BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is very hydrating. I only need to use one pump to cover my whole face. It kind of stings sometimes, maybe due to the sunscreen? I love neutrogena products.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Great to use under make up. I like the lightweight formula of this product. I am worried about wrinkles and sun spots so need extra coverage.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Nice and non greasy, doesn't irritate my skin or cause it to be too oily. Can use it day and night, and the price is great for this product.
Raquel A.
Raquel A.
Duluth, GA
I like this cream because it has sunscreen on and its easy for me to use because i don't have to apply more sunscreen to my face , it doesn't feel greasy at all.
Sharlene R.
Sharlene R.
Tacoma, WA
Un éxito si tienes piel reseca. Desde la primera aplicación sientes como se hidrata la piel. No causa barritos ni nada de acné. Por lo menos en mi caso me ha dado buenos resultados.
Dana K.
Dana K.
This is a good moisturizer. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the price for the amount in the bottle. I have resorted to getting a similar no-name product.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't as pleased with this product as I am with most others from this company. I felt as the moisture was sticky and not long lasting
eunics c.
eunics c.
Riverside, NJ
This sunscreen is great I use it in the summer months and it leaves my skin feeling smooth typically I apply a few times during the day while out on the pool.
member-3d264c189
member-3d264c189
Garden City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Effective with a lovely scent. Love the sunscreen!!! I like this better than my other sunscreen moisturizers (with the exception of CeraVe and josie maran).
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Vicksburg, MI
I love this gentle everyday cream. I have never had skin irritation or breakouts from this product. I love that it also includes an SPF and has a great price!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??