BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Looking for a good quality sunscreen or a moisturizer with SPF. Any recommendations?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15!
Seena S.
Good and easy lotion to find :) it’s good but also not the best, the packaging it’s ok
Inna S.
Sacramento , CA
Ok, so I bought this sunscreen last week and so far it’s been doing amazing for me. I love it’s Scent and the fact that it’s not too overpowering. Also, I love how quickly it absorbs and the fact that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling all greasy and gross.
jessica S.
Aledo, TX
Great lotion and s great value! Love that it has spf already in the lotion! Would recommend to others as well!
Karen A.
Florence, SC
Smells like pure sunscreen. If you wear it under makeup expect flashback in pictures. No it did not really meet my expectations. It was recommended to me but I prefer a moisturizer without the feeling and smell of sunscreen.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Stacey C.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream is a Retinol facial moisturizer with Multi-Vitamins. This cream has a subtle scent that reminds me of sunscreen. It feels amazing and so moisturizing on my skin.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
I wasn't as pleased with this product as I am with most others from this company. I felt as the moisture was sticky and not long lasting
Tawnya S.
Moses Lake
Feels great on the skin, not oily. The only complaint I have is the packaging very hard to get out. I will get again.
Osiris L.
Burbank, CA
When I bought the Neutrogena cream, I was looking for something affordable, able to fifth the sign of age and that had a sun protectant filter and this cream has it all.
Olga K.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using this product every day for almost a week. It feels great on the skin upon application. I was super excited that it has retinol, it was the main reason why I got this. I was disappointed to that retinol was last on the ingredients list (not sure much dosage is in here, I wish they would mention how much retinol is in here). This is like a three-in-one item; retinol, moisturizer, sunscreen! I believe it might have silicone in here, this contains dimethicone. I will use this, but I will think about it if I will repurchase.
Susan C.
I’ve been using this anti wrinkle cream off and on for years. It’s lightweight and non greasy and my face, neck, and upper chest feels super soft and supple until night comes and it’s time for my bedtime bathing and moisturizing rituals. Mostly it’s my night cream of choice but occasionally switch to something different just to give other creams a try. This is the one I always come back to. It works too! I’m 50 yo this year and people think I’m around 40.