Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda P.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica L.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Abril M.See all 7 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it g...Yes have been using for 2 mont... 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturiz...This is the perfect anti wrink... 5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle re...Benton snail bee high content ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Sharlene R.
Sharlene R.
Tacoma, WA
Un éxito si tienes piel reseca. Desde la primera aplicación sientes como se hidrata la piel. No causa barritos ni nada de acné. Por lo menos en mi caso me ha dado buenos resultados.
Dana K.
Dana K.
This is a good moisturizer. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the price for the amount in the bottle. I have resorted to getting a similar no-name product.
eunics c.
eunics c.
Riverside, NJ
This sunscreen is great I use it in the summer months and it leaves my skin feeling smooth typically I apply a few times during the day while out on the pool.
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
San Francisco, CA
Good moisturizer but not sure if it helped with wrinkles. I probably won't buy this again since I'm looking for something that would cure the minor wrinkles under my eye.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Runnemede, NJ
My Mommom always has this at her shore house and I use it constantly it smells go isn't grease shields you from the sun and mosturizes at the same time
Thea T.
Thea T.
Glendora, CA
Perfect moisturizer with sunblock. I put this on generously in the morning and my skin feels supple all day. If you already have oily skin, it may be a little too greasy for you.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Tacoma, WA
I heard you are not supposed to put above SPF 30 on your face, so this skin lotion is perfect! Doesn't clog the pores or leave you with a gross sunscreen-like scent/greasy face.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Great for moisturizing and being out in the sun! Doesn't make your face feel greasy either which is great for a sunscreen!
Div L.
Div L.
Very hydrating and good for anyone with combination to dry skin! My skin is very sensitive and applying this moisturizer underneath my makeup on sunny days has really prevented breakout
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Canaan, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this almost every morning this summer it didn't leave an oily feeling on my face afterward and it has spf so great for being in the sun
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??