BY NEUTROGENA

Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser fights blemishes and the signs of aging every time you cleanse. This unique anti-aging cleanser is formulated with a combination of the #1 blemish-fighting ingredient and a wrinkle-fighting ingredient to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Britt M.
this product saved my face. i use it one or twice a week to help removes blemishes on my face. if you use it daily, it is not good for your skin because when you stop using it, your skin breaks out and becomes used to it. it is affordable and effective!
Kaitlynn Z.
New Market
Very light on the skin  didn't clog up my pores or sit heavy on my face. The bottle was convenient for traveling and it was well worth the price at Walmart if your looking for a light summmer time sunscreen this is it it's very gentle for people with dry or sensitive skin but does not cause build up
Rachel H.
Troy, OH
When it comes to sunscreen from a line I trust and is easily available! Neautrogena is a great brand that I have used since high school and it's available at every drugstore. So no matter where I am, on the way to the beach or just down the street I know I will be able to get it.
Janae D.
Bremen, IN
This product was one of my favorite skin care products! I thought it was a good value! it was a very effective product for me! it was very gentle on my skin in my opinion! There can always be room for improvement on a product, but I was happy!
Danit B.
Neutrogena makes the best sunscreen however this is not a product meant to protect your face. The packaging and price are great however I wouldn't recommend this to a friend because I just didn't like this product
Lacey K.
Hugoton
I have terrible hormonal acne and using this has helped a lot. I have also noticed less prominence of the wrinkles around my eyes. I will definitely continue to use this product to help with my acne prone skin.
Olivia S.
I love this product as it is light and works well on my sensitive skin. I was a first time user but I will continue to use. It was very gentle and has nice packaging. I would recommend this product to others.
Liane N.
Seminole, FL
My grandmother asked me for months to get this for her. Now I understand way! It's gentle and amazing. The price is just right! Met my expectations! and of course my grandmothers - she won't use anything else
Cyrene A.
I use this every night in the shower to help my skin. I originally tried it when my mother didn't like it and gave it to me but I love it. I try to make sure that my skin is as healthy as possible.
Laura B.
Williamsburg, VA
My whole family uses this as a daily sunscreen. Does not cause blemishes as other facial sunscreens have. A little product goes a long way. Have repurchased several times. I recommend this to friends.