Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerNeutrogena
Neutrogena Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner

Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner

Ultra-gentle for sensitive scalp. Gently condition without stripping. This ultra-gentle conditioner is formulated for sensitive scalps to help deliver lightweight moisture while maintaining and protecting a healthy scalp. Infused with micellar water, this conditioner blend helps to remove dirt, sebum and debris, while conditioning and softening every strand of hair. With regular use, this hydrating conditioner helps maintain scalp’s natural barrier – resulting in a healthy scalp, and soft, silky hair.

• pH-balanced, clinically-proven scalp care from the #1 dermatologist recommended skincare brand
  • safe for color-treated hair
  • non-medicated, paraben-free, non-drying formula for all hair types

While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Inactive ingredients

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-47, Steareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Is it good for all hair types?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Katy C.
Memphis, TN
Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner uploaded by Katy C.
This product is beyond smooth in my hair. It helped detangle my constant tangly hair. It also smells incredible after use. I highly recommend!!
Sydney D.
Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner uploaded by Sydney D.
The products have a nice, light refreshing scent. The shampoo definitely helped to remove some build up from my scalp, but for me scalp scrubs do this more effectively. However, this product didn't dry out my strands at all like scalp scrubs typically do. The conditioner was hydrating, but nothing too special. I don't know how much this actually helped remove the build up. My biggest con is the shape. It's such an awkward shape and hurts my hand to squeeze out of the bottle (if anyone else has tried these, please let me know if you had the same issue!) OVERALL: if you have hair build up and very dry hair, this collection is for you. If your hair isn't dry, opt for a scalp scrub.
Maria Y.
San Jose, CA
Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner uploaded by Maria Y.
It really helps smooth my hair from my experience and smells not bad. But still, the bottle is not easy to squeeze. I would recommend this combination to people who has scalp issue and give them a try.
Liubov S.
Cary, NC
Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner uploaded by Liubov S.
my scalp is extremely dry and I’ve only had 1 shampoo that helped me with my dryness before. But now I tried Healthy Scalp shampoo and conditioner and I’m absolutely in love!!! 10/10, definitely recommend!!!
darien P.
Rockford, IL
Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner uploaded by darien P.
It worked but not as good as other brands I’ve used before. My hair didn’t feel silky smooth like I like it to feel after using conditioner.
Kara L.
Collinsville, IL
Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner uploaded by Kara L.
I didn’t find this to really leave my hair feeling that smooth in comparison to others. I think this combo is great for people with build up but I wouldn’t trust it long term on my color treated hair. The smell was also a little too mild for me, I love a more perfumey scent.
Wendy C.
Bakersfield, CA
Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner uploaded by Wendy C.
I love this conditioner it has left my hair more stronger and shiner. I highly recommend it you will not be disappointed with this product . It leaves your hair smelling amazing
Tenesia B.
Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner uploaded by Tenesia B.
I enjoyed the conditioner as much as the shampoo. It left my hair nice and soft and was great for detangling my daughter’s fine hair as well. My only complaint was this was even harder to squeeze out of the bottle than the shampoo was. It took some serious effort the first few times I used it. With more use it got easier. I’m going to keep using this for my daughter for sure. I prefer more volumizing products on a regular basis.
Autumn E.
Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner uploaded by Autumn E.
Neutrogena has always been a brand that I trust when it comes to skincare products, and now I can add haircare products to the list! I normally have a dryer scalp in the colder months of the year and this duo really helped bring back the moisture to my roots and my long strands. As the name states, it's extremely soft and gentle. It smells amazing, has a lightweight formula, lathers quickly, and uses micellar water to comfort and refresh. The bottles are a bit difficult to hold and squeeze out product, but that's a small price to pay for how well it works! If you're looking to soften your hair, or if you're working towards a healthier scalp, I would highly recommend you give these products a try! They do not disappoint!
Natalie P.
Neutrogena® Healthy Scalp Gentle & Soft with Micellar Water Conditioner uploaded by Natalie P.
I have similar thoughts to the conditioner as I did the shampoo. The smell is nice and feels great in the hair but the ingredients are a little too meh for me. I am trying to grow my hair and have been on the lookout for no no ingredients and unfortunately a lot are present in this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...