BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Kelsy M.
Kelsy M.
Hopewell, Nj
I really love this product, hence the five stars. I have dry skin and this lotion goes great over the serum I use. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy, yet it moisturizers my dry skin. I break out pretty easily too, but Neutrogena products are great because it's leaves my skin clear and smooth.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Berkeley, CA
It got the job done as far as providing moisture and basic sun protection, although I didn't see a change in fine lines (although at 29 I only have one so far). I'd keep buying it if it had more retinol and if it had an spf of at least 30. It was ok, but didn't leave a strong impression either way.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Ojai, CA
This is a well formulated product that actually helps prevent the signs of aging. Its a very nice lightweight moisturizer that absorbs right in to the skin, not oily and the best part is that it has spf. I have purchased it three times and will continue to buy and recommend.
Oh Ive used this before its good but not that good like its not something I would buy again to be honest just becausr of the suncreen like it makes ur face wayyy to like oily and I personally don't like it when my face has too much oil so I recommend not buying this
McKenna H.
McKenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently bought this product because it is almost summer time and the days are starting to get sunnier! I have sensitive skin on my face that is prone to sunburn so I thought I'd try a face lotion with built in spf, it works great. Has a nice feel and good scent.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I don't have many wrinkles yet (I'm in my 20s) but like to moisturizer and take precautions to keep my skin healthy...so I used this and while I don't see a change in my skin, since I didn't have a problem before, I am definitely happy with where I'm at xurrently
Moriah D.
Moriah D.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously a must have for anyone who is exposed to the outdoors! I use it on my forehead and smile line area, and it moisturizes, protects, and restores. It's a little pricey, but it last a long time and a little goes a long way. Will definitely be buying again!
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
Really good sunscreen to use on your face. Its not thick nor do you have to lather a lot. I also don't feel like i smell like sunscreen or as if my face is oily It is very gentle on the skin and was recommended to me and I would recommend this to any friend!
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday. It's one of the best creams I've found. Nutrogena' lightweight formula leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Yet it's powerful formula not only fights aging, but protects from harmful UV rays. I'll continue to buy and use this product.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Savannah, MO
I love this product! Not only does it keep my face moisturize during the cold or warm month's, but it has spf. No one wants skin cancer! Plus it helps with wrinkles. We are all getting old, and no one wants wrinkles. This definitely helps in all those areas.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??