Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#375 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this because it was an everyday moisturizer, but it had spf so it gave me peace of mind that I was protected while out and about. Only thing I didn't love was that it smelled like spf, but it wasn't noticeable during the day, just right when I was applying it.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been buying this product for the past couple years. I can't remember a product I have used since then because I love it so much. Works really well with my sensitive skin and doesn't feel sticky and heavy on the face. It's so good guys I know will ask to borrow it. .
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
June 9, 2017, 6:25 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I like this because it moisturizes and has sun screen in it. I have to have sunscreen. It doesn't make my skin break out either.
Robyn G.
Robyn G.
Portland, ME
I have been using this cream for a few years. I really like it. I have tried other products but always come back to this one. It does not make my face feel greasy. And it helps protect against sun damage by adding the SPF in it
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Austin, TX
This moisturizer leaves a greasy feeling to my skin; however, I am so happy with the result. I feel like my skin is even more healthy now that I protect it with an anit-wrinkle cream & sunscreen all rolled into one!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL
This was not a good fit for my skin. I believe it was just to thick and clogged my pores because it made me breakout. I have other products from Neutrogena that I love but this one did not work for me.
tiara t.
tiara t.
Winchester, VA
I really like this product, I am still young so it make go different for others but it is meant to prevent wrinkles not take them away! I have been using this often to begin taking care of my skin and making sure it's in the proper condition to prevent aging in this does the trick. Very smooth on my skin as well.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
It's a little thicker than I like in a face moisturizer, but it does a great job. With the added SPF, I didn't worry as much about a sunburn on my face when walking around town.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this product! I've been using it for almost two years now. It moisturizes my skin and its convenient that I don't have to wear sunscreen since it has some already. I feel like it is helping to control my wrinkles as I haven't seen any appear since I've been using it.
Ora H.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
Pretty good moisturizer. Not my holy grail or anything. Gives a good amount of moisture to the skin, without irritating or making it greasy. Nice option if you want some anti-aging properties as well as some SPF in your moisturizer.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??