BY NEUTROGENA

• I wanna know if this really makes your lashes grow!!1 Answers
Alison L.
Alison L.
Bangor, ME
I really liked this mascara. The product does just what it says...it extends the length of your lashes and like many other Neutrogena products, it feels like it gives a more natural look because it goes on less clumpy than other products. I stopped using it, because it ran out faster than my other mascara. I would recommend this product for those who do not like a heavier look.
Brit M.
Brit M.
Plano, TX
I love using mascara, and I love when it's waterproof. Make sure you use a little bit first to see how your lashes are going to react let it dry and then use more. And be careful not to seize, otherwise you'll get a lovely ring underneath your eye and it won't come off unless you use make up remover and that's not cool if you're running late for work
libby m.
libby m.
Savannah, GA
This mascara is amazing i really love the formula. I would recommend this product to friends and family. My only concern about this products is that the brush is very big and hard to apply. overall this is one of the best mascaras on the market.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Hanover Park
Eyelashes get really long and look so pretty also it really is water proof and I don't have to worry about it smudging after I shower or go to the pool I currently finished mine and I'm looking forward to buying it again
Yoanna H.
Yoanna H.
Monroe, NC
It leaves your skin glowing so soft and smeels really good. I've used it a cuple of times when I get out of the shower and I really like it. I have really dry skin and it helps to keep my face hydrated!
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Winamac, IN
I absolutely love it! It stays on when I'm out and it starts to rain and it gives my eyelashes the length that is needed to make me look great.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Belleville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was okay. Just good for light weight wear. Was little pricey. Liked how it did not clump
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara on a whim because I needed a new tube it was on sale and I had a deal using cartwheel app. I was pleased with the length and volume the mascara gave my lashes but was very displeased with the wear of the mascara. This mascara bled around my eyes very quickly even though it was waterproof (not even in water). Two hours into my work day and I looked like a raccoon. Would not recommend.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
Review for: 08
This mascara did a good job of coating my lashes and keeping them in place even in the water, but it did not make my short and thin lashes do too much.
Lynnsey F.
Lynnsey F.
Springfield, MO
Review for: 08
It worked well. There wasn't any running when your face gets wet. However it didn't make your eyelashes look full and thick.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
Can I get a free sample
Ann T.
Ann T.
I wanna know if this really makes your lashes grow!!