Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#364 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I really liked this moisturizer! I will repurchase when I need a moisturizer again!
Becca W.
Becca W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I like that it has spf. It makes my skin not longer dry but does not leave it oily
Megan L.
Megan L.
Chester, SC

I like it, I have very dry skin always have and I hate it! But this stuff helps!
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Delhi, CA

Loved how it left my skin feeling very soft. I didn't even feel greasy at all.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX

This moisturizer is pretty good. It's light and won't feel Heavy on your face.
Protects the skin from sun. This product is great works very well, I find it a bit oily but other wise it's great for summer.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona

Ive been using this product for the last 10 years. It made my face appear younger with less wrinkles and less redness. In addition it isn't greasy or heavy. I love this cream!!!
Kialey V.
Kialey V.

I use this product as an everyday moisturizer. Leaves my skin super soft and I love it.
neha s.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL

I find the product average, good value for money and younger generation but would not recommend it for someone in 30s, definitely need something stronger.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI

Although I have teenage skin, I love this product! The retinol not only helps reduce signs of aging, but by quickening the cell turnover process it helps with acne as well! I also love that it contains spf without a greasy feel. This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??

Join Now