BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our mascara delivers a lengthening formula, so your lashes will look up to 100% longer, healthy and stand out. Exclusive vitamin E and olive oil formula deeply nourishes and strengthens lashes from the inside out so they stay strong day after day. The gentle bristle brush combs through each and every lash, applying anti-oxidant rich color to instantly intensify the look of lashes. No clumps, flaking or smudging.

P.S.- During consumer testing, this formula with Rice Protein was shown to extend lashes up to twice their length!

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available in 3 shades

HOW TO USE

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
  • Repeat to build length.

INGREDENT

Water, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Vp/va Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Myristic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
may Contain: Iron Oxides.

• Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not...2 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy?7 Answers
  • Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes? 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yarene T.
This does not do anything for me. I definitely would not purchase it. no volume. no length.
Carisa R.
Plymouth, MN
Pretty standard mascara. Can make you lashes clumpy. It's okay but there are better drugstore mascaras.
Rocio F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I purchased this and was not a fan. Felt that it was dry not enough product going on the lashes. It was very natural looking but I think because it was a very dry mascara. Did anybody else have that problem?
Lauren T.
This mascara does not last all day, flakes off easy, & just seems like a cheap product all together. Do not recommend
Janet G.
Fresno, CA
It doesn't add length to my eyelashes. It just makes my short lashes fuller.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
This mascara is nothing special. It was clumpy, it didn't add much length if any at all. It stayed fairly wet, so if I bumped my lashes at all throughout the day I would get huge clumps. Plus, it clumped during application. I was really hoping this mascara would work for me, but it just didn't cut it. It would smear under my eyes throughout the day as well. I will give it two stars just to be nice.
Katie R.
I think this is an average mascara. I find that it does seem to get a little clumpy and is a little rough to apply. I do not care for the application brush either. I probably will not buy this product again
Stephanie T.
Queens
This is an okay mascara to use if you want something affordable and quick to use. The product is a little thick so the application isn't as smooth, leaving your lashes a bit clumpy. There are definitely better mascaras out there, but this one still gets the job done if you're in a rush and can't find your favorite mascara.
Valdya B.
Washington , DC
I almost finish the whole tube but I notice no change with my eyelashes. They don’t look healthier or whatever just the same. So I don’t know what this product actually does. It’s just a regular mascara with “healthy” brand. Maybe it will benefit you in the long run? Have no idea.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I enjoy Neutrogena products. This mascara was average at best. I smudged and had fall out but I find a lot of them do. I probably would not repurchase.
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Denice R.
Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes?