Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#327 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I really liked this moisturizer! I will repurchase when I need a moisturizer again!
Becca W.
Becca W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I like that it has spf. It makes my skin not longer dry but does not leave it oily
Megan L.
Megan L.
Chester, SC

I like it, I have very dry skin always have and I hate it! But this stuff helps!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX

This moisturizer is pretty good. It's light and won't feel Heavy on your face.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Delhi, CA

Loved how it left my skin feeling very soft. I didn't even feel greasy at all.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona

Ive been using this product for the last 10 years. It made my face appear younger with less wrinkles and less redness. In addition it isn't greasy or heavy. I love this cream!!!
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX

I was so disappointed when I took this out of the boxed kit I bought. Even though it says anti-wrinkle on the front it clearly says on the back, " This product has only been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.".

How is it an anti-wrinkle cream if it's been shown to not prevent early skin aging? The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because it's an ok moisturizer.
Secret M.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY

THIS PRODUCT MADE MY FACE BREAKOUT SOOO BAD!!! I NORMALLY AM PRETTY GOOD WITH NUETROGINA MOISTURIZERS BUT THIS SPECIFIC ONE GAVE ME A HORRIBLE BREAKOUT. MAYBE I AM ALLERGIC TO SOMETHING IN IT
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR

Not a huge fan of the way it left an oily residue right after applying it. Maybe it was a bad product or maybe it's just the way my type of skin reacted to this but I didn't like it.
Dulce P.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, Ca

I've used this cream before & it actuallly left my face pretty soft.
I usually get the one thst doesn't have oil
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??

Join Now