Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda P.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica L.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Abril M.See all 7 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it g...Yes have been using for 2 mont... 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturiz...This is the perfect anti wrink... 5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle re...Benton snail bee high content ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Diapers...
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Waxahachie, TX
I really love this as a moisturizer and sunscreen when I am having a no make up day. However, I have to give it a lower rating because I find that it is hard for my make up to stick to it. If I try to apply make up while wearing this, it lasts much less time and often smears.
Robyn G.
Robyn G.
Portland, ME
I have been using this cream for a few years. I really like it. I have tried other products but always come back to this one. It does not make my face feel greasy. And it helps protect against sun damage by adding the SPF in it
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Austin, TX
This moisturizer leaves a greasy feeling to my skin; however, I am so happy with the result. I feel like my skin is even more healthy now that I protect it with an anit-wrinkle cream & sunscreen all rolled into one!
Alissa Z.
Alissa Z.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff made me break out. I'm not sure if it's fair to say that it's not a good product or if I just had a bad reaction to it, but I will not be repurchasing.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Orem, Utah
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I have really sensitive skin and this made me get a rash. I wouldnt recomend to people that have lots of acne
Marla S.
Marla S.
Vista, CA
I only use this at night, I find that whenever I wear it in the day I am more prone to sunburns for whatever reason. I do find that the formula works well with my oily skin type.
Krystine R.
Krystine R.
Chino, CA
This was nice it didn't leave my face oily and my pores did not feel clogged had a light scent and worked great on a sunny day. It was easy to apply and went on very smooth. The bottle was easy to add to my makeup bag and did not leak
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not a good fit for my skin. I believe it was just to thick and clogged my pores because it made me breakout. I have other products from Neutrogena that I love but this one did not work for me.
tiara t.
tiara t.
Winchester, VA
I really like this product, I am still young so it make go different for others but it is meant to prevent wrinkles not take them away! I have been using this often to begin taking care of my skin and making sure it's in the proper condition to prevent aging in this does the trick. Very smooth on my skin as well.
Erica W.
Erica W.
West grove, PA
I really like this product for a basic lotion. I am an Esthetician and I know how important sunscreen in your daily routine is. This is an easy drug store find.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??