Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda P.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica L.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Abril M.See all 7 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it g...Yes have been using for 2 mont... 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturiz...This is the perfect anti wrink... 5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle re...Benton snail bee high content ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Jeanna C.
Jeanna C.
Rossville, GA
It's ok kind of smells funny I think when I finish this product I will try something else
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this product. A little goes a long way. Feels good when applied, and absorbs quickly
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Centennial , CO
I like this sunscreen because it's not heavy or greasy and I can wear it under my makeup.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I like that it has spf. It makes my skin not longer dry but does not leave it oily
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I don't hate this product, I just haven't really seen a change in my skin. I am a first time user, and I tried my best to give it a good go. I feel like it is a tad too pricey for what you get. I wouldn't recommend to others simply because I didn't enjoy it. I wish it was a little more hydrating to the skin. I don't really care for the packaging either. After a little use the tube started leaking from the top corner.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I'm 37 and have been using this face cream since I was 21. My face and skin don't look a day over 25! I look for wrinkles and just don't seem to find them - I owe that yes, to good genes but also to preventative measures in using this cream daily. It's not heavy, scented, or oily. Will continue to use.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
After seeing how fast I am getting freckles and wrinkles on my face at such a young age I have started using an Anti-wrinkle cream from Neutrogena, not only is this hydrating my face helping against wrinkles but the sunscreen is a bonus this is a wonderful product and I plan to continue using this product.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
LOVE this stuff. It's not heavy at all and is very gentle. Seeps into the skin quickly and actually feels like it's very moisturizing. It exceeded my expectations for its price point and I love that it has SPF 15
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I bought this product a while ago because I read that you should start using anti-aging cream starting at your 20's. I still use this because it's really a great cream and it also has SPF which is a great bonus. The packaging is also very great for travel!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I wanted to love this moisturizer so bad but couldn't. The smell of suncreen was very strong but it doesn't bother me. And it is super moisturizing. However I'm not typically prone to greasy skin, and this moisturizer made me very greasy all day long.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??