BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Protects the skin from sun. This product is great works very well, I find it a bit oily but other wise it's great for summer.
Brandi J.
I've used this for years and it helps with the dark age spots and gives my skin more radiance.
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for years. It hydrates, tones skin and provides a great base for makeup.
Anne D.
rockville, MD
Excellent product no gummy. The protection is excellent and the skin is a feeling of clean
This is my favorite brand of face lotions. My skin is delicate and this kind really helps and doesn't mess up my face.😊
Fernanda  S.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Love love love this lotion. I use it all the time and it already has spf in it. And it is rarely inexpensive
Haley B.
This is my daily moisturizer and is good even for sensitive skin. Also I like the fact it has spf 15 in it.
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not personally used this cream. I got it for my mom. She seemed to like it a lot!
Bengali G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen. I have a Neutrogena fan for a long time and they make great skincare.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
I've used this cream before & it actuallly left my face pretty soft.
I usually get the one thst doesn't have oil
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??