BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not personally used this cream. I got it for my mom. She seemed to like it a lot!
Bengali G.
Bengali G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen. I have a Neutrogena fan for a long time and they make great skincare.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Really liked this moisturizer. Was not oily and didn't have a sunscreen smell to it.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
Irvine, CA
Love the brand Neutrogena so I definitely suggest this to you all but the only bummer is that the spf is only 15
Megan L.
Megan L.
Chester, SC
I like it, I have very dry skin always have and I hate it! But this stuff helps!
San Jose, CA
I love neutogena. Light not oily .I do not like to have my face look shiny. Gives a lot of moisture
Doral, FL
Super moisturizing and with no oily sensation highly recommended for those with oily to normal skin.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Delhi, CA
Loved how it left my skin feeling very soft. I didn't even feel greasy at all.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is pretty good. It's light and won't feel Heavy on your face.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Riverside, CA
My favorite go to moisturizer. I have noticed my skin soft and smooth, great price and not oily
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??