BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our mascara delivers a lengthening formula, so your lashes will look up to 100% longer, healthy and stand out. Exclusive vitamin E and olive oil formula deeply nourishes and strengthens lashes from the inside out so they stay strong day after day. The gentle bristle brush combs through each and every lash, applying anti-oxidant rich color to instantly intensify the look of lashes. No clumps, flaking or smudging.

P.S.- During consumer testing, this formula with Rice Protein was shown to extend lashes up to twice their length!

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available in 3 shades

HOW TO USE

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
  • Repeat to build length.

INGREDENT

Water, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Vp/va Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Myristic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
may Contain: Iron Oxides.

• Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not...2 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy?7 Answers
  • Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes? 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily E.
Austin, TX
After the first week I could see a HUGE difference in my lash length. I've been using this product for about three months, and my lashes would have taken 8 weeks to grow as long as they did in 4 weeks with this product.
Daniela M.

This product is excellent leaves your eyelashes super long and curved, I use it in my daily makeup and is durable does not leave the eyelashes glued together and gives a very natural look, compared to other products that I have used previously it seems to me superior its quality
Kenyaly  Q.
Leesburg, Fl
This mascara is really good. It makes you lashes look very long and voluminous without the clumping. I love it!!
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
This was my ultimate favorite mascara! Great price and great quality. it does lenghten your lashes and makes it look healthy and natural, i used to apply this mascara first for the length and then volumizing on top of it and i get long full not clumpy eyelashes! Would definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it
Nicole D.
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
This product was really good, I enjoyed the look that it gave me and how great my lashes looked. Definitely getting more!
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I enjoy Neutrogena products. This mascara was average at best. I smudged and had fall out but I find a lot of them do. I probably would not repurchase.
Sharom m r.
Es buena para un estilo fresco no es tan grumosa como otras pero si deja un look delicado y sutil en la mirada y es facil de manejar
Destiny B.
Sylvania, GA
This mascara is so awesome! It makes my eyelashes make my eyes pop! I love it so much. I usually always have a bottle on myself.
Carisa R.
Plymouth, MN
Pretty standard mascara. Can make you lashes clumpy. It's okay but there are better drugstore mascaras.
Lauren T.
This mascara does not last all day, flakes off easy, & just seems like a cheap product all together. Do not recommend
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Denice R.
Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes?