BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Cadence W.
Beech Island, SC
I don't rally have any problems with wrinkles at the moment but this is the only moisturizer i could find in my local drug store with spf so i went with it and am so glad i did!
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
It's a little thicker than I like in a face moisturizer, but it does a great job. With the added SPF, I didn't worry as much about a sunburn on my face when walking around town.
Elma K.
Staten Island, NY
I love neutrogena's products as they do exactly what they claim. This is a anti wrinkle cream and has spf in it which I adore because that means I can skip a step in my day!
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this product! I've been using it for almost two years now. It moisturizes my skin and its convenient that I don't have to wear sunscreen since it has some already. I feel like it is helping to control my wrinkles as I haven't seen any appear since I've been using it.
sydney h.
Scottsdale, AZ
Very moisturizing. use day and night. smells natural and clean. ive used one whole bottle. might buy again if on sale. not spectacular but good. leaves face sticky for a little while. good overall
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
Pretty good moisturizer. Not my holy grail or anything. Gives a good amount of moisture to the skin, without irritating or making it greasy. Nice option if you want some anti-aging properties as well as some SPF in your moisturizer.
Casey W.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this product every morning before I apply my makeup, it is a very light formula so my skin can breathe, and doesn't have a weird sunscreen smell, great product for protecting your face!
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
I use this to keep from getting crows feet and the around the mouth wrinkles! They run in my family so I know to be on top of it with prevention and this stuff works !
Kristin K.
This lotion is very hydrating. I only need to use one pump to cover my whole face. It kind of stings sometimes, maybe due to the sunscreen? I love neutrogena products.
Suzanne N.
Eastlake, OH
Unfortunately, I cannot apply this regularly as it makes my skin break out. I don't believe it's the product, my skin type is complicated and I have adult acne. I need to moisturize in certain spots but need to avoid others.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??