BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Vickey M.
Vickey M.
I like how it feels and how light it is. I do like the SPF in it. Just enough to protect my skin and still repair it.
cami v.
cami v.
I use this every time i go outside to play tennis and i love it a lot because it isn't oily and stays on.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I love Neutrogena products. They work amazingly, not too costly and they leave my face feeling wonderful.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Swansea, SC
I use this daily before applying my makeup. It does not make my skin break out or add extra oiliness.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Love Neutrogena products! This doesn't make me break out, helps to moisturizer and isn't super heavy.
obetzuris N.
obetzuris N.
Medley, FL
La a usado mi mama y le ha gustado reslmente le a funcionado mas de lo que creia!! Ella la recomienda
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
I've used this for years and it helps with the dark age spots and gives my skin more radiance.
Anne D.
Anne D.
ROCKVILLE, MD
Excellent product no gummy. The protection is excellent and the skin is a feeling of clean
Fernanda  S.
Fernanda S.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Love love love this lotion. I use it all the time and it already has spf in it. And it is rarely inexpensive
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not personally used this cream. I got it for my mom. She seemed to like it a lot!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??