BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Helen T.
Helen T.
Lawrenceville, GA
This cream is good nice because it helps with wrinkles or preventing wrinkles in my case and best of all has SPF 15 which is great.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Greenville, NC
I used this as my winter moisturizer for a few years. It was too heavy for me to use during the summer when my face gets more oily.
Lena T.
Lena T.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best sunscreen I have found for my fave! Everything I have ever tried has broke me out but this stuff!! I take it everywhere I go!
Bre S.
Bre S.
Carleton, MI
I love all that this product does to help protect my skin and help my skin to keep looking beautiful
Alex S.
Alex S.
Granby, MA
Favorite face cream I've used. Doesn't leave my face greesy. Smells great. Gets rid of dry skin. Love the added sunscreen
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Banning, CA
Great daily moisturizer with just enough sun protection! Light weight and not oily. Your never too young or old to fight wrinkles !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Omaha
Leaves my face feelings fresh not oily love to use this after taking my makeup off. Glad it has SPF
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Franklinville, NJ
It leaves a non greasy moisture and keeps me moisturized all day. it also keeps you safe from UV rays and is effective
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Fitchburg,WI
Love this cream, and the extra bonus is that it is SPF 15. Not oily at all and leaves skin smooth,
parthavi a.
parthavi a.
miami, FL
Best sunscreen i'v used , isn't too oily for everyday wear . It really does protect the skin from tanning . worth a buy
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??