Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#327 in Facial Moisturizers
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Shubana A.
Shubana A.
Middleton, WI

This is the first Retinol product that I've ever purchased. Finally reaching age 30 I'm giving my skin more attention than I ever had before. As I tend to do a lot of research before purchasing anything, I bought this product after reading stellar reviews. I'm about half way down my tube now and so far I noticed what people call the "Retinol uglies" which lasted only a few days to a week and while I don't have any wrinkles yet, I do have creases aka "laugh lines" that have gotten softer. I don't think I would but this tube again, as I'll be looking into something a little stronger. I recommend this to anyone starting to use Retinol or who wants to start their anti aging process early.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I'm a big fan of the Healthy Skin line of Neutrogena and have been using it dominantly before makeup in the mornings for years now. Of course, I appreciate that it contains SPF, but as with any moisturizer and especially those with SPF, watch out for getting too close to the eye. It can sometimes feel a bit heavy on my skin though. Has a pleasant smell, but it can be a bit strong, and goes on sale once in a while too. I usually buy mine from Shopper's Drug Mart.
Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.

I'm a huge fan of this moisturizer. It's light-weight and makes my face feel well moisturized. I love the fact that it has SPF so I don't have to use too many products. At the moment it's my daytime moisturizer that I apply before my makeup but I may start using before bed or I'll try to find the lotion for night within this line. I'm very happy that I heard about this product on a YouTube review. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great face lotion!
Yani F.
Yani F.
Xalapa

I like the brand a lot! It never disappoint me! It's really moisturizing without that oily felling, it is amazing that it has SPF, because it helps u to take care of the damage produced by the sun, I like that this product don't bring u pimples or something like that, I have used but I don't have wrinkle yet so I don't know if it really helps u with that, but I put most under my eyes, is not greasy.
Faye E.
Faye E.

My skin can be very tricky and sensitive however this was perfect, left my skin feeling refreshed and I noticed a difference after only a few weeks. Lasts a long time too as you don't need to use all that much. The only problem is it is listed as anti-wrinkle however I doubt it prevents early signs of ageing
Niki B.
Niki B.
Toronto

After a full use of the bottle, on a daily basis, I found no change in the fine lines and wrinkles. Having said that, I find the moisturizer light and non-greasy. It feels nice and softening, but at this price point, is disappointing to not get wrinkle reduction.
William H.
William H.
Ottawa, ON

I really like this product. Not too greasy, didn't make me break out and has a great SPF level. I would prefer higher, though! Other than that, a really fresh and wonderful product.
Christy S.
Christy S.

I love this cream because it helps me duturas prevent stains and wrinkles caused by alone is a perfect daily cream that moisturizes my face and at the same time it protects
Dayna A.
Dayna A.
Ingersoll, ONTARIO

I can't say enough how much I love this product! Doesn't leave a greasy feel and helps my makeup glide on super smooth! I love that it gives the added protection of an spf!
Sizel M.
Sizel M.
Chiapas,Mexico.

Me gusta como protector solar sin embargo como crema hidratante al menos con mi piel no siento que cubra todas mis nescesidades , sin embargo es buena no es muy aceitosa
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??