Add a Photo

#287 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (6)
Karlie C.
Karlie C.

This was my go to day time moisturizer for 3 or 4 years. You only needed a tiny amount, it had sunscreen, it helped my acne a lot, and it didn't make me feel greasy or like I was being weighed down. You can only imagine my grief when I bought it about a year ago and the smell of sunscreen was overwhelming. I brought it back to the store and exchanged it thinking that particular bottle was bad and low and behold my new one was the exact same way. I went through three bottles before I gave up. this product was a holy grail item for me for years and I was so devastated to give it up. A year or so later I've finally found a new moisturizer that works as well. The neutrogena rapid tone repair. Unfortunately for people who were using this for the anti aging benefits, the rapid tone repair will not give you the same benefits as this.
Shubana A.
Shubana A.
Middleton, WI

This is the first Retinol product that I've ever purchased. Finally reaching age 30 I'm giving my skin more attention than I ever had before. As I tend to do a lot of research before purchasing anything, I bought this product after reading stellar reviews. I'm about half way down my tube now and so far I noticed what people call the "Retinol uglies" which lasted only a few days to a week and while I don't have any wrinkles yet, I do have creases aka "laugh lines" that have gotten softer. I don't think I would but this tube again, as I'll be looking into something a little stronger. I recommend this to anyone starting to use Retinol or who wants to start their anti aging process early.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I'm a big fan of the Healthy Skin line of Neutrogena and have been using it dominantly before makeup in the mornings for years now. Of course, I appreciate that it contains SPF, but as with any moisturizer and especially those with SPF, watch out for getting too close to the eye. It can sometimes feel a bit heavy on my skin though. Has a pleasant smell, but it can be a bit strong, and goes on sale once in a while too. I usually buy mine from Shopper's Drug Mart.
Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.

I'm a huge fan of this moisturizer. It's light-weight and makes my face feel well moisturized. I love the fact that it has SPF so I don't have to use too many products. At the moment it's my daytime moisturizer that I apply before my makeup but I may start using before bed or I'll try to find the lotion for night within this line. I'm very happy that I heard about this product on a YouTube review. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great face lotion!
Guadalupe M.
Guadalupe M.

I bought this moisturizer because I wanted to start protecting my skin against wrinkles and I thought the price was very good to start off. Along with this day cream, I'm also using the night and eye cream from the Neutrogena Healthy Skin line. This moisturizer leaves my face so soft and bright. I've been using it for about a week and can say that I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

I have been using this anti-wrinkle cream since I was about 23 years old. I am now 41. People always assume that I am in my 20s or early 30s. When I tell them my age, I tell them that I have been using this product for decades! It really has kept me looking young with little to no wrinkles! I truly believe that having sunscreen in your daily day cream is essential, especially if you are outside for a decent bit of time during the day.
Roseann Y.
Roseann Y.
Cairo, NY

This cream is the best! Not only does it go on smoothly and evenly, but it's not greasy or heavy. It works well under makeup, and can even be mixed with a dab of your favorite liquid foundation to make your own, perfect tinted moisturizer. And the anti-wrinkle effects of this cream are really where it surpasses other, more expensive creams. You will see a noticeable difference in about a week...and others will, too!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Dallas, TX

Has definitely improved my skin's texture. I'm in my early 30s and starting to notice fine lines, mix that with hormonal breakouts and acne scars, and you've got an interesting skin situation. This does not break me out or irritate my skin. I use retain-a twice a week and this five times. The price is phenomenal. The tube will last you a long time when used correctly. I use this on my neck and décolletage as well.
Yani F.
Yani F.
Xalapa

I like the brand a lot! It never disappoint me! It's really moisturizing without that oily felling, it is amazing that it has SPF, because it helps u to take care of the damage produced by the sun, I like that this product don't bring u pimples or something like that, I have used but I don't have wrinkle yet so I don't know if it really helps u with that, but I put most under my eyes, is not greasy.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Jeffersonville, KY

I use this product just about every day, or at least when I know I'll be outside. Not only does it moisturizer well without being greasy but it also protects my skin from sun damage which is extremely important. I like the fact that it feels light and not heavy, I can't stand when a product feels like it's caked on. This is so far one of the best I've used.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?

Join Now