BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I love Neutrogena products. They work amazingly, not too costly and they leave my face feeling wonderful.
Betty D.
Betty D.
Chicago Heights, IL
Nice formula for a anti-wrinkle cream, like that it comes with a built in sunscreen. Not greasy at all.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Love Neutrogena products! This doesn't make me break out, helps to moisturizer and isn't super heavy.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Swansea, SC
I use this daily before applying my makeup. It does not make my skin break out or add extra oiliness.
obetzuris N.
obetzuris N.
Medley, FL
La a usado mi mama y le ha gustado reslmente le a funcionado mas de lo que creia!! Ella la recomienda
Avery M.
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
I use is as a sunscreen. It keeps me from getting sunburned without making my skin greasy or dry.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
I've used this for years and it helps with the dark age spots and gives my skin more radiance.
Anne D.
Anne D.
ROCKVILLE, MD
Excellent product no gummy. The protection is excellent and the skin is a feeling of clean
Fernanda  S.
Fernanda S.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Love love love this lotion. I use it all the time and it already has spf in it. And it is rarely inexpensive
Haley B.
Haley B.
This is my daily moisturizer and is good even for sensitive skin. Also I like the fact it has spf 15 in it.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??