BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

Buy on Diapers...
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this product in a set and used it as directed. I bought it at Costco and it was not necessarily cheap. It did not meet my expectations. I have had positive encounters with Neutrogena products but this was a disappointing product. It was gentle on the skin but I saw no real improvement. I would not recommend it.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not exactly needing the anti-aging properties that this has but it is an effective sunscreen as implied on the tube. It does work well and doesn't leave an icky, sticky residue and doesn't give me such a strong white cast when I take pictures. It's pretty good for the price you pay, I think it's worth it.
Kelsy M.
Kelsy M.
Hopewell, Nj
I really love this product, hence the five stars. I have dry skin and this lotion goes great over the serum I use. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy, yet it moisturizers my dry skin. I break out pretty easily too, but Neutrogena products are great because it's leaves my skin clear and smooth.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
It got the job done as far as providing moisture and basic sun protection, although I didn't see a change in fine lines (although at 29 I only have one so far). I'd keep buying it if it had more retinol and if it had an spf of at least 30. It was ok, but didn't leave a strong impression either way.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice basic facial moisturizer with an SPF which I'm learning is ever more important in my 30's. Start as early as possible ladies! I must say, I didn't notice any revolutionary results in my skin but this one does the trick. I'm currently using as a base layer on pool and hike days.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Ojai, CA
This is a well formulated product that actually helps prevent the signs of aging. Its a very nice lightweight moisturizer that absorbs right in to the skin, not oily and the best part is that it has spf. I have purchased it three times and will continue to buy and recommend.
Oh Ive used this before its good but not that good like its not something I would buy again to be honest just becausr of the suncreen like it makes ur face wayyy to like oily and I personally don't like it when my face has too much oil so I recommend not buying this
Megan S.
Megan S.
I don't have many wrinkles yet (I'm in my 20s) but like to moisturizer and take precautions to keep my skin healthy...so I used this and while I don't see a change in my skin, since I didn't have a problem before, I am definitely happy with where I'm at xurrently
McKenna H.
McKenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently bought this product because it is almost summer time and the days are starting to get sunnier! I have sensitive skin on my face that is prone to sunburn so I thought I'd try a face lotion with built in spf, it works great. Has a nice feel and good scent.
Moriah D.
Moriah D.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously a must have for anyone who is exposed to the outdoors! I use it on my forehead and smile line area, and it moisturizes, protects, and restores. It's a little pricey, but it last a long time and a little goes a long way. Will definitely be buying again!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??