BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
Although I have teenage skin, I love this product! The retinol not only helps reduce signs of aging, but by quickening the cell turnover process it helps with acne as well! I also love that it contains spf without a greasy feel. This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way!
neha s.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
I find the product average, good value for money and younger generation but would not recommend it for someone in 30s, definitely need something stronger.
Camille G.
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for years. It hydrates, tones skin and provides a great base for makeup.
Protects the skin from sun. This product is great works very well, I find it a bit oily but other wise it's great for summer.
Alisha O.
Alisha O.
Lawton, OK
This product smells nice and is not greasy. You do have reapply every hour or so if you are in water, but that is normal.
Katlyn T.
Katlyn T.
Lavaca, AR
I'm only 19, so I haven't used this product personally before; however, my mother uses it, and she absolutely loves it. She's been using it for the last 3 or 4 months, and I've really seen a difference in her skin. So smooth and her wrinkles seem to be disappearing a little more and more every day.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. My skin is very sensitive and other products cause it to break out. This cream feels great; it is not greasy and soaks in quickly. I have been using it for the last 2 years and I have not had a single break out on my face. I also noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin and my pores look a lot smaller. Other products including other Neutrogena cream/lotions just don't work as well as this particular formula. I hope they don't discontinue it.....
This is my favorite brand of face lotions. My skin is delicate and this kind really helps and doesn't mess up my face.😊
Julie J.
Julie J.
A friend gave me a half of a tube to try out several months back when we were on a trip and I had left mine at home. I immediately liked it, and I saw a difference in my skin within a week. When I ran out, I went back to my old moisturizer cream and that's when I realized how great the Neutrogena is. I threw out my old cream and bought the Neutrogena. My skin is smooth, complexion is clearer, and I swear it makes my skin "glow". I have fair skin, in my early 40s so complexion and fine lines are a concern. The Neutrogena has improved my skin so much, I've changed to a lighter foundation because I no longer need to heavy coverage. Great stuff.
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I use this product as an everyday moisturizer. Leaves my skin super soft and I love it.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??