Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#364 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Karlie C.
Karlie C.

This was my go to day time moisturizer for 3 or 4 years. You only needed a tiny amount, it had sunscreen, it helped my acne a lot, and it didn't make me feel greasy or like I was being weighed down. You can only imagine my grief when I bought it about a year ago and the smell of sunscreen was overwhelming. I brought it back to the store and exchanged it thinking that particular bottle was bad and low and behold my new one was the exact same way. I went through three bottles before I gave up. this product was a holy grail item for me for years and I was so devastated to give it up. A year or so later I've finally found a new moisturizer that works as well. The neutrogena rapid tone repair. Unfortunately for people who were using this for the anti aging benefits, the rapid tone repair will not give you the same benefits as this.
Guadalupe M.
Guadalupe M.

I bought this moisturizer because I wanted to start protecting my skin against wrinkles and I thought the price was very good to start off. Along with this day cream, I'm also using the night and eye cream from the Neutrogena Healthy Skin line. This moisturizer leaves my face so soft and bright. I've been using it for about a week and can say that I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

I have been using this anti-wrinkle cream since I was about 23 years old. I am now 41. People always assume that I am in my 20s or early 30s. When I tell them my age, I tell them that I have been using this product for decades! It really has kept me looking young with little to no wrinkles! I truly believe that having sunscreen in your daily day cream is essential, especially if you are outside for a decent bit of time during the day.
Roseann Y.
Roseann Y.
Cairo, NY

This cream is the best! Not only does it go on smoothly and evenly, but it's not greasy or heavy. It works well under makeup, and can even be mixed with a dab of your favorite liquid foundation to make your own, perfect tinted moisturizer. And the anti-wrinkle effects of this cream are really where it surpasses other, more expensive creams. You will see a noticeable difference in about a week...and others will, too!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Dallas, TX

Has definitely improved my skin's texture. I'm in my early 30s and starting to notice fine lines, mix that with hormonal breakouts and acne scars, and you've got an interesting skin situation. This does not break me out or irritate my skin. I use retain-a twice a week and this five times. The price is phenomenal. The tube will last you a long time when used correctly. I use this on my neck and décolletage as well.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Jeffersonville, KY

I use this product just about every day, or at least when I know I'll be outside. Not only does it moisturizer well without being greasy but it also protects my skin from sun damage which is extremely important. I like the fact that it feels light and not heavy, I can't stand when a product feels like it's caked on. This is so far one of the best I've used.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Oshkosh, WI

I'm super oily skin through out summer and winter, but I don't use a SPF in any of my face products. So I figured a cream moisture would help, and this item just made me even more oily and it has a weird smell to it which was not pleasant. I hated using this but I told myself that I would use it since it was expensive but after a while I threw it out.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Huntingtown, MD

I'm only 22 and i use anti-wrinkle cream, weird right? NO! I'm being proactive about my skin care routine, and i have noticed that the bags under my eyes are gone! My face feels smoother and i actually feel like its taking away old acne scars as well. Ladies, don't wait until its too late to have firm perfect skin! I promise you will thank me!
Lily K.
Lily K.
Lagrange, GA

This is a great wrinkle cream. It takes a few days for results. I feel it makes your skin look healthier and more radiant! it's perfect that it also has sunscreen. It's a great cream to Apple before makeup. It has a lightweight feel and does not make your face feel greasy or wet. I would recommend this to someone look for a wrinkle cream!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Peoria, AZ

I have been using this off and on for years, and I'm glad I have it saved my skin. When I was younger I didn't take care of my skin, I was a smoker and sometimes slept with my makeup on. This product I started using about 10 years ago. I do love to try other products but the product by Neutrogena is simple and inexpensive and indeed works
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??

Join Now