Neutrogena® Healthy Skin 3-in-1 Concealer For Eyes Broad Spectrum SPF 20
3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes instantly reduces the look of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines and helps protect the sensitive eye area with Broad Spectrum SPF 20, all in one easy step. The ultra-blendable formula also provides natural-looking coverage, won't settle into fine lines and is safe for contact-lens wearers.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- Available in 4 shades
How to use
- Squeeze a small dot onto finger and gently blend onto entire eye area for a natural look.
Titanium Dioxide 9.5% (Sunscreen).
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/ Polyhydroxystearate/ Sebacate, Dimethyl Mea, Cetyl Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Cetyl Peg/ Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Bht, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sodium Methylesculetin Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tyrosine, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, 1,2 Hexanediol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.
may Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
Titanium Dioxide 9.5% (Sunscreen)
Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
reapply at least every 2 hours
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
For Sunscreen Use: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, talc, butylene glycol, ethylhexyl palmitate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/ polyhydroxystearate/ sebacate, dimethyl MEA, cetyl dimethicone, boron nitride, cetyl PEG/ PPG-10/1 dimethicone, citric acid, ozokerite, magnesium sulfate, BHT, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sodium methylesculetin acetate, caprylyl glycol, tyrosine, hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica, alumina, cyclohexasiloxane, 1,2 hexanediol, polyhydroxystearic acid, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, acrylates copolymer, magnesium carbonate, dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, propylene glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance.
May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxide.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "works really well most days on my dark circles. does cover up my dark spots or acne scars that get too dark over time, but it does have a slightly odd odor to it." in 8 reviews
- "love this concealer! lightweight enough to glide on smoothly, but stays throughout the day." in 4 reviews
- "i use this as a light every day under eye concealer. it works well and is fairly inexpensive. i would definitely use setting powder with it though because my mascara always bleeds on if i don’t. i don’t prefer this for a full glam face though." in 4 reviews
- "it works well, i used better but it does what it says it will. it isn’t super heavy. i have oily skin so you must powder well if you use this product l. setting your foundation etc is a must for us to stop the oil and creasing. i t glides in easily. it wears for s 6-8 hours. i like it" in 3 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos