BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Skin Care Tools

Simultaneously fight pimples and the early signs of aging with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser. It is formulated with salicylic acid to remove dirt and oil. It also comes with alpha hydroxyl, which works deep beneath the skin's surface to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. This product does not leave a pore-clogging residue so your face will always feel fresh and clean after every use. For a blemish-free and more youthful-looking appearance, lather up with this salicylic acid cleanser. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser, 5.1 fl oz:

• Salicylic acid removes dirt and oil; alpha hydroxy works deep in the skin's surface to smooth fine lines
  • Simultaneously fights pimples and the signs of aging for clearer, younger-looking skin
  • No pore-clogging residue in this 5.1 fl oz Neutrogena cleanser

Indications:

Health Concern: Fine Lines and Wrinkles;Oiliness

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg- Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate, Polyqua

• I have never seen this product in a store before, and im seeing i...1 Answers
  • Is this greasy? I tend to have very oily skin and would hate to a...2 Answers
  • I am planning to have my sister get this one for me since I have ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rosie H.
San Francisco
I really like this product and was my favorite cleanser. It was gentle, helped with acne, and was a preventative step for wrinkles. Unfortuatly, the company has stopped making this ( confirmed by cosutmer service) and the alternate face wash does not do well with my skin. Currently looking for something similar, but nothing yet.
Nicole K.
I have always been a fan of this brand of product.  It was fairly gentle on my skin. But I am slightly disappointed in the results.  This was my first time trying this product and I was drawn by it’s nice packaging.  I might buy it again just to give it a second chance.
Raven S.
Stephens City
I was not a fan of this toner. It did not hold up to my expectations at all. I was left feeling very tight even in my most oily regions. If I even came close to my not so oily patches, my skin would break out from being too dry from this product. I would not recommend it
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I love this product. I am young but already have fine lines and want to prevent more. I feel like this product actually works. It feels great on the skin and is good for people like me with sensitive skin. I think it will be good at preventing wrinkles in the future.
Karina C.
chicago
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I hated the texture of this facial cleanser. It felt like snot and was so thick it was hard to disperse into my face. My face is extra sensitive and it broke me out. I couldn’t tell in the short time I used this if it would do what it claims.
Rachel M.
This product worked great to clean the oil and makeup off of my face. The product was gentle on my face. I have sensitive skin and it did not bother my skin. The price is not to high. This product did not dry my skin out like other products. I would definitely buy it again!
Sophie A.
Neutrogena is the best brand for the face. I love this anti-wrinkle cream. I do not have too many wrinkles but it’s always good to prevent the wrinkles before happening. I do recommend it to anyone who needs a good face cream.
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
I am always a fan of  neutrogrenas products for the price. I believe they are probably one of the top drug store brand. This product didn’t disappoint and was everything I wanted. I definitely see a difference in my skin and would recommend to others.
Moranda Y.
Great for moisturizing, but being someone who is fairly young, I wanted to begin anti-aging skincare extremely young. I like the formula and texture but I have used better anti-aging skincare products. Overall good.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Has anyone used this product and knows how it works?
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
How does this product make your skin feel?
Kelly R.
Pottstown, PA
Is this greasy? I tend to have very oily skin and would hate to add to it.
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
I have acne prone skin and I am in my late 20's, this sounds perfect for my skin, but does it work and is there more products besides the cleanser?
maria r.
How does this product works? Is it good for the skin