BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Hope P.
Hope P.
I use this product daily. It keeps my face soft and smooth. Careful not to get it close to your eyes, can cause a little irritation.
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.
Used it as a base for a lotion my dermatologist subscribed, over the time started using it as a primer and so far so good.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pembroke, MA
I never break out when I use this product, and I like that it has SPF 15 so that I'm not concerned about getting a sunburn if I am wearing it outside.
Emily a.
Emily a.
very lightweight and doesn't break me out. smells fine. small bottle though for the price but overall pretty good
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Canaan, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this almost every morning this summer it didn't leave an oily feeling on my face afterward and it has spf so great for being in the sun
Div L.
Div L.
Very hydrating and good for anyone with combination to dry skin! My skin is very sensitive and applying this moisturizer underneath my makeup on sunny days has really prevented breakout
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Pflugerville, TX
Really like this cream, it is light weight and can be used everyday, however, there are times though that it leaves my skin feeling greasy.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this for the sunscreen and anti wrinkle. It does not make your face super oily but did not help with my sensitive acne prone skin.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Great moisturizer with retinol, and I love that it has some sunscreen. I apply it every morning and have noticed quite a difference - no more dry patches on my face this winter!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Mobile, AL
Nice AND Not Greasy PRODUCT WITH A Little BIt Of SUNSCREEN too! I would recommend this lotion for an everyday usage
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??