BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Amanda H.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this for the sunscreen and anti wrinkle. It does not make your face super oily but did not help with my sensitive acne prone skin.
Bengali G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen. I have a Neutrogena fan for a long time and they make great skincare.
Carolina L.
Irvine, CA
Love the brand Neutrogena so I definitely suggest this to you all but the only bummer is that the spf is only 15
Vickey M.
I like how it feels and how light it is. I do like the SPF in it. Just enough to protect my skin and still repair it.
Alyssa R.
Waxahachie, TX
I really love this as a moisturizer and sunscreen when I am having a no make up day. However, I have to give it a lower rating because I find that it is hard for my make up to stick to it. If I try to apply make up while wearing this, it lasts much less time and often smears.
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super moisturizing and with no oily sensation highly recommended for those with oily to normal skin.
Tracy L.
Oshkosh, WI
I'm super oily skin through out summer and winter, but I don't use a SPF in any of my face products. So I figured a cream moisture would help, and this item just made me even more oily and it has a weird smell to it which was not pleasant. I hated using this but I told myself that I would use it since it was expensive but after a while I threw it out.
obetzuris N.
Medley, FL
La a usado mi mama y le ha gustado reslmente le a funcionado mas de lo que creia!! Ella la recomienda
Diana P.
Brentwood, TN
This product leaves your skin moist without that greasy feeling. Even better it had SPF in it.
Jillian G.
Runnemede, NJ
My Mommom always has this at her shore house and I use it constantly it smells go isn't grease shields you from the sun and mosturizes at the same time
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??