Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda P.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica L.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Abril M.See all 7 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it g...Yes have been using for 2 mont... 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturiz...This is the perfect anti wrink... 5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle re...Benton snail bee high content ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.
I'm a huge fan of this moisturizer. It's light-weight and makes my face feel well moisturized. I love the fact that it has SPF so I don't have to use too many products. At the moment it's my daytime moisturizer that I apply before my makeup but I may start using before bed or I'll try to find the lotion for night within this line. I'm very happy that I heard about this product on a YouTube review. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great face lotion!
Niki B.
Niki B.
Toronto
After a full use of the bottle, on a daily basis, I found no change in the fine lines and wrinkles. Having said that, I find the moisturizer light and non-greasy. It feels nice and softening, but at this price point, is disappointing to not get wrinkle reduction.
William H.
William H.
Ottawa, ON
I really like this product. Not too greasy, didn't make me break out and has a great SPF level. I would prefer higher, though! Other than that, a really fresh and wonderful product.
Christy S.
Christy S.
I love this cream because it helps me duturas prevent stains and wrinkles caused by alone is a perfect daily cream that moisturizes my face and at the same time it protects
Dayna A.
Dayna A.
Ingersoll, ONTARIO
I can't say enough how much I love this product! Doesn't leave a greasy feel and helps my makeup glide on super smooth! I love that it gives the added protection of an spf!
Bob M.
Bob M.
Calgary
Great results and stays with me when I forget to add sunscreen to my regimen. Wrinkles appear to be reduced but at 61 there are still some experience lines showing.
C S.
C S.
Etobicoke, ON
No a fan of this product. Was sticky on my face and it had a weird smell to it. It could've just been me because I hear a lot of people really like this product.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Miramichi, NB
I love how this product goes on, the smell, and the size of the box it comes in. I can see the difference in just weeks when I switch back to this product.
Magalys v.
Magalys v.
Is a line of daily moisturizers that help to erase away the appearance of fine lines and discolorations for a lifetime of healthy, beautiful skin.
April  W.
April W.
Sto. Domingo, Heredia`
Light formula absorbs fast and feels great on the skin. No residual residue and works well under makeup. Wish I'd found a scent-free formula.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??