How is everyone applying this? A brush, sponge, or just hands? Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector
Cincinnati, OH - il y a 2 ans

4 answers

I like to use this with my fingers first then press it in with a damp beauty blender. Use it like you’re painting an oil painting-thin layers-let them dry.. you can easily build it up to medium coverage. This is my fave foundation. It does seem to stay a little tacky, so I set it into place with either my It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores powder or ELF HD powder. A little tip-start with Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Enhancer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 (after moisturizer and primer, of course). A thin coat of that then a thin coat of the anti aging perfector and you have good coverage plus a beautiful natural dewy glow. Set with a touch of translucent powder, curl those lashes, use an all over stick like Elf Cosmetics Monochromatic Multi Stick or my fave the Kiss & Smink Everything Stick, add a touch of lipgloss, and take on the day looking fresh and ready for spring!
il y a 5 mois
For me it is the first product that I like to apply with my fingers, consistency very good for that. Although I also likes how works 80 sigma flat kabuki, but the product needs a little more.
il y a 2 ans
I just use fingertips, easy blending product. I'll use Dickinson's Enhanced Hydrating Witch Hazel with HA and Rosewater Facial MIST to help with blending. Can also damp washcloth or dampen fingertips and finish blending.
il y a 2 ans
I used my clean fingers because I felt it was more even and less product waste.