Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#375 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Centennial , CO
I like this sunscreen because it's not heavy or greasy and I can wear it under my makeup.
Calle W.
Calle W.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff just always makes my skin feel so greasy but it does help my face with dryness
Jeanna C.
Jeanna C.
Rossville, GA
It's ok kind of smells funny I think when I finish this product I will try something else
Bengali G.
Bengali G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen. I have a Neutrogena fan for a long time and they make great skincare.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Really liked this moisturizer. Was not oily and didn't have a sunscreen smell to it.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I like that it has spf. It makes my skin not longer dry but does not leave it oily
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Delhi, CA
Loved how it left my skin feeling very soft. I didn't even feel greasy at all.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
This moisturizer is pretty good. It's light and won't feel Heavy on your face.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
March 19, 2017, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I'm 37 and have been using this face cream since I was 21. My face and skin don't look a day over 25! I look for wrinkles and just don't seem to find them - I owe that yes, to good genes but also to preventative measures in using this cream daily. It's not heavy, scented, or oily. Will continue to use.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
April 11, 2017, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
LOVE this stuff. It's not heavy at all and is very gentle. Seeps into the skin quickly and actually feels like it's very moisturizing. It exceeded my expectations for its price point and I love that it has SPF 15
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??