BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Anne D.
rockville, MD
Excellent product no gummy. The protection is excellent and the skin is a feeling of clean
Casandra C.
Pharr, TX
My mother used this product but she wasn't satisfied with it. Her face burned after using it.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not a good fit for my skin. I believe it was just to thick and clogged my pores because it made me breakout. I have other products from Neutrogena that I love but this one did not work for me.
Katherine G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this because it was an everyday moisturizer, but it had spf so it gave me peace of mind that I was protected while out and about. Only thing I didn't love was that it smelled like spf, but it wasn't noticeable during the day, just right when I was applying it.
Jenna S.
Very moisturizing cream and I like the fact that it has sunscreen in it as well. Doesn't smell too much like sunscreen , either.
Erica W.
West grove, PA
I really like this product for a basic lotion. I am an Esthetician and I know how important sunscreen in your daily routine is. This is an easy drug store find.
Laura J.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Definitely a high quality moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moist without leaving oily residue
Chrissy P.
I have used this cream for years and love it. It is a light moisturizer that doesn't feel greasy. I also love that I am protected from the sun with the SPF 15.
Kialey V.
I use this product as an everyday moisturizer. Leaves my skin super soft and I love it.
Alexandra  d.
This product has a great amount of SPF and you only need a small thin layer to apply to your skin.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??