Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Claudia R.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Witney T.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Heather e.

BY NEUTROGENA

Formerly known as, "Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream, Original Formula". A Retinol Facial Treatment with Multi-Vitamins. Visibly reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots Softens and smoothes skin Dermatologist recommended Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a nighly moisturizing cream clinically proven to start to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in one week, for healthier, younger-looking skin. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  Retinol, the purest form of Vitamin A, works deep within the skin s surface where wrinkles develop. Softens and smoothes skin.   Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and special moisturizers boost moisture levels for softer, smoother skin. Won t clog pores.   Oil-free formula absorbs quickly and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. Clinically pr see more...

Tiffany B.
Ocklawaha, FL
I didn’t care for this only because it left my skin feeling oily. I don’t like that it makes your face feel gross not badly priced just wish it didn’t have such a bad after feeling on my face.
Madeline D.
Philadelphia, PA
This anti wrinkle cream is out of this world awesome for the price that you pay for it! I’m 22 and have crows feel already when I smile, and I’ve noticed a significant difference whenever I consistently use this product.
Sofia S.
My mom uses this product. She would recommend. Helps with fine lines and wrinkles. She bought it at her local CVS pharmacy. Wasn’t very pricey, affordable. This was her first time. Not a repeated user so I don’t know if she would buy again. Possibility of her buying again.
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
I didn’t love or hate this moisturizer. The cream is very thick, and was totally noticeable while wearing. However, my skin was definitely moisturized. It got the job done just wasn’t as comfortable as other moisturizers.
Kenna M.
It was a nice formula.. felt very smooth and gentle. Definitely good for hydration. I haven’t had any issues with this product and woukd definitely recommend this item!
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I have this in the night cream and I love it! I have been using it for about a month now and have noticed smoother, more radiant skin. I used to use one of Lancome's night creams and this is so much better! It contains retinol so I can only use it a few times a week because my skin becomes slightly red, but this can happen with all retinol products. Also, I have noticed that my age spots are starting to fade. An all-around great product!
Sue W.
I decided to try this out upon seeing it in my friend's cabinet, and although I don't have experience with prolonged application of this product I do think it serves as a good moisturizer and did make my skin feel tighter. Though I am still not likely to invest in it personally.
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Neutrogena has always been an affordable alternative to premium skin care products. I'm always satisfied with the products I purchase and the price is so great, even if it's something new, I'll just purchase to test. My grandmother always told me that it's never too early to prepare for aging and this anti-wrinkle cream is perfect for those tender areas on my face after I've removed my makeup for the day.
Kolby C.
Indianapolis, IN
I've had acne issues all my life and this is one of the only heavy creams I've been able to use that hasn't made me break out. It's a great product for the price. I wake up with my skin feeling extremely soft in the morning. I even use it over my prescription face meds and haven't had any issues.
Monica S.
Pharr, TX
Is this a good product?
Ashley O.
Anyone know who sells this?
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone with hormonal breakouts has find this useful? It's really hard for me to find the right product...
Christine M.
Does this lotion curb breakouts?
Lear29522 Ana H.
Is it suitable for all skin types?