Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

BY NEUTROGENA #61 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits

Stabilized with Helioplex® Technology, this weightless sheer mist sunscreen spray provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection in an ultra-light, non-greasy finish. Thanks to the one-touch continuous spray that works at any angle, you can protect even those hard-to-reach areas, like your back.

• Water Resistant (80min)
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Oil-free sunscreen
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB

How To Use

• Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
  • Do not apply in windy conditions
  • Use in a well-ventilated area
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.35%, Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients

Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl 2,6 -Naphthalate, Trisiloxane, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide - Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ºF (48ºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.

Directions spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure apply to all skin exposed to the sun hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. do not apply in windy conditions use in a well ventilated area reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
This product is affordable and works great. It definitely has a scent of sunscreen but that doesn’t bother me. It made my skin feel moisturized and protected from the sun since there is spf 15 in this. I would buy this again!
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Aneri P.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this product. I bought it as a way to moisturize my face while also protecting it from the sun. I found out very quickly that it was a very good moisturizer that also helped prevent my acne because it was protecting my skin from unnecessary sun damage. I really like it. It is amazing and I have also know a difference in the tightness of my skin especially the little double chin I was getting.
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
Didn't see a change with my skin in this product but I believe it was working for future things. I ran out and still haven't seen any changes. I then looked this product up on YouTube and seen other people tried this product and hadn't seen any changes either. Not saying this product won't work for you, it just didn't work for me. It did dry my skin out which is expected from a retinal. I love neutrogena products so I hope it's just a game of trial and error to find the right product for me.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This moisturizer isn't bad, but I didn't like how my face felt after putting it on. I would say it felt a little cakey? The cream was rather thick, and it also felt a little oily.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This Is A Decent Product Nothing Fancy You May Not Have The Anti Wrinkle Feel But It Helps Cleanse :)I Have Tried This For 2 Weeks At A Time & For The Two Weeks I Didn't Notice Any Wrinkles Fading Nor Did I Feel They Were Prevented.But For My Mature Dry Skin This Does Leave Your Skin Smotthe & Clean Feeling
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
At first I kind of liked this product. But the more I used it the less I liked it. It really seemed to clog my pores and made me break out. It made my face a little oily and did nothing for anti aging. It did seem to hydrate my face a little bit though.
katohara5 O.
I use this product twice a week before bed due to my age and it has prevented any wrinkles I may have had and I expect will continue to do so unless I stop using it! The SPF is an added bonus and it’s just overall a great product. I’ve been using it since I was 19, I’m 25 now !
Raigan S.
Alma
This product is very light. During the summer time, I like to apply this product after I wash my face, and before I put my makeup on. It keeps me from getting too much sun on my face, but it’s light enough that it does not interfere with the way my makeup goes on.
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Very good moisturizer and sunscreen built in. Light weight formula and non greasy on. Affordable and easy. Doesn't cause breakouts and stays on in water. Overall great product and would absolutely buy again.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??