BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our mascara delivers a lengthening formula, so your lashes will look up to 100% longer, healthy and stand out. Exclusive vitamin E and olive oil formula deeply nourishes and strengthens lashes from the inside out so they stay strong day after day. The gentle bristle brush combs through each and every lash, applying anti-oxidant rich color to instantly intensify the look of lashes. No clumps, flaking or smudging.

P.S.- During consumer testing, this formula with Rice Protein was shown to extend lashes up to twice their length!

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available in 3 shades

HOW TO USE

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
  • Repeat to build length.

INGREDENT

Water, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Vp/va Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Myristic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
may Contain: Iron Oxides.

• Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not...2 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy?7 Answers
  • Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes? 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
My go to grocery mascara it’s nice and healthy I have seen some improvement ins my lashes. They seem fuller and longer.
Lauren T.
This mascara does not last all day, flakes off easy, & just seems like a cheap product all together. Do not recommend
Clementine D.
Wadsworth, OH
My mother loves this mascara because the brush is smaller. Perfect for the smaller eyed women out there like my self
Jessica L.
Firebaugh, Ca
Omg I love wearing mascara especially when it comes to summer because you get to show off the beautiful eyes I have.
Mariana  C.
Linwood , Nc
I love this mascara! I love the way it makes my eye lashes look, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere anymore
Kenyaly  Q.
Leesburg, Fl
This mascara is really good. It makes you lashes look very long and voluminous without the clumping. I love it!!
Maddie L.
sun valley
Nice, natural looking mascara and never flakes or bleeds. Doesn’t build well but nice for natural looking lashes.
Casey B.
cincinnati, oh
I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look. I gave the volume but not the length so thisnis perfect
Carisa R.
Plymouth, MN
Pretty standard mascara. Can make you lashes clumpy. It's okay but there are better drugstore mascaras.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
This mascara works wonders for length! The brush does not apply clumpy or sticky, very user friendly.
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Denice R.
Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes?