BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Nicole M.
Pflugerville, TX
Really like this cream, it is light weight and can be used everyday, however, there are times though that it leaves my skin feeling greasy.
Amanda H.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this for the sunscreen and anti wrinkle. It does not make your face super oily but did not help with my sensitive acne prone skin.
Rebecca M.
Mobile, AL
Nice AND Not Greasy PRODUCT WITH A Little BIt Of SUNSCREEN too! I would recommend this lotion for an everyday usage
Rebecca S.
Great moisturizer with retinol, and I love that it has some sunscreen. I apply it every morning and have noticed quite a difference - no more dry patches on my face this winter!
Amanda D.
I love neutrogena creams because they are light and don't clog my pores. The smell is not overpowering and it feels Fresh on my skin.
Laura J.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Definitely a high quality moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moist without leaving oily residue
Jena R.
Tucson, AZ
To be honest this isn't something I'd try again it always got into my eyes and made them burn and there wasn't anything I could do about it.
Ana H.
Arlington, TX
Really good product. It's lightweight and easy to apply, and it doesn't clog pores. I use it every other day.
Madeline K.
I use this a lot in the summer time because it does not make me feel oily and it does not make me break out.
Jenna S.
Very moisturizing cream and I like the fact that it has sunscreen in it as well. Doesn't smell too much like sunscreen , either.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??