BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our mascara delivers a lengthening formula, so your lashes will look up to 100% longer, healthy and stand out. Exclusive vitamin E and olive oil formula deeply nourishes and strengthens lashes from the inside out so they stay strong day after day. The gentle bristle brush combs through each and every lash, applying anti-oxidant rich color to instantly intensify the look of lashes. No clumps, flaking or smudging.

P.S.- During consumer testing, this formula with Rice Protein was shown to extend lashes up to twice their length!

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available in 3 shades

HOW TO USE

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
  • Repeat to build length.

INGREDENT

Water, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Vp/va Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Myristic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
may Contain: Iron Oxides.

• Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not...2 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy?7 Answers
  • Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes? 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily E.
Austin, TX
After the first week I could see a HUGE difference in my lash length. I've been using this product for about three months, and my lashes would have taken 8 weeks to grow as long as they did in 4 weeks with this product.
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
I really like how volumous my eye lashes look after applying this mascara. There are no clumps and the brush is perfect for shopping your lashes. This makes my eyes stand out and lasts a long time so I can keep using it!
Anna D.
Plano, TX
This mascara gives me beautiful, lovely, natural looking lashes. I have never tried to get a super dramatic effect from it but I'm sure it would be fine. It isn't that hard to take off, and I like the brush! I'd definitely recommend:)
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am normally a big fan of Neutrogena products but I was less than impressed with this mascara - it was really clumpy and didn't seem to do much lengthening at all.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I'm sure it's gentle and easy to remove, but even after applying this mascara I don't feel as though I have when I look in the mirror. I like a little more volume
Hedia G.
Tigard, OR
I love Neutrogena mascara in general and especially this Healthy Lengths one. I don't like mascara that overly adds clumpy color. I prefer a natural lengthening to my lashes. My lashes but just more depth.
Jen K.
I love this mascara it helps bioluminescent the lashes. Also it helps lengthen and separate them. This mascara also doesn't clump your eyelashes like most mascaras do.
Nelly A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look naturally long without clumps or looking super stiff. The only draw back would probably be that it isn't waterproof
Mary E.
My go to everyday mascara. Hand down, the best mascara I have ever used. It does not clump, which is a very big deal to me, and leave my lashes feeling light.
Ashley W.
coshocton, OH
This mascara is 100% water proof, which is exactly what I was looking for. plus I love how clean nuetrogena produxts are they are good for my sensitive eyes.
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Denice R.
Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes?