Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Claudia R.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Witney T.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Heather e.

BY NEUTROGENA

Formerly known as, "Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream, Original Formula". A Retinol Facial Treatment with Multi-Vitamins. Visibly reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots Softens and smoothes skin Dermatologist recommended Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a nighly moisturizing cream clinically proven to start to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in one week, for healthier, younger-looking skin. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  Retinol, the purest form of Vitamin A, works deep within the skin s surface where wrinkles develop. Softens and smoothes skin.   Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and special moisturizers boost moisture levels for softer, smoother skin. Won t clog pores.   Oil-free formula absorbs quickly and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. Clinically pr see more...

T M.
I purchased this for my mom, and she seems to like it just fine. I don't think it's a miracle worker or anything, but she's happy with how it hydrates her hands. If mamas happy, I'm happy! I will repurchase this for her when she's out, I like to see her happy, and she likes her hands hydrated. Win win!
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing for the skin and really helps prevent premature wrinkles. It is very gentle and moisturizing on my dry, gentle skin. It is a good value and reasonable for the price you pay. I definitely would recommend this to others and I am going to be repurchasing it again.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I love this product it really works and is a great moisturizer. It is very light and gentle on my skin and never feels like it clogs up my pores. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. I love that it makes me feel wrinkle free!
Kristina G.
Although I am young and don't have wrinkles, it is never too early to prevent them! Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a nicely packaged and is eye-catching, which is why I bought it. It is effective and does not leave my face feeling greasy!
Ellen F.
Freeport, NY
Have been using this product for several years and love how it feels on my skin. Dermatologist was pleased with the fact I was using it. Sun protection is a spf 15 and is very gentle on my face and neck. I highly recommend this face cream.
Amanda T.
Haven't particularly seen a huge difference around my mouth and eyes but it does smell really good and goes on smooth. It doesn't leave my skin oily which is good considering I have oily skin. Would definitely recommend this product again.
Katya A.
Although I don't have many wrinkles now so I don't have much of a judge, I use this product once a week so I won't get wrinkles in the future. I have to say though, I really don't like it. The consistency is a bit too thick
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca
Feel nice on the skin but don't think it really did anything for my skin other than moisturizing the top layer of my skin. I feel like there are other products that are better from this brand for the same price.
Katie S.
Clarkston, WA
At 24 I'm not to worried about wrinkles but I needed a moisturizer with SPF. I live in a desert and sunscreen is a must from April till September. I make sure to use it everyday and it works great! Very happy
Chiamaka O.
I'm not sure if I was using this correctly but I found that this product was not strong by itself. I would need to add another product to help it lift the wrinkles around my mouth, and near my eyes.
Monica S.
Pharr, TX
Is this a good product?
Ashley O.
Anyone know who sells this?
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone with hormonal breakouts has find this useful? It's really hard for me to find the right product...
Christine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion curb breakouts?
Lear29522 Ana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it suitable for all skin types?