Add a Photo

#287 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (6)
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I really liked this moisturizer! I will repurchase when I need a moisturizer again!
Becca W.
Becca W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I like that it has spf. It makes my skin not longer dry but does not leave it oily
Megan L.
Megan L.
Chester, SC

I like it, I have very dry skin always have and I hate it! But this stuff helps!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Pearland , TX

This moisturizer is pretty good. It's light and won't feel Heavy on your face.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Delhi, CA

Loved how it left my skin feeling very soft. I didn't even feel greasy at all.
Dulce P.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, Ca

I've used this cream before & it actuallly left my face pretty soft.
I usually get the one thst doesn't have oil
Secret M.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY

THIS PRODUCT MADE MY FACE BREAKOUT SOOO BAD!!! I NORMALLY AM PRETTY GOOD WITH NUETROGINA MOISTURIZERS BUT THIS SPECIFIC ONE GAVE ME A HORRIBLE BREAKOUT. MAYBE I AM ALLERGIC TO SOMETHING IN IT
Camille G.
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV

I have been using this for years. It hydrates, tones skin and provides a great base for makeup.
Protects the skin from sun. This product is great works very well, I find it a bit oily but other wise it's great for summer.
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX

I was so disappointed when I took this out of the boxed kit I bought. Even though it says anti-wrinkle on the front it clearly says on the back, " This product has only been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.".

How is it an anti-wrinkle cream if it's been shown to not prevent early skin aging? The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because it's an ok moisturizer.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?

Join Now