BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I'm a big fan of this moisturizer. The sunscreen isn't the highest spf but it's good for layering. It has helped with the appearance of fine lines.
santa c.
santa c.
Neutrogena has been a lotion that I always fall back on. no matter if I drift from it at times I always come back. This lotion is great I have somewhat oily skin but the Neutrogena anti-wrinkle feels light on my skin. I get me the moisturizing effect my skin needs plus the added benefit of the wrinkle fighter and sun protection.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
Works for me. Is okay, u actually love the pink one better is a cleanser from Neutrogena. I don't remember the name but anyway. Neutrogena has a lot of great products
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I use this for my facial moisturizer occasionally, but it's not my favorite. The SPF causes intense burning/stinging/watering if even a smidge gets too close to my eye. Plus, since I've been using a foundation with SPF 50 in it, I don't feel like I need this as much as I used to. I probably will not repurchase.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice basic facial moisturizer with an SPF which I'm learning is ever more important in my 30's. Start as early as possible ladies! I must say, I didn't notice any revolutionary results in my skin but this one does the trick. I'm currently using as a base layer on pool and hike days.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Peoria, AZ
I have been using this off and on for years, and I'm glad I have it saved my skin. When I was younger I didn't take care of my skin, I was a smoker and sometimes slept with my makeup on. This product I started using about 10 years ago. I do love to try other products but the product by Neutrogena is simple and inexpensive and indeed works
Rowan C.
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
Even though I'm only 22, I'm obsessed with using anti-aging products. I don't want to show signs of aging any earlier than I have to. The anti-aging complex and sunscreen included in the moisturizer do a great job of protecting my face.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Carteret, New Jersey
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
It helped when I went to the beach!! It made my skin soft and I felt extremely protected with it on my face in the burning sun.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Mc bain , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS A GREAT ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE FIRST USE, IT HAS SOMETHING THAT JUST MAKES YOUR FACE SOFT AND NOT GREASE AT ALL. AND NOT TO MENTION THE PROTECTION YOUR GETTING FOR SUN SPF 15
Gracie V.
Gracie V.
Glen Allen, VA
I have insanely dry skin all year long and this is on of the only moisturizer that has really worked for me. The SPF is also a huge lifesaver, especially in the summer when I spend most of my time in the ocean. If you have dry skin likeme, this is definitely the moisturizer for you!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??