BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Alyssa P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Even though I'm only 18, I use this product so much because it covers all my pores, and makes my face super radiant while giving protection.
Nicole G.
Nice and non greasy, doesn't irritate my skin or cause it to be too oily. Can use it day and night, and the price is great for this product.
Jena R.
Tucson, AZ
To be honest this isn't something I'd try again it always got into my eyes and made them burn and there wasn't anything I could do about it.
Trinity M.
Yukon, OK
You can notice right away that this starts to moisturize your skin. I use it almost every night and sometimes in the morning. It's amazing!
Janaina R.
Avon , CT
The best product ever, left my skin so soft and took of the expressions lines and you should use every day, it is keeping my skin so health
Nicole M.
Pflugerville, TX
Really like this cream, it is light weight and can be used everyday, however, there are times though that it leaves my skin feeling greasy.
Rachel W.
West Jordan, UT
I love this stuff, I’ve used it for years. A little goes a long way. Not too greasy, goes on easy and keeps my skin clear. Great product.
Katie B.
Most anti aging creams are too heavy for my skin and cause me to break out. I decide to try Neutrogena, but my skin still didn't like it.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
I wasn't as pleased with this product as I am with most others from this company. I felt as the moisture was sticky and not long lasting
Amanda H.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this for the sunscreen and anti wrinkle. It does not make your face super oily but did not help with my sensitive acne prone skin.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??