Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#385 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Sharlene R.
Sharlene R.
Tacoma, WA
Un éxito si tienes piel reseca. Desde la primera aplicación sientes como se hidrata la piel. No causa barritos ni nada de acné. Por lo menos en mi caso me ha dado buenos resultados.
Dana K.
Dana K.
This is a good moisturizer. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the price for the amount in the bottle. I have resorted to getting a similar no-name product.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Tacoma, WA
I heard you are not supposed to put above SPF 30 on your face, so this skin lotion is perfect! Doesn't clog the pores or leave you with a gross sunscreen-like scent/greasy face.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Canaan, ME
Used this almost every morning this summer it didn't leave an oily feeling on my face afterward and it has spf so great for being in the sun
Div L.
Div L.
Very hydrating and good for anyone with combination to dry skin! My skin is very sensitive and applying this moisturizer underneath my makeup on sunny days has really prevented breakout
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this for the sunscreen and anti wrinkle. It does not make your face super oily but did not help with my sensitive acne prone skin.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Great moisturizer with retinol, and I love that it has some sunscreen. I apply it every morning and have noticed quite a difference - no more dry patches on my face this winter!
Geralyn A.
Geralyn A.
Winter Park, FL
Are you's product as part of my daily moisturizing routine. It's not greasy, and absorbs quickly in the skin. It's a good product for the money.
Lena T.
Lena T.
Fletcher, NC
This is the best sunscreen I have found for my fave! Everything I have ever tried has broke me out but this stuff!! I take it everywhere I go!
parthavi a.
parthavi a.
miami, FL
Best sunscreen i'v used , isn't too oily for everyday wear . It really does protect the skin from tanning . worth a buy
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??