Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda P.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica L.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Abril M.See all 7 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it g...Yes have been using for 2 mont... 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturiz...This is the perfect anti wrink... 5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle re...Benton snail bee high content ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Diapers...
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Alisha O.
Alisha O.
Lawton, OK
This product smells nice and is not greasy. You do have reapply every hour or so if you are in water, but that is normal.
Protects the skin from sun. This product is great works very well, I find it a bit oily but other wise it's great for summer.
Camille G.
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for years. It hydrates, tones skin and provides a great base for makeup.
neha s.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
I find the product average, good value for money and younger generation but would not recommend it for someone in 30s, definitely need something stronger.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
Although I have teenage skin, I love this product! The retinol not only helps reduce signs of aging, but by quickening the cell turnover process it helps with acne as well! I also love that it contains spf without a greasy feel. This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way!
Dulce P.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, Ca
I've used this cream before & it actuallly left my face pretty soft.
I usually get the one thst doesn't have oil
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
Not a huge fan of the way it left an oily residue right after applying it. Maybe it was a bad product or maybe it's just the way my type of skin reacted to this but I didn't like it.
Secret M.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS PRODUCT MADE MY FACE BREAKOUT SOOO BAD!!! I NORMALLY AM PRETTY GOOD WITH NUETROGINA MOISTURIZERS BUT THIS SPECIFIC ONE GAVE ME A HORRIBLE BREAKOUT. MAYBE I AM ALLERGIC TO SOMETHING IN IT
Shubana A.
Shubana A.
Middleton, WI
This is the first Retinol product that I've ever purchased. Finally reaching age 30 I'm giving my skin more attention than I ever had before. As I tend to do a lot of research before purchasing anything, I bought this product after reading stellar reviews. I'm about half way down my tube now and so far I noticed what people call the "Retinol uglies" which lasted only a few days to a week and while I don't have any wrinkles yet, I do have creases aka "laugh lines" that have gotten softer. I don't think I would but this tube again, as I'll be looking into something a little stronger. I recommend this to anyone starting to use Retinol or who wants to start their anti aging process early.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of the Healthy Skin line of Neutrogena and have been using it dominantly before makeup in the mornings for years now. Of course, I appreciate that it contains SPF, but as with any moisturizer and especially those with SPF, watch out for getting too close to the eye. It can sometimes feel a bit heavy on my skin though. Has a pleasant smell, but it can be a bit strong, and goes on sale once in a while too. I usually buy mine from Shopper's Drug Mart.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??