Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#284 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (6)
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

I have used this cream for years and love it. It is a light moisturizer that doesn't feel greasy. I also love that I am protected from the sun with the SPF 15.
Shawntel J.
Shawntel J.
Roanoke, VA

Great moisturizer love thgat it has spf! Its lightweight, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy as I have super oily skin.
Its a great moisturizer for the price.
eunics c.
eunics c.
Riverside, NJ

This sunscreen is great I use it in the summer months and it leaves my skin feeling smooth typically I apply a few times during the day while out on the pool.
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Vicksburg , MI

I love this gentle everyday cream. I have never had skin irritation or breakouts from this product. I love that it also includes an SPF and has a great price!
member-3d264c189
member-3d264c189
Garden City, NY

Effective with a lovely scent. Love the sunscreen!!! I like this better than my other sunscreen moisturizers (with the exception of CeraVe and josie maran).
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Lithonia, GA

My mother has used this for years so I decided to give it a try and I'm absolutely in love with this product. I use this mainly in the summer fr the SPF 15.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Orangeville

This has been my go to moisturizer for years now! I love the way it makes my skin feel and never causes any breakouts for me as some others I've tried have.
shanna b.
shanna b.
Glendale, CA

I have really sensitive skin & this sunscreen wrinkle cream doesn't Leave my skin feeling oily or clog my pores. Also noticed my fine lines are diminishing
Erin R.
Erin R.
Miramichi, NB

I love how this product goes on, the smell, and the size of the box it comes in. I can see the difference in just weeks when I switch back to this product.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Runnemede, NJ

My Mommom always has this at her shore house and I use it constantly it smells go isn't grease shields you from the sun and mosturizes at the same time
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?

Join Now