BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Camille M.
Los Gatos, CA
Love this sunscreen! It doesn't leave a white residue like some others I've tried, and mousturizes really well with anti-aging benefits. I love using this product knowing it is good for my skin and that the brand is reliable.
Suzanne N.
Eastlake, OH
Unfortunately, I cannot apply this regularly as it makes my skin break out. I don't believe it's the product, my skin type is complicated and I have adult acne. I need to moisturize in certain spots but need to avoid others.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I bought this mainly for the SPF. It felt so smooth on my face. Normally I am very oily but this controlled my oils and did not bring it out. I would definitely repurchase after I go through my extensive moisturizer stash
Maegan M.
Conroe, TX
Love love love this product. My mom started me on something very similar very early on and I have been using it since. I love this stuff. Light, covers well and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
The #neutrogena #healthyskin #antiagingwrinklecream is a great product. The formula helps skin keep its elasticity, and the SPF protects your face when exposed to sun throughout the day.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
This was a great product. Perfect for everyday use and worked wonders under my makeup. I noticed a change in my skin using this daily. I would recommend this to anyone. I loved it !
Sabrina L.
Hialeah, FL
Suncare is extremely important and I love this product. It's extremely nourishing and I see a difference. Always remember to put SPF on your face to keep it smooth and healthy
Brittany E.
Since I squint my eyes a lot because I tend to forget my sunglasses at home I like to use this to help keep my skin that only protected from the sun but wrinkle free.
Chrissy P.
I have used this cream for years and love it. It is a light moisturizer that doesn't feel greasy. I also love that I am protected from the sun with the SPF 15.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
It worked well but I don't like the consistency, it was my first time buying it and I think I'll be looking for another less thick packaging was fine
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??