BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our mascara delivers a lengthening formula, so your lashes will look up to 100% longer, healthy and stand out. Exclusive vitamin E and olive oil formula deeply nourishes and strengthens lashes from the inside out so they stay strong day after day. The gentle bristle brush combs through each and every lash, applying anti-oxidant rich color to instantly intensify the look of lashes. No clumps, flaking or smudging.

P.S.- During consumer testing, this formula with Rice Protein was shown to extend lashes up to twice their length!

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available in 3 shades

HOW TO USE

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
  • Repeat to build length.

INGREDENT

Water, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Vp/va Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Myristic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
may Contain: Iron Oxides.

• Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not...2 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy?7 Answers
  • Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes? 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I enjoy Neutrogena products. This mascara was average at best. I smudged and had fall out but I find a lot of them do. I probably would not repurchase.
Tanya N.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is a really good mascara it doesn't clump at all and it makes my eyelashes look longer and great I'm very happy with this mascara it's the best
Barbara H.
Anthony, NM
This product works great it is light and easy to use and makes my lashes look good. i would recommend it to anyone that was natural looking lashes
MacKenzie D.
This product was not a disappointment at all. Affordable and I loved it! Lasted me about two mouths and I used it almost everyday! Great product.
elyse p.
I like using neutrogena for my mascara because my eyes are sensitive to some eye products. And this mascara doesn't make my eyes itch or water.
Natali F.
Stockton
My eyelashes usually come out very long and full after using this. I love the way it looks on my eyelashes and I would definitely recommend.
Destiny B.
Sylvania, GA
This mascara is so awesome! It makes my eyelashes make my eyes pop! I love it so much. I usually always have a bottle on myself.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Didn't do much more than clump my lashes. The mascara seemed to run empty/dry out very quickly in the tube. I wouldn't buy again.
Cassandra B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Only mascara that has not clumped up my eyelashes. Definitely worth spending a few more dollars on. Washes off easy as well
ossiris a.
Moreno Valley, CA
This maraca is really good for on the go especially if you're a college student. It's quick to put on and lasts all day.
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Denice R.
Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes?