BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Lenz P.
Lenz P.
Cottonwood , CA
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I don't have many sunscreen cream because I don't go out much or expose myself in the sun. I would recommend this Neutrogen Healthy anti- wrinkle Cream with sunscream. Until now I'm using it is not only protecting your skin but also prevent it from aging.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I wanted to love this moisturizer so bad but couldn't. The smell of suncreen was very strong but it doesn't bother me. And it is super moisturizing. However I'm not typically prone to greasy skin, and this moisturizer made me very greasy all day long.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
This sunscreen is AMAZING! Doesn't make my oily skin more oily like others. I keep repurchasing. Great price! Works like a dream under makeup. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product. Would and am recommending this great product
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
10305
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
This product doesn't really affect me but my mom used it and she said it doesn't work . Surprisingly I don't have acne and yes it's her second time and it does have a decent packaging and no I wouldn't recommend
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream is a Retinol facial moisturizer with Multi-Vitamins. This cream has a subtle scent that reminds me of sunscreen. It feels amazing and so moisturizing on my skin.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
I'm a big fan of this moisturizer. The sunscreen isn't the highest spf but it's good for layering. It has helped with the appearance of fine lines.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
Works for me. Is okay, u actually love the pink one better is a cleanser from Neutrogena. I don't remember the name but anyway. Neutrogena has a lot of great products
santa c.
santa c.
Neutrogena has been a lotion that I always fall back on. no matter if I drift from it at times I always come back. This lotion is great I have somewhat oily skin but the Neutrogena anti-wrinkle feels light on my skin. I get me the moisturizing effect my skin needs plus the added benefit of the wrinkle fighter and sun protection.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I use this for my facial moisturizer occasionally, but it's not my favorite. The SPF causes intense burning/stinging/watering if even a smidge gets too close to my eye. Plus, since I've been using a foundation with SPF 50 in it, I don't feel like I need this as much as I used to. I probably will not repurchase.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice basic facial moisturizer with an SPF which I'm learning is ever more important in my 30's. Start as early as possible ladies! I must say, I didn't notice any revolutionary results in my skin but this one does the trick. I'm currently using as a base layer on pool and hike days.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??