Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector

Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector

Does this product actually work?
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
I’m 19 years old,can I use this product?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector!
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector uploaded by danielle A.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product! It contains retinol and spf 20 . Great for mature skin , blends like a dream and has sheer coverage that give healthy looking skin. Gives a natural dewy finish. Definitely recommend to others especially with mature skinNeutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector
Tamara M.
Ocala
Purchased at: Walmart
A decent light coverage for everyday when it’s 100 degree’s out and you like to wear something at the gym. This is me. I feel naked with nothing and my aging skin so I apply and feel like I have something on me to even out my uneven skin. It’s moisturizing has spf 20 which I do not care about but you may and it says retinol treatment. For the price it’s my everyday.
Ashley W.
Florence, KY
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector uploaded by Ashley W.
This product is amazing! It not only has anti age properties, it has a natural finish that lasts all day. I would like a larger size option to purchase as it is a small tube. This is definitely on my repurchase list!
Danielle G.
New City, NY
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector uploaded by Danielle G.
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector is perfect for someone like me who doesn't need a full coverage foundation. The price is on point and perfect. I love the no makeup look while my skin still feels hydrated. I am extremely happy with this purchase and will definitely be purchasing it again.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector This is a GREAT PRODUCT for when you don't want a full face of concealer but you want to even out your skintone! This is moisturizing with both retinal and sun screen. Comes in many different collor selections. It is blendable, shear coverage, and gives you a beautiful even tone and gives a natural , dewy finish to your face. Its a win for Neutragina! 😍
Courtney P.
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector uploaded by Courtney P.
I love this for a no makeup makeup look! It provides a natural looking tint as well as moisturizer . It feels like im wearing nothing when I wear it, and even out my skin tone. You can dress it up with powder blush etc. It is usually sunny here in TX..so the added sunscreen helps!! Neutrogena is a fabulous brand and I highly recommend this..tint.
Alecia V.
Randolph, NJ
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector uploaded by Alecia V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product. I love that it is anti aging, lightweight and is not full coverage.
Emma H.
Alcester, SD
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector uploaded by Emma H.
Purchased at: Target
I like it has good coverage, bring sunscreen and it looks very natural I recommend it
Jennifer L.
Rio Grande City
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
I decided to try this out today and it’s honestly very good for oily skin and it contains SPF; it also blends very easily into the skin.
Arai B.
Los Angeles, CA
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector uploaded by Arai B.
Purchased at: Macy's
since I live in a sunny city, I was looking for a tonal one with spf. it's just a find of SPF and retinol. the tone was perfect, there is no oily sheen.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kamryn R.
Cincinnati, OH
il y a 2 ans
Giselle Y. il y a 2 ans
I used my clean fingers because I felt it was more even and less product waste.