Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser uploaded by kelly b.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser uploaded by kelly b.

BY NEUTROGENA

For Clear, Smooth Skin Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish™ is the first facial cleanser to fight pimples and the signs of aging for clearer, younger looking skin. Treats and helps prevent blemishes. Salicylic Acid, a proven blemish fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists, penetrates deep down into pores to remove dirt and oil. Reduces appearance of fine lines. Alpha Hydroxy works deep in the skin s surface to smooth fine lines. Rinses clean, with no pore-clogging residue for clearer, younger looking skin. Follow with Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cream. Questions?    ; see more...

• I am planning to have my sister get this one for me since I have ...2 Answers
  • Two questions: 1) I'm having a hard time finding this product...i...1 Answers
  • How does this product make your skin feel? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lucy P.
This is a great product for me as a twenty-something college student. I have had acne prone skin for a while now and fine lines have started appearing in recent years. Since using this face wash I have seen clearer and smoother skin over time. The results aren't very dramatic but that makes it suitable for everyday use without being too harsh or drying out my skin.
Samantha B.
This product works great for both reducing and preventing wrinkles and all together preventing blemishes. I have used this product off and on for several years and my semi-sensitive skin responds well to it. It could do a little better in the anti-wrinkle department but overall I am satisfied.
Odie V.
It was an ok product because I know that there is definitely better ones that I have tried in the past and I say this because I just really did not see any results within the time that I used it but it does help with the blemishes which is a good thing if that's the only thing you're looking for
Abby G.
Madison
I have been using this product on and off for the past coupe of years. It always seems to work for me with clearing break outs and making my skin feel clean and smooth. I also like to use an anti aging face wash to prevent fine lines and wrinkles before they start.
Shawna L.
Ft myers fl
Love how this makes my skin feel. Neutrogena is the best product on the market Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Treatment, Deep Wrinkle, SPF 20, Intensive, 1.4 oz (40 g)
Danay H.
This is a great cleanser! I haven't been using it for too long but I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. It leaves my skin super soft and refreshed. Great product!!!
Taissa H.
Morristown, NJ
This product is great! I received it once as a gift and I've been using it ever since. When I apply it on my face, I feel that there is nothing on my face because it feels so light. It's definitely worth the price and it is pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Sadly, this wasn't for me. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, so I knew that there was a possibility that it wouldn't work well for me. Plus, my skin doesn't seem to like Salicylic Acid too much, but it's often recommended for my type of skin.

At first, it seemed to be helping but after the second week, I started to break out more. I kept at it for another couple weeks and my skin just kept getting worse. It wasn't irritating my skin, just causing, even more, breakouts. I'm not sure if it was a purging period, but I decided to go back to what works for me - for my own sanity. It is a great formula, though. I can't deny that!
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL
This is one of my standards! It keeps my skin looking healthy and does a pretty good job of preventing breakouts. I have been buying this face wash for four years now and I keep coming back for more. I keep one in my shower and one next to my sink. There isn't an overpowering smell and it's not over-drying like my benzoyl peroxide washes.
Emily C.
Verona, PA
This cleanser has replaced a $35 cleanser that I have been using for years and I think it works better! I probably on my 3rd tube and don't see myself using anything else. I haven't been breaking out while using it and my skins feels smooth without being tight or dried out. I recommend this one to all of my friends. My husband even uses it.
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
I have acne prone skin and I am in my late 20's, this sounds perfect for my skin, but does it work and is there more products besides the cleanser?
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
How does this product make your skin feel?
I am planning to have my sister get this one for me since I have acne prone skin. has anyone tried this and can testify that it's effective?
Jennifer K.
Two questions: 1) I'm having a hard time finding this product...is it still available? If so, where? 2) What products do you use in conjunction with this cleanser? (moisurizer, serums, etc.)