BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Oshkosh, WI
I'm super oily skin through out summer and winter, but I don't use a SPF in any of my face products. So I figured a cream moisture would help, and this item just made me even more oily and it has a weird smell to it which was not pleasant. I hated using this but I told myself that I would use it since it was expensive but after a while I threw it out.
Osiris L.
Osiris L.
Burbank, CA
When I bought the Neutrogena cream, I was looking for something affordable, able to fifth the sign of age and that had a sun protectant filter and this cream has it all.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Waxahachie, TX
I really love this as a moisturizer and sunscreen when I am having a no make up day. However, I have to give it a lower rating because I find that it is hard for my make up to stick to it. If I try to apply make up while wearing this, it lasts much less time and often smears.
Ellissa H.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
This cream did nothing for me. i tried it for several months hoping it may make a difference and personally saw nothing. in fact i noticed a lot more fine lines than before
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Poulsbo, WA
It kind of leaves a white cast to the skin. I usually wear it when I'm running to protect and moisturize my face. It would be great if it didn't leave patches of white.
Robyn G.
Robyn G.
Portland, ME
I have been using this cream for a few years. I really like it. I have tried other products but always come back to this one. It does not make my face feel greasy. And it helps protect against sun damage by adding the SPF in it
Alissa Z.
Alissa Z.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff made me break out. I'm not sure if it's fair to say that it's not a good product or if I just had a bad reaction to it, but I will not be repurchasing.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Austin, TX
This moisturizer leaves a greasy feeling to my skin; however, I am so happy with the result. I feel like my skin is even more healthy now that I protect it with an anit-wrinkle cream & sunscreen all rolled into one!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I have really sensitive skin and this made me get a rash. I wouldnt recomend to people that have lots of acne
Marla S.
Marla S.
Vista, CA
I only use this at night, I find that whenever I wear it in the day I am more prone to sunburns for whatever reason. I do find that the formula works well with my oily skin type.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??