Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#375 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Kirstie M.
Kirstie M.
Mansfield, TX
I love this moisturizing lotion! I use it twice a day and never makes my face feel or look oily. It may seem a little bit pricey. But a little lotion goes a long way and it lasts a really long Time. In my opinion totally worth the money. I've been out for two days, I feel like the Sahara desert! I'll be getting some more tomorrow
santa c.
santa c.
Neutrogena has been a lotion that I always fall back on. no matter if I drift from it at times I always come back. This lotion is great I have somewhat oily skin but the Neutrogena anti-wrinkle feels light on my skin. I get me the moisturizing effect my skin needs plus the added benefit of the wrinkle fighter and sun protection.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this product in a set and used it as directed. I bought it at Costco and it was not necessarily cheap. It did not meet my expectations. I have had positive encounters with Neutrogena products but this was a disappointing product. It was gentle on the skin but I saw no real improvement. I would not recommend it.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I use this for my facial moisturizer occasionally, but it's not my favorite. The SPF causes intense burning/stinging/watering if even a smidge gets too close to my eye. Plus, since I've been using a foundation with SPF 50 in it, I don't feel like I need this as much as I used to. I probably will not repurchase.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
I'm not exactly needing the anti-aging properties that this has but it is an effective sunscreen as implied on the tube. It does work well and doesn't leave an icky, sticky residue and doesn't give me such a strong white cast when I take pictures. It's pretty good for the price you pay, I think it's worth it.
Kelsy M.
Kelsy M.
Hopewell, Nj
I really love this product, hence the five stars. I have dry skin and this lotion goes great over the serum I use. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy, yet it moisturizers my dry skin. I break out pretty easily too, but Neutrogena products are great because it's leaves my skin clear and smooth.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Berkeley, CA
Jan. 10, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
It got the job done as far as providing moisture and basic sun protection, although I didn't see a change in fine lines (although at 29 I only have one so far). I'd keep buying it if it had more retinol and if it had an spf of at least 30. It was ok, but didn't leave a strong impression either way.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Playa Vista, CA
This is a nice basic facial moisturizer with an SPF which I'm learning is ever more important in my 30's. Start as early as possible ladies! I must say, I didn't notice any revolutionary results in my skin but this one does the trick. I'm currently using as a base layer on pool and hike days.
Gracie V.
Gracie V.
Glen Allen, VA
I have insanely dry skin all year long and this is on of the only moisturizer that has really worked for me. The SPF is also a huge lifesaver, especially in the summer when I spend most of my time in the ocean. If you have dry skin likeme, this is definitely the moisturizer for you!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Waxahachie, TX
I really love this as a moisturizer and sunscreen when I am having a no make up day. However, I have to give it a lower rating because I find that it is hard for my make up to stick to it. If I try to apply make up while wearing this, it lasts much less time and often smears.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??