Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda P.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica L.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Abril M.See all 7 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it g...Yes have been using for 2 mont... 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturiz...This is the perfect anti wrink... 5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle re...Benton snail bee high content ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Betty D.
Betty D.
Chicago Heights, IL
Nice formula for a anti-wrinkle cream, like that it comes with a built in sunscreen. Not greasy at all.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this has spf and helps prevent wrinkles. Daily wear under makeup not greasy and very light.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Carleton, MI
I love all that this product does to help protect my skin and help my skin to keep looking beautiful
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
This product is definitely a favorite of mine. It leaves a smooth creamy feel and has a nice aroma.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Omaha
Leaves my face feelings fresh not oily love to use this after taking my makeup off. Glad it has SPF
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Fitchburg,WI
Love this cream, and the extra bonus is that it is SPF 15. Not oily at all and leaves skin smooth,
Avery M.
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
I use is as a sunscreen. It keeps me from getting sunburned without making my skin greasy or dry.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Carney, OK
My kids bought me this as a joke and it turns out, I like it. It's not greasy like other brands.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Light, non clogging dual purpose sunscreen, widely available and affordable. What's not to love?
Shiela H.
Shiela H.
Moisturized my skin while not making it feel oily. I like the fact that it has sod in it also.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??