BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our mascara delivers a lengthening formula, so your lashes will look up to 100% longer, healthy and stand out. Exclusive vitamin E and olive oil formula deeply nourishes and strengthens lashes from the inside out so they stay strong day after day. The gentle bristle brush combs through each and every lash, applying anti-oxidant rich color to instantly intensify the look of lashes. No clumps, flaking or smudging.

P.S.- During consumer testing, this formula with Rice Protein was shown to extend lashes up to twice their length!

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available in 3 shades

HOW TO USE

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
  • Repeat to build length.

INGREDENT

Water, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Vp/va Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Myristic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
may Contain: Iron Oxides.

• Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not...2 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy?7 Answers
  • Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes? 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephanie T.
Queens
This is an okay mascara to use if you want something affordable and quick to use. The product is a little thick so the application isn't as smooth, leaving your lashes a bit clumpy. There are definitely better mascaras out there, but this one still gets the job done if you're in a rush and can't find your favorite mascara.
Danely C.
North Hollywood
My go-to, holly grail mascara product. This is a really good drugstore mascara that contains natural ingredients that nourishes your lashes to promote eyelash hair growth. It is on the pricey side for a drugstore but it is a really great product. I highly recommend. My eyelashes are naturally short and I noticed after using this almost every day that my eyelashes have grown longer.
❁ ❁.
Pittsburgh, PA
Never found a product better! I have been using this mascara for five years and it has never let me down. I always have long and voluminous lashes and it even helped them grow. I saw a significant change in length after using this product so I think it actually worked! I recommend you try this product. It doesn't clump, looks natural, and a true product.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I was actually really impressed with this mascara! The tube doesn't make it look like much, but it does add quite a bit of both volume and length to my lashes and doesn't flake off throughout the day. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Erika F.
Carlisle, PA
Ive gone through many tubes of this product: it is not the most high impact mascara out there, but that is actually like it. it lengths my lashes and darkens them just enough for a good day look. i also find the formula very easy to use in the morning while I'm running out the door.
Ayla Y.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: CVS
My everyday mascara. Clean and natural looking. No flaking or clumps. Slight and I mean slight color transfer from my bottom lashes to my lower lid if I'm wearing it all day. Comes off clean and without any tugging. I really like it. Great price and would recommend.
Kristina G.
Alpena
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product!! It really helped lengthen my lashes! This was my first time using it but will definitely use every day now! It’s better than any other mascara that I’ve ever tried! Definitely recommend!
Daniela M.

This product is excellent leaves your eyelashes super long and curved, I use it in my daily makeup and is durable does not leave the eyelashes glued together and gives a very natural look, compared to other products that I have used previously it seems to me superior its quality
BRIANNA B.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This mascara reminds me of the L’Oréal voluminous original mascara and the maybelline mascara I mentioned earlier that remind me of each other. The mascara wands look the same along with the packaging just different coloring. They also work the same. The only difference is if you have short lashes this mascara doesn’t really keep them held up it kind of weighs them down so I would recommend using this mascara for your lower lashes instead of the upper lashes!
Adjoa A.
Detroit
This mascara is great for a natural enhanced every day look not really a dramatic bold statement look. Keeping that it mind what I like best about this makeup is that it delivers on its claims to lengthen lashes with and easy to build coverage while being gentle on the lash. It doesn't clump, flake or smear (I have very oily eyelids), and doesn't burn my sensitive eyes or sting. I highly recommend!
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Denice R.
Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes?