Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser uploaded by kelly b.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser uploaded by kelly b.

BY NEUTROGENA

For Clear, Smooth Skin Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish™ is the first facial cleanser to fight pimples and the signs of aging for clearer, younger looking skin. Treats and helps prevent blemishes. Salicylic Acid, a proven blemish fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists, penetrates deep down into pores to remove dirt and oil. Reduces appearance of fine lines. Alpha Hydroxy works deep in the skin s surface to smooth fine lines. Rinses clean, with no pore-clogging residue for clearer, younger looking skin. Follow with Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cream. Questions?    ; see more...

• I am planning to have my sister get this one for me since I have ...2 Answers
  • Two questions: 1) I'm having a hard time finding this product...i...1 Answers
  • How does this product make your skin feel? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shawna L.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this makes my skin feel. Neutrogena is the best product on the market Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Treatment, Deep Wrinkle, SPF 20, Intensive, 1.4 oz (40 g)
Lucy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for me as a twenty-something college student. I have had acne prone skin for a while now and fine lines have started appearing in recent years. Since using this face wash I have seen clearer and smoother skin over time. The results aren't very dramatic but that makes it suitable for everyday use without being too harsh or drying out my skin.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great for both reducing and preventing wrinkles and all together preventing blemishes. I have used this product off and on for several years and my semi-sensitive skin responds well to it. It could do a little better in the anti-wrinkle department but overall I am satisfied.
Odie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was an ok product because I know that there is definitely better ones that I have tried in the past and I say this because I just really did not see any results within the time that I used it but it does help with the blemishes which is a good thing if that's the only thing you're looking for
Abby G.
Madison
I have been using this product on and off for the past coupe of years. It always seems to work for me with clearing break outs and making my skin feel clean and smooth. I also like to use an anti aging face wash to prevent fine lines and wrinkles before they start.
Danay H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser! I haven't been using it for too long but I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. It leaves my skin super soft and refreshed. Great product!!!
Taissa H.
Morristown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! I received it once as a gift and I've been using it ever since. When I apply it on my face, I feel that there is nothing on my face because it feels so light. It's definitely worth the price and it is pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Josh V.
I've been using this cleanser regularly for several years now. I can't say definitely it helps my skin look younger, but I can easily pass for younger than I am. The low amount of salicylic acid is good for adults who aren't extremely acne prone but still get blemishes from time to time, while not being harsh in the skin. The price is quite reasonable and a tube lasts a long time if you use it a few times/week. I have got a good value from purchasing multi-packs through Amazon.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
I love everything Neutrogena! I've been using all of their products since middle school and this new one did not disappoint! I wish the bottle was little larger but other than this is is a great product but if you have acne prone skin this may not be strong enough for you.
Misty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this stuff and made my face feel and look great! I can't find it anymore in my hometown, so I order from Amazon!
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product make your skin feel?
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne prone skin and I am in my late 20's, this sounds perfect for my skin, but does it work and is there more products besides the cleanser?
I am planning to have my sister get this one for me since I have acne prone skin. has anyone tried this and can testify that it's effective?
Jennifer K.
Two questions: 1) I'm having a hard time finding this product...is it still available? If so, where? 2) What products do you use in conjunction with this cleanser? (moisurizer, serums, etc.)