same a bb cream and leaves face smooth\..
Anne D.
rockville, MD
Excellent product no gummy. The protection is excellent and the skin is a feeling of clean
Melanie L.
Delicate enough for facial skin. Keeps you moisturized and protected from the sun. Like it
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Great product, awesome brand for breakouts and spots, it really helps to improve your skin
Melissa S.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this product. A little goes a long way. Feels good when applied, and absorbs quickly
Stephanie R.
Centennial , CO
I like this sunscreen because it's not heavy or greasy and I can wear it under my makeup.
Jeanna C.
Rossville, GA
It's ok kind of smells funny I think when I finish this product I will try something else
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??