BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our mascara delivers a lengthening formula, so your lashes will look up to 100% longer, healthy and stand out. Exclusive vitamin E and olive oil formula deeply nourishes and strengthens lashes from the inside out so they stay strong day after day. The gentle bristle brush combs through each and every lash, applying anti-oxidant rich color to instantly intensify the look of lashes. No clumps, flaking or smudging.

P.S.- During consumer testing, this formula with Rice Protein was shown to extend lashes up to twice their length!

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available in 3 shades

HOW TO USE

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
  • Repeat to build length.

INGREDENT

Water, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Vp/va Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Myristic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
may Contain: Iron Oxides.

• Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not...2 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy?7 Answers
  • Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes? 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
This mascara is nothing special. It was clumpy, it didn't add much length if any at all. It stayed fairly wet, so if I bumped my lashes at all throughout the day I would get huge clumps. Plus, it clumped during application. I was really hoping this mascara would work for me, but it just didn't cut it. It would smear under my eyes throughout the day as well. I will give it two stars just to be nice.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
The absolute best mascara! Makes my lashes long and thick. Lasts all day! Great black color. I've tried so many before but this trumps them all! So easy to apply! Can't recommend it enough! Makes it even easier that Walmart and target carry it!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this mascara and it gave me long lashes with no clumps. I was mostly concerned about making sure my mascara actually helps improve my eye lash length and heath and didn't want something full of chemicals. This mascara helped improve the health of my lashes!
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
These have helped lengthen my lashes. I usually use this as a base coat and then add another mascara on top. My lashes have grown quickly and get pretty long so I'm never gonna stop using this one.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
This was my ultimate favorite mascara! Great price and great quality. it does lenghten your lashes and makes it look healthy and natural, i used to apply this mascara first for the length and then volumizing on top of it and i get long full not clumpy eyelashes! Would definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I use this daily and love it. However, you really don't get much in the tube so it ends up not lasting quite as long. It's way better in my opinion than the healthy lengths mascara which doesn't really have much impact. Would re-purchase and have many times.
Abbey S.
Cleveland, OH
A good everyday natural eye look mascara. Grew my eyelashes but the formula is a bit dry or dries quickly over time. I found mine at Walmart. Can get a bit chunky if you keep layering. I would recommend, but not my favorite mascara out there.
Katie R.
I think this is an average mascara. I find that it does seem to get a little clumpy and is a little rough to apply. I do not care for the application brush either. I probably will not buy this product again
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
I really Like this mascara. It separates my lashes enough that they don't look clumpy but they also still look more natural but fuller. It could be just a touch thicker, but overall, really nice!
Rocio F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I purchased this and was not a fan. Felt that it was dry not enough product going on the lashes. It was very natural looking but I think because it was a very dry mascara. Did anybody else have that problem?
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Denice R.
Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes?