BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Daniela Q.
Used it as a base for a lotion my dermatologist subscribed, over the time started using it as a primer and so far so good.
Lindsey H.
Great for moisturizing and being out in the sun! Doesn't make your face feel greasy either which is great for a sunscreen!
Alex S.
Granby, MA
Favorite face cream I've used. Doesn't leave my face greesy. Smells great. Gets rid of dry skin. Love the added sunscreen
Rachael A.
Cape Coral, FL
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream works really well at moisturizing but feel really thick and heavy on my skin.
Michaela D.
Clarendon, AR
I use this product every night. It gives me a tight moisturized feel to my skin. I woke up and my skin is smooth and soft
Elizabeth M.
Good quality for the price. Absorbs quickly. The scent isn't strong at all. Packaging is nice. I like that it has an SPF.
Alisha O.
Lawton, OK
This product smells nice and is not greasy. You do have reapply every hour or so if you are in water, but that is normal.
Luiza O.
Centreville, VA
Is very efficate and i like it because really work. I recommend for everybody. The smell is good and never desapointed me
parthavi a.
miami, FL
Best sunscreen i'v used , isn't too oily for everyday wear . It really does protect the skin from tanning . worth a buy
Tabitha D.
Franklinville, NJ
It leaves a non greasy moisture and keeps me moisturized all day. it also keeps you safe from UV rays and is effective
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??