BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Lena T.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best sunscreen I have found for my fave! Everything I have ever tried has broke me out but this stuff!! I take it everywhere I go!
Heather T.
Indian Trail, NC
My everyday lotion. I have sensitive and fair skin. This lotion protects my face fram the sun, but doesn't irritate my skin or make look oily.
Alma D.
Fallbrook, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's affordable and I think it works well. I use it everyday. I'm constantly buying this because I just love how it works.
Nicole G.
Nice and non greasy, doesn't irritate my skin or cause it to be too oily. Can use it day and night, and the price is great for this product.
Alyssa P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Even though I'm only 18, I use this product so much because it covers all my pores, and makes my face super radiant while giving protection.
Jena R.
Tucson, AZ
To be honest this isn't something I'd try again it always got into my eyes and made them burn and there wasn't anything I could do about it.
Madison H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Great to use under make up. I like the lightweight formula of this product. I am worried about wrinkles and sun spots so need extra coverage.
Alisha L.
Canaan, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this almost every morning this summer it didn't leave an oily feeling on my face afterward and it has spf so great for being in the sun
Trinity M.
Yukon, OK
You can notice right away that this starts to moisturize your skin. I use it almost every night and sometimes in the morning. It's amazing!
Nicole M.
Pflugerville, TX
Really like this cream, it is light weight and can be used everyday, however, there are times though that it leaves my skin feeling greasy.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??