BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Ana H.
Arlington, TX
Really good product. It's lightweight and easy to apply, and it doesn't clog pores. I use it every other day.
Madeline K.
I use this a lot in the summer time because it does not make me feel oily and it does not make me break out.
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I have really sensitive skin and this made me get a rash. I wouldnt recomend to people that have lots of acne
Fernanda  S.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Love love love this lotion. I use it all the time and it already has spf in it. And it is rarely inexpensive
brianna b.
Unionville, PA
My mother uses this she loves it so yeah thank you for making her happy. I've never used it but she loves it
Marissa H.
This product is great. it keeps my skin moisturized and gives vitamins to ensure that wrinkles are prevented.
Diana R.
IMPROVED MY UNDER EYE WRINKLING, WITHIN THREE WEEK SAW OBVIOUS IMPROVEMENTS. LEAVES A MOISTURIZING FEELING.
Haley B.
This is my daily moisturizer and is good even for sensitive skin. Also I like the fact it has spf 15 in it.
Autumn F.
A nice product that doesn't break my face out. It makes a nice smooth base for my makeup. It lasts all day.
cami v.
I use this every time i go outside to play tennis and i love it a lot because it isn't oily and stays on.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??