BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Guadalupe M.
I bought this moisturizer because I wanted to start protecting my skin against wrinkles and I thought the price was very good to start off. Along with this day cream, I'm also using the night and eye cream from the Neutrogena Healthy Skin line. This moisturizer leaves my face so soft and bright. I've been using it for about a week and can say that I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly C.
Jeffersonville, KY
I use this product just about every day, or at least when I know I'll be outside. Not only does it moisturizer well without being greasy but it also protects my skin from sun damage which is extremely important. I like the fact that it feels light and not heavy, I can't stand when a product feels like it's caked on. This is so far one of the best I've used.
Lily K.
Lagrange, GA
This is a great wrinkle cream. It takes a few days for results. I feel it makes your skin look healthier and more radiant! it's perfect that it also has sunscreen. It's a great cream to Apple before makeup. It has a lightweight feel and does not make your face feel greasy or wet. I would recommend this to someone look for a wrinkle cream!
Kelsy M.
Hopewell, Nj
I really love this product, hence the five stars. I have dry skin and this lotion goes great over the serum I use. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy, yet it moisturizers my dry skin. I break out pretty easily too, but Neutrogena products are great because it's leaves my skin clear and smooth.
Katherine V.
Berkeley, CA
It got the job done as far as providing moisture and basic sun protection, although I didn't see a change in fine lines (although at 29 I only have one so far). I'd keep buying it if it had more retinol and if it had an spf of at least 30. It was ok, but didn't leave a strong impression either way.
Moriah D.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously a must have for anyone who is exposed to the outdoors! I use it on my forehead and smile line area, and it moisturizes, protects, and restores. It's a little pricey, but it last a long time and a little goes a long way. Will definitely be buying again!
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday. It's one of the best creams I've found. Nutrogena' lightweight formula leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Yet it's powerful formula not only fights aging, but protects from harmful UV rays. I'll continue to buy and use this product.
Lauren W.
Great lotion with the added benefit of sun protection with SPF 15. I have pretty fair skin and freckles so I try not to get too much sun on my face and this product does the trick pretty well. I think it leaves my skin relatively ungreasy and even looking.
Melissa J.
Milford, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't crazy about this. It smells exactly like sunscreen which seems unnecessary. I used it for 2 months & saw no discernible difference in the fine lines around my eyes. The good news is that is hydrated me without breaking me out. Skip this one.
Tiffany D.
Wadesboro, NC
My favorite night cream! I am obsessed! It leaves
My skin so moisturized and glowing the next morning I would recommend this to everybody I know it's an anti-wrinkle cream but I'm only 26 and I've been using this since I was 21
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??