Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda P.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica L.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Abril M.See all 7 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it g...Yes have been using for 2 mont... 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturiz...This is the perfect anti wrink... 5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle re...Benton snail bee high content ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 14, 2017, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I wanted to love this moisturizer so bad but couldn't. The smell of suncreen was very strong but it doesn't bother me. And it is super moisturizing. However I'm not typically prone to greasy skin, and this moisturizer made me very greasy all day long.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Round Lake, IL
July 3, 2017, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
Works for me. Is okay, u actually love the pink one better is a cleanser from Neutrogena. I don't remember the name but anyway. Neutrogena has a lot of great products
santa c.
santa c.
Neutrogena has been a lotion that I always fall back on. no matter if I drift from it at times I always come back. This lotion is great I have somewhat oily skin but the Neutrogena anti-wrinkle feels light on my skin. I get me the moisturizing effect my skin needs plus the added benefit of the wrinkle fighter and sun protection.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I use this for my facial moisturizer occasionally, but it's not my favorite. The SPF causes intense burning/stinging/watering if even a smidge gets too close to my eye. Plus, since I've been using a foundation with SPF 50 in it, I don't feel like I need this as much as I used to. I probably will not repurchase.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Carteret, New Jersey
July 11, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
It helped when I went to the beach!! It made my skin soft and I felt extremely protected with it on my face in the burning sun.
Gracie V.
Gracie V.
Glen Allen, VA
I have insanely dry skin all year long and this is on of the only moisturizer that has really worked for me. The SPF is also a huge lifesaver, especially in the summer when I spend most of my time in the ocean. If you have dry skin likeme, this is definitely the moisturizer for you!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Richmond Hill, GA
Best sunscreen moisturizer for everyday use it doesn't smell like sunscreen or feel sticky or greasy when you apply it leaves you feeling ready to take on the day and not having to worry about uv Rays
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this because it was an everyday moisturizer, but it had spf so it gave me peace of mind that I was protected while out and about. Only thing I didn't love was that it smelled like spf, but it wasn't noticeable during the day, just right when I was applying it.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been buying this product for the past couple years. I can't remember a product I have used since then because I love it so much. Works really well with my sensitive skin and doesn't feel sticky and heavy on the face. It's so good guys I know will ask to borrow it. .
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
June 9, 2017, 6:25 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I like this because it moisturizes and has sun screen in it. I have to have sunscreen. It doesn't make my skin break out either.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??