BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

Buy on Diapers...
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Great moisturizer with retinol, and I love that it has some sunscreen. I apply it every morning and have noticed quite a difference - no more dry patches on my face this winter!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Very moisturizing cream and I like the fact that it has sunscreen in it as well. Doesn't smell too much like sunscreen , either.
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
I use this a lot in the summer time because it does not make me feel oily and it does not make me break out.
Tawnya S.
Tawnya S.
Moses Lake
Feels great on the skin, not oily. The only complaint I have is the packaging very hard to get out. I will get again.
Damaris S.
Damaris S.
It's an okay product. The base is very watery. Doesn't leave residue on you. Maybe not the best for very dry skin.
Geralyn A.
Geralyn A.
Winter Park, FL
Are you's product as part of my daily moisturizing routine. It's not greasy, and absorbs quickly in the skin. It's a good product for the money.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Greenville, NC
I used this as my winter moisturizer for a few years. It was too heavy for me to use during the summer when my face gets more oily.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Indian Trail, NC
My everyday lotion. I have sensitive and fair skin. This lotion protects my face fram the sun, but doesn't irritate my skin or make look oily.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Lawrenceville, GA
This cream is good nice because it helps with wrinkles or preventing wrinkles in my case and best of all has SPF 15 which is great.
Lena T.
Lena T.
Fletcher, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best sunscreen I have found for my fave! Everything I have ever tried has broke me out but this stuff!! I take it everywhere I go!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??