BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
This is my favorite brand of face lotions. My skin is delicate and this kind really helps and doesn't mess up my face.😊
Amber W.
Washington, MI
I love that this cream includes sunscreen! Overall a great product, I was greatly satisfied overall with this product.
Tawnya S.
Moses Lake
Feels great on the skin, not oily. The only complaint I have is the packaging very hard to get out. I will get again.
Vickey M.
I like how it feels and how light it is. I do like the SPF in it. Just enough to protect my skin and still repair it.
Danielle M.
My mom buys this so I don't know about the price. But I have used it a few times and it makes your face super smooth.
Sarah K.
Bishop, TX
I use this product after the shower and before in apply my make up. I have fair skin so the sunscreen aspect is grear
Mikaela C.
I use Neutrogena almost every day from cleansers to moisturizers. I love these products very much and swear by them.
Claudia C.
Like this profuct. Hardly any scent, smooths my face out, but I feel it needs to be reapplied, so that's a bummer...
Rebecca M.
Mobile, AL
Nice AND Not Greasy PRODUCT WITH A Little BIt Of SUNSCREEN too! I would recommend this lotion for an everyday usage
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
You can't go wrong with Neutrogena product thiis daily moisturizer is not heavy or harsh I use it on a daily basis
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??