BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Greenville, NC
I used this as my winter moisturizer for a few years. It was too heavy for me to use during the summer when my face gets more oily.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Granby, MA
Favorite face cream I've used. Doesn't leave my face greesy. Smells great. Gets rid of dry skin. Love the added sunscreen
Bre S.
Bre S.
Carleton, MI
I love all that this product does to help protect my skin and help my skin to keep looking beautiful
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Banning, CA
Great daily moisturizer with just enough sun protection! Light weight and not oily. Your never too young or old to fight wrinkles !
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Fitchburg,WI
Love this cream, and the extra bonus is that it is SPF 15. Not oily at all and leaves skin smooth,
Amber W.
Amber W.
Washington, MI
I love that this cream includes sunscreen! Overall a great product, I was greatly satisfied overall with this product.
parthavi a.
parthavi a.
miami, FL
Best sunscreen i'v used , isn't too oily for everyday wear . It really does protect the skin from tanning . worth a buy
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Pomona, CA
I have really dry skin so it really didn't work for me at all. It might work fr others but I personally was not a big fan.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
You can't go wrong with Neutrogena product thiis daily moisturizer is not heavy or harsh I use it on a daily basis
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the ONLY moisturizer I ever buy. Call me a creature of habit, but when you have a good thing, why stray?
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??