BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our mascara delivers a lengthening formula, so your lashes will look up to 100% longer, healthy and stand out. Exclusive vitamin E and olive oil formula deeply nourishes and strengthens lashes from the inside out so they stay strong day after day. The gentle bristle brush combs through each and every lash, applying anti-oxidant rich color to instantly intensify the look of lashes. No clumps, flaking or smudging.

P.S.- During consumer testing, this formula with Rice Protein was shown to extend lashes up to twice their length!

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available in 3 shades

HOW TO USE

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
  • Repeat to build length.

INGREDENT

Water, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Vp/va Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Myristic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
may Contain: Iron Oxides.

• Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not...2 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy?7 Answers
  • Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes? 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
The absolute best mascara! Makes my lashes long and thick. Lasts all day! Great black color. I've tried so many before but this trumps them all! So easy to apply! Can't recommend it enough! Makes it even easier that Walmart and target carry it!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I was actually really impressed with this mascara! The tube doesn't make it look like much, but it does add quite a bit of both volume and length to my lashes and doesn't flake off throughout the day. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Nelly A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look naturally long without clumps or looking super stiff. The only draw back would probably be that it isn't waterproof
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
This mascara works wonders for length! The brush does not apply clumpy or sticky, very user friendly.
Stephanie  L.
I have long lashes as it is and this mascara makes them look longer, full, and gets them up as well
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
These have helped lengthen my lashes. I usually use this as a base coat and then add another mascara on top. My lashes have grown quickly and get pretty long so I'm never gonna stop using this one.
Emily E.
Austin, TX
After the first week I could see a HUGE difference in my lash length. I've been using this product for about three months, and my lashes would have taken 8 weeks to grow as long as they did in 4 weeks with this product.
Rachel T.
Purcellville, VA
Definitely provides length to your lashes and also makes them look more full
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
This was my ultimate favorite mascara! Great price and great quality. it does lenghten your lashes and makes it look healthy and natural, i used to apply this mascara first for the length and then volumizing on top of it and i get long full not clumpy eyelashes! Would definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it
Glenda F.
Máscara de cílios da neutrogena é perfeita.. pigmentação ótima e os cílios ficam enormes.
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Denice R.
Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes?