BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this product. A little goes a long way. Feels good when applied, and absorbs quickly
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. it keeps my skin moisturized and gives vitamins to ensure that wrinkles are prevented.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
Yukon, OK
You can notice right away that this starts to moisturize your skin. I use it almost every night and sometimes in the morning. It's amazing!
brianna b.
brianna b.
Unionville, PA
My mother uses this she loves it so yeah thank you for making her happy. I've never used it but she loves it
Diana R.
Diana R.
IMPROVED MY UNDER EYE WRINKLING, WITHIN THREE WEEK SAW OBVIOUS IMPROVEMENTS. LEAVES A MOISTURIZING FEELING.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Hayward, CA
I've bought this product a couple of times and its worked great on my skin. Super affordable too!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bishop, TX
I use this product after the shower and before in apply my make up. I have fair skin so the sunscreen aspect is grear
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Carney, OK
My kids bought me this as a joke and it turns out, I like it. It's not greasy like other brands.
Vickey M.
Vickey M.
I like how it feels and how light it is. I do like the SPF in it. Just enough to protect my skin and still repair it.
cami v.
cami v.
I use this every time i go outside to play tennis and i love it a lot because it isn't oily and stays on.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??