BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Riverside, CA
My favorite go to moisturizer. I have noticed my skin soft and smooth, great price and not oily
Beckie O.
Beckie O.
Florence, AZ
Love this product, very light weight and very light scented. Works great! Alway wear sunscreen
katie w.
katie w.
West Mifflin, PA
Great sun block and great face lotion all in one. use this under my makeup to get me extra SPF

Diana P.
Diana P.
Brentwood, TN
This product leaves your skin moist without that greasy feeling. Even better it had SPF in it.
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Long Beach, CA
I use this everyday as a moisturizer . And before my makeup . Comes with SPF which is great .
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
De Pere, WI
This cream protected me from the sun and got rid of some of my wrinkles. I am very impressed.
Jeanette T.
Jeanette T.
los banos , ca
Love using this cream under my makeup.. works the same a bb cream and leaves face smooth\..
Alexandra  d.
Alexandra d.
This product has a great amount of SPF and you only need a small thin layer to apply to your skin.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
I really liked this moisturizer! I will repurchase when I need a moisturizer again!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Gave me light weight moister with a hint of fragrance. I knew the dog was protecting my skin.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??