BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our mascara delivers a lengthening formula, so your lashes will look up to 100% longer, healthy and stand out. Exclusive vitamin E and olive oil formula deeply nourishes and strengthens lashes from the inside out so they stay strong day after day. The gentle bristle brush combs through each and every lash, applying anti-oxidant rich color to instantly intensify the look of lashes. No clumps, flaking or smudging.

P.S.- During consumer testing, this formula with Rice Protein was shown to extend lashes up to twice their length!

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available in 3 shades

HOW TO USE

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
  • Repeat to build length.

INGREDENT

Water, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Vp/va Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Myristic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
may Contain: Iron Oxides.

• Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not...2 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy?7 Answers
  • Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes? 2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alison P.
Indianapolis, IN
Obsessed with this. Just recently switched from $30 a tube mascara to this. Does not clump. Gives good volume and doesn’t feel heavy on eyelashes. Really great value for the price and will definitely buy it again
Caitlin P.
Hilo, HI
Always loved neutrogena products. This mascara is great. It gives your natural lashes a boost and pop of length without looking awkwardly clumpy and doesn't make your lashes stick together. It gives you a fair amount of added length along with volume. I have the too face better than sex mascara to compare it too. And if say this one is less clumpy than the too faced brand, unfortunately the neutrogena brand is not water proof. Other than that it's great for your quick go to if you ever forget your name brand makeup.
Bekah T.
Bethel Park PA
Purchased at: Target
This mascara is great! It is really good for a casual, fluffy lash for an everyday look. The formula is really great and it lasts well throughout the day. The wand is pretty basic, but I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking for a cheap, but good quality every day lash look.
Alexa S.
Great Neck, NY
I like this mascara because it’s good for my sensitive eyes which I am constantly rubbing. Although it doesn’t give me the full volume I need I use it as a base layer before applying a different mascara. But overall, I do enjoy this product !
Valdya B.
Washington , DC
I almost finish the whole tube but I notice no change with my eyelashes. They don’t look healthier or whatever just the same. So I don’t know what this product actually does. It’s just a regular mascara with “healthy” brand. Maybe it will benefit you in the long run? Have no idea.
Abbie K.
Ashland, MA
I love this mascara and I use it everyday! It makes my lashes so much longer and it doesn't make them clump. I will definitely be buying this mascara again when I run out
Jennifer M.
Athens
Purchased this a couple of weeks ago and ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!! My lashes are growing, looking as good as the mascara that’s $$$ and without the fibers getting in my eyes.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I do love neutrogena products and having one that helps your lashes is a plus. I like that it is not waterproof so it makes it easier to clean off without rubbing my face off. It is an easy formula to work with and glides on smooth, have not had any trouble with fall out or clumpiness. Very happy with this product
Alison P.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to be obsessed with the more expensive “better than sex” urban decay makeup, but this stuff has me sold on a new product. You can get it at a drugstore. Easy to use. Brush does not clump and it doesn’t clump on your eyelashes even if you put multiple coats on. I love this and it feels so good on your eyelashes (not too heavy)
Justine M.
Boston, MA
I haven't monitored to see if my eyelashes have been growing but I use this mostly on weekends and it does a good job. It doesn't smudge and run on my face. I always double up on my mascara (no matter what brand) so I like to use this one as my second coat as I feel like the brush is good at getting any clumps out. Definitely see that it lengthens my lashes for the night and I get a pretty clean looking and neat application with this mascara.
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Denice R.
Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes?