BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Dana K.
Dana K.
This is a good moisturizer. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the price for the amount in the bottle. I have resorted to getting a similar no-name product.
eunics c.
eunics c.
Riverside, NJ
This sunscreen is great I use it in the summer months and it leaves my skin feeling smooth typically I apply a few times during the day while out on the pool.
member-3d264c189
member-3d264c189
Garden City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Effective with a lovely scent. Love the sunscreen!!! I like this better than my other sunscreen moisturizers (with the exception of CeraVe and josie maran).
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
San Francisco, CA
Good moisturizer but not sure if it helped with wrinkles. I probably won't buy this again since I'm looking for something that would cure the minor wrinkles under my eye.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Second step in my daily makeup routine, right after washing my face. It is light and keeps my face from drying out during the winter.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Runnemede, NJ
My Mommom always has this at her shore house and I use it constantly it smells go isn't grease shields you from the sun and mosturizes at the same time
Thea T.
Thea T.
Glendora, CA
Perfect moisturizer with sunblock. I put this on generously in the morning and my skin feels supple all day. If you already have oily skin, it may be a little too greasy for you.
Yasmini P.
Yasmini P.
Indianapolis
Best brand! I love this kind of product. Always when I go to some store to buy something like that I always choose Neutrogena!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Tacoma, WA
I heard you are not supposed to put above SPF 30 on your face, so this skin lotion is perfect! Doesn't clog the pores or leave you with a gross sunscreen-like scent/greasy face.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Great for moisturizing and being out in the sun! Doesn't make your face feel greasy either which is great for a sunscreen!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??