BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Stephanie A.
Panorama City, CA
I use this cream because it has sunscreen, so I use it when am going out to walk for a little bit and is anti wrinkle so I'm preventing my self of wrinkles in a furure.
Alissa Z.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff made me break out. I'm not sure if it's fair to say that it's not a good product or if I just had a bad reaction to it, but I will not be repurchasing.
Hayley M.
Beaverton, OR
Really light and fresh cream, which surprised me since it's an "anti-aging" and I find those to be too thick most of the time! It works well and stays on all day.
Madeline B.
Austin , TX
This moisturizer leaves a greasy feeling to my skin; however, I am so happy with the result. I feel like my skin is even more healthy now that I protect it with an anit-wrinkle cream & sunscreen all rolled into one!
Shawntel J.
Roanoke, VA
Great moisturizer love thgat it has spf! Its lightweight, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy as I have super oily skin.
Its a great moisturizer for the price.
Marla S.
Vista, CA
I only use this at night, I find that whenever I wear it in the day I am more prone to sunburns for whatever reason. I do find that the formula works well with my oily skin type.
Kathleen T.
Niles, MI
A very good product but I have not seen enough results to give it a 5 star. The sunscreen should be higher because SPF 15 is just enough for walking out your door to your car. It is not enough protection.
Krystine R.
Chino, CA
This was nice it didn't leave my face oily and my pores did not feel clogged had a light scent and worked great on a sunny day. It was easy to apply and went on very smooth. The bottle was easy to add to my makeup bag and did not leak
Daniella H.
Lithonia, GA
My mother has used this for years so I decided to give it a try and I'm absolutely in love with this product. I use this mainly in the summer fr the SPF 15.
Heather D.
Teaticket, MA
I've been using this since I was in my early 20s. My skin is moisturized, smooth, and healthy. The price is a little high sometimes for a drug store brand, but totally worth it. It is my go-to facial cream and I won't use another.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??