BY NEUTROGENA #13 in Skin Care Tools

Simultaneously fight pimples and the early signs of aging with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser. It is formulated with salicylic acid to remove dirt and oil. It also comes with alpha hydroxyl, which works deep beneath the skin's surface to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. This product does not leave a pore-clogging residue so your face will always feel fresh and clean after every use. For a blemish-free and more youthful-looking appearance, lather up with this salicylic acid cleanser. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser, 5.1 fl oz:

• Salicylic acid removes dirt and oil; alpha hydroxy works deep in the skin's surface to smooth fine lines
  • Simultaneously fights pimples and the signs of aging for clearer, younger-looking skin
  • No pore-clogging residue in this 5.1 fl oz Neutrogena cleanser

Indications:

Health Concern: Fine Lines and Wrinkles;Oiliness

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg- Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate, Polyqua

• I have never seen this product in a store before, and im seeing i...1 Answers
  • Is this greasy? I tend to have very oily skin and would hate to a...2 Answers
  • Cual es su uso? Sirve para la piel grasosa? 1 Answers
Yennhi V.
Philadelphia, PA
This moisturizer isn’t as moisturizing then other products that I’ve tried in the past however, it doesn’t feel greasy or oily
On the skin which makes it possible for me to use before my makeup. There is a strong sunscreen scent so keep that in mind before purchasing. As far as anti wrinkle properties, I’m not sure that it’s doing anything in that department. Overall not a terrible product but there are definitely better products out there
Aja M.
Forked River
This brand always has amazing products so I was excited to try this! This product , for me did not work as well for me as it did for my mom because I don’t have many wrinkles,due to my age. However , the product does moisturize your skin as well as making it feel hydrated and refreshed .
Nicole K.
I have always been a fan of this brand of product.  It was fairly gentle on my skin. But I am slightly disappointed in the results.  This was my first time trying this product and I was drawn by it’s nice packaging.  I might buy it again just to give it a second chance.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
I used this for a period of time, only once a day after my morning shower. I don't have any issues with wrinkles just yet, as I'm only 21. But, I really did enjoy this product, I loved the price & I absolutely love anything so much more, if I can get it at my local Target! I highly recommend.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Honestly I'm not quite sure how I feel about this product just because I've only used it a couple of times and really it's just for preventive care. I do think it has a nice texture and it doesn't have any type of weird smell to it so it is nice and something I would continue to wear.
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
I love this product. I am young but already have fine lines and want to prevent more. I feel like this product actually works. It feels great on the skin and is good for people like me with sensitive skin. I think it will be good at preventing wrinkles in the future.
Anna W.
I’m pretty young & don’t have many wrinkles but my mom loves it. I use it all the time & does she, she always says how much she loves it & how it helps. Without it my mom was beautiful and with it she is still beautiful but if she loves it so do I. (:
Cleda R.
San Diego
I like the neutrogena products. Soft on skin and leaves a nice clean feel. I bought it at Walmart great price. I’m a repeat consumer with Neutrogena. It has a nice sealed package and is easy to use. I would buy this product again.
Sophie A.
Neutrogena is the best brand for the face. I love this anti-wrinkle cream. I do not have too many wrinkles but it’s always good to prevent the wrinkles before happening. I do recommend it to anyone who needs a good face cream.
Michelle J.
Its good. I can really feel the difference when using this product. I do recommend it to all that are thinking about trying it. Of course it may not be for everyone but there ia no harm in truing it. I feel more refreshed
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Has anyone used this product and knows how it works?
maria r.
How does this product works? Is it good for the skin
Kelly R.
Pottstown, PA
Is this greasy? I tend to have very oily skin and would hate to add to it.
Melissa F.
I used to use this face wash but they must have discontinued it, is there another alternative to this for face wash? It was my favorite. I've been using ultra gentle hydrating cleanser and while I don't mind it, I also don't love it.
Kathy M.
Camby, IN
Once applied how long does the product last on your face?