BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our top-rated anti-wrinkle cream is clinically proven to both treat and help prevent fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. This cream, with Retinol and Vitamin A, works deep within the skin's surface to target fine lines and wrinkles. The Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and special moisturizer formula works to even out skin tone, revealing younger-looking skin. SPF 15 sunscreen helps protect the skin from sun damage. Light-weight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly for softer and smoother skin.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free
  • Oil-free

How To Use:

For best results:

• Use a pearl-sized amount daily after cleansing. You may experience some irritation. This is normal and temporary. If irritation persists, or is too strong, use once a day, every other day, until your skin adjusts; then revert to daily use.
  • For first use, puncture seal with end of cap.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 1.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 3, Oxybenzone 4%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Peg-75 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyehtanol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Retionol, Polysorbate 20

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 1.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

Directions For sunscreen use: apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: ■ limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m. ■ wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Water, glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, PEG-75 stearate, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyehtanol, panthenol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cetearyl glucoside, butylene glycol, methylparaben, ceteth-20, steareth-20, camellia oleifera leaf extract, propylparaben, chlorphenesin, BHT, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, tocopherol, retionol, polysorbate 20

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging c...1 Answers
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
At first, I loved the idea of having to use only one product to combat wrinkles and protect me against the sun. After using it twice, I will never use it again. It is thick and greasy and more like a cheap sunscreen that never soaks into your skin and less like an anti aging cream. There are so many other, better options out there than this.
Shelby M.
Harrah
This moisturizer left my skin very plump and hydrated, it was a little on the priceier side for a drugstore brand. It was very gentle and didn’t sting at all. Overall I really enjoy all of the neutrogena skin care line and it is definitely one I would recommend it.
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
Didn't see a change with my skin in this product but I believe it was working for future things. I ran out and still haven't seen any changes. I then looked this product up on YouTube and seen other people tried this product and hadn't seen any changes either. Not saying this product won't work for you, it just didn't work for me. It did dry my skin out which is expected from a retinal. I love neutrogena products so I hope it's just a game of trial and error to find the right product for me.
member-b6c6f
I have very oily skin so using this cream was no problem. My skin absorbs it so it doesn’t sit on my skin. It’s not harsh and was effective in fading age spots as well as lines. Definitely recommend this product! Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-wrinkle Cream With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This moisturizer isn't bad, but I didn't like how my face felt after putting it on. I would say it felt a little cakey? The cream was rather thick, and it also felt a little oily.
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
Slightly fragranced, doesn’t leave the sunscreen white residue behind. And moisturizing enough to use as your morning moisturizer before makeup application. Easy access packaging. With this product you definitely get you bang for your buck. I’d highly recommend this to young or older adults.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This Is A Decent Product Nothing Fancy You May Not Have The Anti Wrinkle Feel But It Helps Cleanse :)I Have Tried This For 2 Weeks At A Time & For The Two Weeks I Didn't Notice Any Wrinkles Fading Nor Did I Feel They Were Prevented.But For My Mature Dry Skin This Does Leave Your Skin Smotthe & Clean Feeling
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
At first I kind of liked this product. But the more I used it the less I liked it. It really seemed to clog my pores and made me break out. It made my face a little oily and did nothing for anti aging. It did seem to hydrate my face a little bit though.
katohara5 O.
I use this product twice a week before bed due to my age and it has prevented any wrinkles I may have had and I expect will continue to do so unless I stop using it! The SPF is an added bonus and it’s just overall a great product. I’ve been using it since I was 19, I’m 25 now !
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??