Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser uploaded by kelly b.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser uploaded by kelly b.

BY NEUTROGENA

For Clear, Smooth Skin Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish™ is the first facial cleanser to fight pimples and the signs of aging for clearer, younger looking skin. Treats and helps prevent blemishes. Salicylic Acid, a proven blemish fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists, penetrates deep down into pores to remove dirt and oil. Reduces appearance of fine lines. Alpha Hydroxy works deep in the skin s surface to smooth fine lines. Rinses clean, with no pore-clogging residue for clearer, younger looking skin. Follow with Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cream. Questions?    ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sadly, this wasn't for me. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, so I knew that there was a possibility that it wouldn't work well for me. Plus, my skin doesn't seem to like Salicylic Acid too much, but it's often recommended for my type of skin.

At first, it seemed to be helping but after the second week, I started to break out more. I kept at it for another couple weeks and my skin just kept getting worse. It wasn't irritating my skin, just causing, even more, breakouts. I'm not sure if it was a purging period, but I decided to go back to what works for me - for my own sanity. It is a great formula, though. I can't deny that!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Middletown , CT
I purchased this because I am in my 30s and have mild acne and aging issues. It is a very creamy type cleanser. My skin is too sensitive for it though. I noticed right away it is heavily scented which is usually a warning sign for me. I can't really speak to the anti aging pros to it as I could not continue using it long enough to tell.
Cricket K.
Cricket K.
This is a great go-to product to use for troubled skin on occasion. I don't use it daily, because it will dry my skin out after prolonged use. But I usually will use it in the evening when blemishes ever flare up. Neutrogena has been the only blemish product I have ever found to be healing and washes clean. Love it.
Kerry K.
Kerry K.
I've used this product occasionally . I feel as though it's a good product but a little hard to completely rinse off. I was recommended this product but don't know if I will continue to use it. I buy most of my skincare products at Target. I would like to see the consistency of this changed to be easier to wash off
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a very hard time finding cleanser that doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin! This cleanser removes my makeup, cleans my face and leaves me feeling fresh. It's super affordable and smells great as well. I would definitely recommend trying this cleanser, especially if you have sensitive skin!
sherry S.
sherry S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good gives a tingly feeling. Clean face for days. Had a coupon and thought to try it. Usually I lot for ceaoer hutnthr deal was right. Works well m sister used it before pageants and I've seen it inbbathrooms of friends places. I typically buy what's cheaper. it works but not my go to.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
Not working for my acne. I have sensitive skin meaning lots break it out. This product has not increased my acne m, but have not noticed any improvement. The consistency is nice being a squeeze lotion feel and then makes into a lather. My skin has definitely feels overly dry post wash.
Cortney D.
Cortney D.
Worland, WY
This is my my all time favorite cleaner in the whole world, but I can't find it anywhere....it was the only thing I've found that kept my face blemish free, it have me the best skin of my life and I should of bought it in bulk!!!! I would spend a paycheck on out if I could find it!!!
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
I have very sensitive skin. I even have eczema around my nose and this facial cleanser doesn't irritate it all. It also really clears my face of any acne. I am actually 22 but I use anti-aging products because you can never start too soon. And this product is anti-wrinkle so oh yea!
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is alright. I believed it cleaned my skin nicely and kept it looking healthy but I didn't like how it felt when it came out. It was really slippery so it would glide off my fingers before I could apply it to my face. I wasted a lot of product when squeezing it out of the tube.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product make your skin feel?
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
I have acne prone skin and I am in my late 20's, this sounds perfect for my skin, but does it work and is there more products besides the cleanser?
I am planning to have my sister get this one for me since I have acne prone skin. has anyone tried this and can testify that it's effective?
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Two questions: 1) I'm having a hard time finding this product...is it still available? If so, where? 2) What products do you use in conjunction with this cleanser? (moisurizer, serums, etc.)