BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

Buy on Diapers...
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
I really liked this moisturizer! I will repurchase when I need a moisturizer again!
Casandra C.
Casandra C.
Pharr, TX
My mother used this product but she wasn't satisfied with it. Her face burned after using it.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Gave me light weight moister with a hint of fragrance. I knew the dog was protecting my skin.
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I was so disappointed when I took this out of the boxed kit I bought. Even though it says anti-wrinkle on the front it clearly says on the back, " This product has only been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.".

How is it an anti-wrinkle cream if it's been shown to not prevent early skin aging? The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because it's an ok moisturizer.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
Ive been using this product for the last 10 years. It made my face appear younger with less wrinkles and less redness. In addition it isn't greasy or heavy. I love this cream!!!
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I use this product as an everyday moisturizer. Leaves my skin super soft and I love it.
Julie J.
Julie J.
A friend gave me a half of a tube to try out several months back when we were on a trip and I had left mine at home. I immediately liked it, and I saw a difference in my skin within a week. When I ran out, I went back to my old moisturizer cream and that's when I realized how great the Neutrogena is. I threw out my old cream and bought the Neutrogena. My skin is smooth, complexion is clearer, and I swear it makes my skin "glow". I have fair skin, in my early 40s so complexion and fine lines are a concern. The Neutrogena has improved my skin so much, I've changed to a lighter foundation because I no longer need to heavy coverage. Great stuff.
This is my favorite brand of face lotions. My skin is delicate and this kind really helps and doesn't mess up my face.😊
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. My skin is very sensitive and other products cause it to break out. This cream feels great; it is not greasy and soaks in quickly. I have been using it for the last 2 years and I have not had a single break out on my face. I also noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin and my pores look a lot smaller. Other products including other Neutrogena cream/lotions just don't work as well as this particular formula. I hope they don't discontinue it.....
Katlyn T.
Katlyn T.
Lavaca, AR
I'm only 19, so I haven't used this product personally before; however, my mother uses it, and she absolutely loves it. She's been using it for the last 3 or 4 months, and I've really seen a difference in her skin. So smooth and her wrinkles seem to be disappearing a little more and more every day.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??