BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Marla S.
Marla S.
Vista, CA
I only use this at night, I find that whenever I wear it in the day I am more prone to sunburns for whatever reason. I do find that the formula works well with my oily skin type.
Shawntel J.
Shawntel J.
Roanoke, VA
Great moisturizer love thgat it has spf! Its lightweight, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy as I have super oily skin.
Its a great moisturizer for the price.
Krystine R.
Krystine R.
Chino, CA
This was nice it didn't leave my face oily and my pores did not feel clogged had a light scent and worked great on a sunny day. It was easy to apply and went on very smooth. The bottle was easy to add to my makeup bag and did not leak
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Lithonia, GA
My mother has used this for years so I decided to give it a try and I'm absolutely in love with this product. I use this mainly in the summer fr the SPF 15.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not a good fit for my skin. I believe it was just to thick and clogged my pores because it made me breakout. I have other products from Neutrogena that I love but this one did not work for me.
tiara t.
tiara t.
Winchester, VA
I really like this product, I am still young so it make go different for others but it is meant to prevent wrinkles not take them away! I have been using this often to begin taking care of my skin and making sure it's in the proper condition to prevent aging in this does the trick. Very smooth on my skin as well.
Erica W.
Erica W.
West grove, PA
I really like this product for a basic lotion. I am an Esthetician and I know how important sunscreen in your daily routine is. This is an easy drug store find.
Cadence W.
Cadence W.
Beech Island, SC
I don't rally have any problems with wrinkles at the moment but this is the only moisturizer i could find in my local drug store with spf so i went with it and am so glad i did!
Elma K.
Elma K.
Staten Island, NY
I love neutrogena's products as they do exactly what they claim. This is a anti wrinkle cream and has spf in it which I adore because that means I can skip a step in my day!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
It's a little thicker than I like in a face moisturizer, but it does a great job. With the added SPF, I didn't worry as much about a sunburn on my face when walking around town.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??