Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#385 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
katie w.
katie w.
West Mifflin, PA
Great sun block and great face lotion all in one. use this under my makeup to get me extra SPF

Beckie O.
Beckie O.
Florence, AZ
Love this product, very light weight and very light scented. Works great! Alway wear sunscreen
Jeanette T.
Jeanette T.
los banos , ca
Love using this cream under my makeup.. works the same a bb cream and leaves face smooth\..
Alexandra  d.
Alexandra d.
This product has a great amount of SPF and you only need a small thin layer to apply to your skin.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
I really liked this moisturizer! I will repurchase when I need a moisturizer again!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Gave me light weight moister with a hint of fragrance. I knew the dog was protecting my skin.
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I use this product as an everyday moisturizer. Leaves my skin super soft and I love it.
Julie J.
Julie J.
A friend gave me a half of a tube to try out several months back when we were on a trip and I had left mine at home. I immediately liked it, and I saw a difference in my skin within a week. When I ran out, I went back to my old moisturizer cream and that's when I realized how great the Neutrogena is. I threw out my old cream and bought the Neutrogena. My skin is smooth, complexion is clearer, and I swear it makes my skin "glow". I have fair skin, in my early 40s so complexion and fine lines are a concern. The Neutrogena has improved my skin so much, I've changed to a lighter foundation because I no longer need to heavy coverage. Great stuff.
This is my favorite brand of face lotions. My skin is delicate and this kind really helps and doesn't mess up my face.😊
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
This product is amazing. My skin is very sensitive and other products cause it to break out. This cream feels great; it is not greasy and soaks in quickly. I have been using it for the last 2 years and I have not had a single break out on my face. I also noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin and my pores look a lot smaller. Other products including other Neutrogena cream/lotions just don't work as well as this particular formula. I hope they don't discontinue it.....
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??