Add a Photo

#287 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (6)
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Oshkosh, WI

I'm super oily skin through out summer and winter, but I don't use a SPF in any of my face products. So I figured a cream moisture would help, and this item just made me even more oily and it has a weird smell to it which was not pleasant. I hated using this but I told myself that I would use it since it was expensive but after a while I threw it out.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Huntingtown, MD

I'm only 22 and i use anti-wrinkle cream, weird right? NO! I'm being proactive about my skin care routine, and i have noticed that the bags under my eyes are gone! My face feels smoother and i actually feel like its taking away old acne scars as well. Ladies, don't wait until its too late to have firm perfect skin! I promise you will thank me!
Lily K.
Lily K.
Lagrange, GA

This is a great wrinkle cream. It takes a few days for results. I feel it makes your skin look healthier and more radiant! it's perfect that it also has sunscreen. It's a great cream to Apple before makeup. It has a lightweight feel and does not make your face feel greasy or wet. I would recommend this to someone look for a wrinkle cream!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Peoria, AZ

I have been using this off and on for years, and I'm glad I have it saved my skin. When I was younger I didn't take care of my skin, I was a smoker and sometimes slept with my makeup on. This product I started using about 10 years ago. I do love to try other products but the product by Neutrogena is simple and inexpensive and indeed works
Kirstie M.
Kirstie M.
Mansfield, TX

I love this moisturizing lotion! I use it twice a day and never makes my face feel or look oily. It may seem a little bit pricey. But a little lotion goes a long way and it lasts a really long Time. In my opinion totally worth the money. I've been out for two days, I feel like the Sahara desert! I'll be getting some more tomorrow
santa c.
santa c.

Neutrogena has been a lotion that I always fall back on. no matter if I drift from it at times I always come back. This lotion is great I have somewhat oily skin but the Neutrogena anti-wrinkle feels light on my skin. I get me the moisturizing effect my skin needs plus the added benefit of the wrinkle fighter and sun protection.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bakersfield, CA

I bought this product in a set and used it as directed. I bought it at Costco and it was not necessarily cheap. It did not meet my expectations. I have had positive encounters with Neutrogena products but this was a disappointing product. It was gentle on the skin but I saw no real improvement. I would not recommend it.
tiara t.
tiara t.
Winchester, VA

I really like this product, I am still young so it make go different for others but it is meant to prevent wrinkles not take them away! I have been using this often to begin taking care of my skin and making sure it's in the proper condition to prevent aging in this does the trick. Very smooth on my skin as well.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO

I use this for my facial moisturizer occasionally, but it's not my favorite. The SPF causes intense burning/stinging/watering if even a smidge gets too close to my eye. Plus, since I've been using a foundation with SPF 50 in it, I don't feel like I need this as much as I used to. I probably will not repurchase.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA

I'm not exactly needing the anti-aging properties that this has but it is an effective sunscreen as implied on the tube. It does work well and doesn't leave an icky, sticky residue and doesn't give me such a strong white cast when I take pictures. It's pretty good for the price you pay, I think it's worth it.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?

Join Now