BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Yasmini P.
Indianapolis
Best brand! I love this kind of product. Always when I go to some store to buy something like that I always choose Neutrogena!
Kasey S.
Tacoma, WA
I heard you are not supposed to put above SPF 30 on your face, so this skin lotion is perfect! Doesn't clog the pores or leave you with a gross sunscreen-like scent/greasy face.
shanna b.
Glendale, CA
I have really sensitive skin & this sunscreen wrinkle cream doesn't Leave my skin feeling oily or clog my pores. Also noticed my fine lines are diminishing
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
I find the product average, good value for money and younger generation but would not recommend it for someone in 30s, definitely need something stronger.
Hope P.
I use this product daily. It keeps my face soft and smooth. Careful not to get it close to your eyes, can cause a little irritation.
Daniela Q.
Used it as a base for a lotion my dermatologist subscribed, over the time started using it as a primer and so far so good.
Lindsey H.
Great for moisturizing and being out in the sun! Doesn't make your face feel greasy either which is great for a sunscreen!
Courtney B.
Pembroke, MA
I never break out when I use this product, and I like that it has SPF 15 so that I'm not concerned about getting a sunburn if I am wearing it outside.
Div L.
Very hydrating and good for anyone with combination to dry skin! My skin is very sensitive and applying this moisturizer underneath my makeup on sunny days has really prevented breakout
Nicole M.
Pflugerville, TX
Really like this cream, it is light weight and can be used everyday, however, there are times though that it leaves my skin feeling greasy.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??