BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Jenna S.
Very moisturizing cream and I like the fact that it has sunscreen in it as well. Doesn't smell too much like sunscreen , either.
Yasmini P.
Indianapolis
Best brand! I love this kind of product. Always when I go to some store to buy something like that I always choose Neutrogena!
Courtney S.
Colorado city , TX
I am young but I still like to get ahead and use wrinkle creams and I love this! It isn't too strong and it gets the job done.
Emily R.
Carteret, New Jersey
It helped when I went to the beach!! It made my skin soft and I felt extremely protected with it on my face in the burning sun.
Protects the skin from sun. This product is great works very well, I find it a bit oily but other wise it's great for summer.
Lizette G.
Pomona, CA
I have really dry skin so it really didn't work for me at all. It might work fr others but I personally was not a big fan.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I like how this has wrinkle protectant in this. It did not break my skin out which is nice and it actually worked.

Amber M.
Spotsylvania , Va
I've been buying this bro duct for years. My skin looks smoothr and clearer. It doesn't clog pores. I would recommend this
Shannon W.
I like the way it goes on my face lightly, it feels nice. But it does burn my eyes sometimes if o get even a little sweaty
Karen M.
Honey Brook, PA
This is a great moisturizer with SPF 15. It makes my skin feel smooth, but it is not heavy. It helps make my skin flawless.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??