BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Damaris S.
It's an okay product. The base is very watery. Doesn't leave residue on you. Maybe not the best for very dry skin.
Daisy L.
This is a go to product on the days that we are going to the beach or sitting by the pool dual action and protects
Emmy G.
Little Rock, AR
I use this on vacation more because it is heavier and when I'm out in the sun, I feel more protection on my face.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
I've used this cream before & it actuallly left my face pretty soft.
I usually get the one thst doesn't have oil
Lacey N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the ONLY moisturizer I ever buy. Call me a creature of habit, but when you have a good thing, why stray?
Emily a.
very lightweight and doesn't break me out. smells fine. small bottle though for the price but overall pretty good
Carolina L.
Irvine, CA
Love the brand Neutrogena so I definitely suggest this to you all but the only bummer is that the spf is only 15
Laura J.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Definitely a high quality moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moist without leaving oily residue
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina
Awesome my face feel soft but does help with anti wrinkles. Sunscreen works a little. Not as much as I thought
Madi B.
It's a great moisturizer and helps in the summer time when sunscreen is a necessity! Definitely recommend it!
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??