BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Second step in my daily makeup routine, right after washing my face. It is light and keeps my face from drying out during the winter.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Runnemede, NJ
My Mommom always has this at her shore house and I use it constantly it smells go isn't grease shields you from the sun and mosturizes at the same time
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Buffalo, NY
I really didn't notice a difference on my wrinkles. I don't have a lot so maybe it works by preventing them. I work in the sun so I like that its SPF
Thea T.
Thea T.
Glendora, CA
Perfect moisturizer with sunblock. I put this on generously in the morning and my skin feels supple all day. If you already have oily skin, it may be a little too greasy for you.
Yasmini P.
Yasmini P.
Indianapolis
Best brand! I love this kind of product. Always when I go to some store to buy something like that I always choose Neutrogena!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Tacoma, WA
I heard you are not supposed to put above SPF 30 on your face, so this skin lotion is perfect! Doesn't clog the pores or leave you with a gross sunscreen-like scent/greasy face.
shanna b.
shanna b.
Glendale, CA
I have really sensitive skin & this sunscreen wrinkle cream doesn't Leave my skin feeling oily or clog my pores. Also noticed my fine lines are diminishing
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.
Used it as a base for a lotion my dermatologist subscribed, over the time started using it as a primer and so far so good.
Hope P.
Hope P.
I use this product daily. It keeps my face soft and smooth. Careful not to get it close to your eyes, can cause a little irritation.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Great for moisturizing and being out in the sun! Doesn't make your face feel greasy either which is great for a sunscreen!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??