BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
Didn't see a change with my skin in this product but I believe it was working for future things. I ran out and still haven't seen any changes. I then looked this product up on YouTube and seen other people tried this product and hadn't seen any changes either. Not saying this product won't work for you, it just didn't work for me. It did dry my skin out which is expected from a retinal. I love neutrogena products so I hope it's just a game of trial and error to find the right product for me.
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
This product is affordable and works great. It definitely has a scent of sunscreen but that doesn’t bother me. It made my skin feel moisturized and protected from the sun since there is spf 15 in this. I would buy this again!
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Aneri P.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this product. I bought it as a way to moisturize my face while also protecting it from the sun. I found out very quickly that it was a very good moisturizer that also helped prevent my acne because it was protecting my skin from unnecessary sun damage. I really like it. It is amazing and I have also know a difference in the tightness of my skin especially the little double chin I was getting.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This moisturizer isn't bad, but I didn't like how my face felt after putting it on. I would say it felt a little cakey? The cream was rather thick, and it also felt a little oily.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This Is A Decent Product Nothing Fancy You May Not Have The Anti Wrinkle Feel But It Helps Cleanse :)I Have Tried This For 2 Weeks At A Time & For The Two Weeks I Didn't Notice Any Wrinkles Fading Nor Did I Feel They Were Prevented.But For My Mature Dry Skin This Does Leave Your Skin Smotthe & Clean Feeling
katohara5 O.
I use this product twice a week before bed due to my age and it has prevented any wrinkles I may have had and I expect will continue to do so unless I stop using it! The SPF is an added bonus and it’s just overall a great product. I’ve been using it since I was 19, I’m 25 now !
Raigan S.
Alma
This product is very light. During the summer time, I like to apply this product after I wash my face, and before I put my makeup on. It keeps me from getting too much sun on my face, but it’s light enough that it does not interfere with the way my makeup goes on.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
At first I kind of liked this product. But the more I used it the less I liked it. It really seemed to clog my pores and made me break out. It made my face a little oily and did nothing for anti aging. It did seem to hydrate my face a little bit though.
dania A.
kirkland
I liked this anti wrinkles cream , I would recommend it for all skin types, I have been using this product for a very long time and I liked it , I would try more products from this brand because it's really good
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??