Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda P.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica L.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Abril M.See all 7 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it g...Yes have been using for 2 mont... 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturiz...This is the perfect anti wrink... 5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle re...Benton snail bee high content ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Heather T.
Heather T.
Indian Trail, NC
My everyday lotion. I have sensitive and fair skin. This lotion protects my face fram the sun, but doesn't irritate my skin or make look oily.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Greenville, NC
I used this as my winter moisturizer for a few years. It was too heavy for me to use during the summer when my face gets more oily.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Lawrenceville, GA
This cream is good nice because it helps with wrinkles or preventing wrinkles in my case and best of all has SPF 15 which is great.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Granby, MA
Favorite face cream I've used. Doesn't leave my face greesy. Smells great. Gets rid of dry skin. Love the added sunscreen
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Banning, CA
Great daily moisturizer with just enough sun protection! Light weight and not oily. Your never too young or old to fight wrinkles !
parthavi a.
parthavi a.
miami, FL
Best sunscreen i'v used , isn't too oily for everyday wear . It really does protect the skin from tanning . worth a buy
Amber W.
Amber W.
Washington, MI
I love that this cream includes sunscreen! Overall a great product, I was greatly satisfied overall with this product.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
You can't go wrong with Neutrogena product thiis daily moisturizer is not heavy or harsh I use it on a daily basis
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the ONLY moisturizer I ever buy. Call me a creature of habit, but when you have a good thing, why stray?
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Cape Coral, FL
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream works really well at moisturizing but feel really thick and heavy on my skin.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??