BY NEUTROGENA

Simultaneously fight pimples and the early signs of aging with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser. It is formulated with salicylic acid to remove dirt and oil. It also comes with alpha hydroxyl, which works deep beneath the skin's surface to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. This product does not leave a pore-clogging residue so your face will always feel fresh and clean after every use. For a blemish-free and more youthful-looking appearance, lather up with this salicylic acid cleanser. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser, 5.1 fl oz:

• Salicylic acid removes dirt and oil; alpha hydroxy works deep in the skin's surface to smooth fine lines
  • Simultaneously fights pimples and the signs of aging for clearer, younger-looking skin
  • No pore-clogging residue in this 5.1 fl oz Neutrogena cleanser

Indications:

Health Concern: Fine Lines and Wrinkles;Oiliness

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg- Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate, Polyqua

• I have never seen this product in a store before, and im ...1 Answers
  • Is this greasy? I tend to have very oily skin and would h...2 Answers
  • I am planning to have my sister get this one for me since...2 Answers
Nicole K.
I have always been a fan of this brand of product.  It was fairly gentle on my skin. But I am slightly disappointed in the results.  This was my first time trying this product and I was drawn by it’s nice packaging.  I might buy it again just to give it a second chance.
Sophie A.
Neutrogena is the best brand for the face. I love this anti-wrinkle cream. I do not have too many wrinkles but it’s always good to prevent the wrinkles before happening. I do recommend it to anyone who needs a good face cream.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,304 reviews
This is a good product however I don’t really recommend it if you have a oily skin. If you have dry your skin or company Asian that I do recommend this as I let my mom use it and she loved it so I gave it to her
riley💄💘 C.
Deer Park
This Neutrogena anti wrinkle cream does NOTHING. I have used it for about a year and a half and have seen zero results whatsoever!!! I would not recommend this product to anyone ever!! If you are planning in buying an anti aging product, choose a different one!!
Karen W.
Princeton, WV
It felt light, no oily feeling at all but still helped with makeup application. The price is about the same as other low to mid prices moisture and is overall, a good value.
Rosie H.
San Francisco, CA
I really like this product and was my favorite cleanser. It was gentle, helped with acne, and was a preventative step for wrinkles. Unfortuatly, the company has stopped making this ( confirmed by cosutmer service) and the alternate face wash does not do well with my skin. Currently looking for something similar, but nothing yet.
Ashley P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is what I use to wash my face everytime I take a shower. Have been using for awhile now. Rarely get any breakouts but every now and then a few pop up. This has helped minimize the occurence of the blemishes coming back up.
Aja M.
Forked River
This brand always has amazing products so I was excited to try this! This product , for me did not work as well for me as it did for my mom because I don’t have many wrinkles,due to my age. However , the product does moisturize your skin as well as making it feel hydrated and refreshed .
⚽️💓mjaa O.
Los Angeles , CA
I had so many wrinkles in my eye because I would smile a lot but now with this product I would smile no problem. I’m not scared of showing it off since this help me remove wrinkles
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
I used to start and end my day with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cleanser. It was a light refreshing cleanser that cleans thoroughly. I believe it is now discontinued.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Has anyone used this product and knows how it works?
I am planning to have my sister get this one for me since I have acne prone skin. has anyone tried this and can testify that it's effective?
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
How does this product make your skin feel?
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
I have acne prone skin and I am in my late 20's, this sounds perfect for my skin, but does it work and is there more products besides the cleanser?
Melissa F.
I used to use this face wash but they must have discontinued it, is there another alternative to this for face wash? It was my favorite. I've been using ultra gentle hydrating cleanser and while I don't mind it, I also don't love it.