BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Laura J.
Laura J.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Definitely a high quality moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moist without leaving oily residue
Ana H.
Ana H.
Arlington, TX
Really good product. It's lightweight and easy to apply, and it doesn't clog pores. I use it every other day.
Madi B.
Madi B.
It's a great moisturizer and helps in the summer time when sunscreen is a necessity! Definitely recommend it!
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
I use this a lot in the summer time because it does not make me feel oily and it does not make me break out.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Very moisturizing cream and I like the fact that it has sunscreen in it as well. Doesn't smell too much like sunscreen , either.
Tawnya S.
Tawnya S.
Moses Lake
Feels great on the skin, not oily. The only complaint I have is the packaging very hard to get out. I will get again.
Damaris S.
Damaris S.
It's an okay product. The base is very watery. Doesn't leave residue on you. Maybe not the best for very dry skin.
Geralyn A.
Geralyn A.
Winter Park, FL
Are you's product as part of my daily moisturizing routine. It's not greasy, and absorbs quickly in the skin. It's a good product for the money.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Greenville, NC
I used this as my winter moisturizer for a few years. It was too heavy for me to use during the summer when my face gets more oily.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Clarendon, AR
I use this product every night. It gives me a tight moisturized feel to my skin. I woke up and my skin is smooth and soft
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??