BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Skin Care Tools

Simultaneously fight pimples and the early signs of aging with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser. It is formulated with salicylic acid to remove dirt and oil. It also comes with alpha hydroxyl, which works deep beneath the skin's surface to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. This product does not leave a pore-clogging residue so your face will always feel fresh and clean after every use. For a blemish-free and more youthful-looking appearance, lather up with this salicylic acid cleanser. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser, 5.1 fl oz:

• Salicylic acid removes dirt and oil; alpha hydroxy works deep in the skin's surface to smooth fine lines
  • Simultaneously fights pimples and the signs of aging for clearer, younger-looking skin
  • No pore-clogging residue in this 5.1 fl oz Neutrogena cleanser

Indications:

Health Concern: Fine Lines and Wrinkles;Oiliness

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg- Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate, Polyqua

• I have never seen this product in a store before, and im ...1 Answers
  • Is this greasy? I tend to have very oily skin and would h...2 Answers
  • I am planning to have my sister get this one for me since...2 Answers
Nicole K.
I have always been a fan of this brand of product.  It was fairly gentle on my skin. But I am slightly disappointed in the results.  This was my first time trying this product and I was drawn by it’s nice packaging.  I might buy it again just to give it a second chance.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
I love this product. I am young but already have fine lines and want to prevent more. I feel like this product actually works. It feels great on the skin and is good for people like me with sensitive skin. I think it will be good at preventing wrinkles in the future.
Sophie A.
Neutrogena is the best brand for the face. I love this anti-wrinkle cream. I do not have too many wrinkles but it’s always good to prevent the wrinkles before happening. I do recommend it to anyone who needs a good face cream.
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
I am always a fan of  neutrogrenas products for the price. I believe they are probably one of the top drug store brand. This product didn’t disappoint and was everything I wanted. I definitely see a difference in my skin and would recommend to others.
Moranda Y.
Great for moisturizing, but being someone who is fairly young, I wanted to begin anti-aging skincare extremely young. I like the formula and texture but I have used better anti-aging skincare products. Overall good.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is a good product however I don’t really recommend it if you have a oily skin. If you have dry your skin or company Asian that I do recommend this as I let my mom use it and she loved it so I gave it to her
riley💄💘 C.
Deer Park
This Neutrogena anti wrinkle cream does NOTHING. I have used it for about a year and a half and have seen zero results whatsoever!!! I would not recommend this product to anyone ever!! If you are planning in buying an anti aging product, choose a different one!!
Elisabeth C.
pittsfield
This did nothing for my skin, I didn’t notice any difference in fine lines or wrinkles and my skin was dull and lifeless. It’s affordable and probably comparable to other drug store brands but did nothing for my skin
The product worked fine with my skin! I have a combination skin type and a sensitive skin. The product had absolutely not bad effect on my skin. After using this product for a week I do see small differences in my skin like my smile lines are not as visible as before.
Karen W.
PRINCETON, WV
It felt light, no oily feeling at all but still helped with makeup application. The price is about the same as other low to mid prices moisture and is overall, a good value.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Has anyone used this product and knows how it works?
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
How does this product make your skin feel?
Kelly R.
Pottstown, PA
Is this greasy? I tend to have very oily skin and would hate to add to it.
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
I have acne prone skin and I am in my late 20's, this sounds perfect for my skin, but does it work and is there more products besides the cleanser?
maria r.
How does this product works? Is it good for the skin

back