BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our mascara delivers a lengthening formula, so your lashes will look up to 100% longer, healthy and stand out. Exclusive vitamin E and olive oil formula deeply nourishes and strengthens lashes from the inside out so they stay strong day after day. The gentle bristle brush combs through each and every lash, applying anti-oxidant rich color to instantly intensify the look of lashes. No clumps, flaking or smudging.

P.S.- During consumer testing, this formula with Rice Protein was shown to extend lashes up to twice their length!

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Available in 3 shades

HOW TO USE

• Start at the base of lashes and wiggle brush up to the tip of lashes.
  • Repeat to build length.

INGREDENT

Water, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Vp/va Copolymer, Silica, Palmitic Acid, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Myristic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
may Contain: Iron Oxides.

• Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not...2 Answers
  • Does this get clumpy?7 Answers
  • Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes? 2 Answers
Stephanie T.
Queens
This is an okay mascara to use if you want something affordable and quick to use. The product is a little thick so the application isn't as smooth, leaving your lashes a bit clumpy. There are definitely better mascaras out there, but this one still gets the job done if you're in a rush and can't find your favorite mascara.
❁ ❁.
Pittsburgh, PA
Never found a product better! I have been using this mascara for five years and it has never let me down. I always have long and voluminous lashes and it even helped them grow. I saw a significant change in length after using this product so I think it actually worked! I recommend you try this product. It doesn't clump, looks natural, and a true product.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I was actually really impressed with this mascara! The tube doesn't make it look like much, but it does add quite a bit of both volume and length to my lashes and doesn't flake off throughout the day. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Valdya B.
Washington DC
I almost finish the whole tube but I notice no change with my eyelashes. They don’t look healthier or whatever just the same. So I don’t know what this product actually does. It’s just a regular mascara with “healthy” brand. Maybe it will benefit you in the long run? Have no idea.
Ayla Y.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: CVS
My everyday mascara. Clean and natural looking. No flaking or clumps. Slight and I mean slight color transfer from my bottom lashes to my lower lid if I'm wearing it all day. Comes off clean and without any tugging. I really like it. Great price and would recommend.
Kristina G.
Alpena
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product!! It really helped lengthen my lashes! This was my first time using it but will definitely use every day now! It’s better than any other mascara that I’ve ever tried! Definitely recommend!
Daniela M.

This product is excellent leaves your eyelashes super long and curved, I use it in my daily makeup and is durable does not leave the eyelashes glued together and gives a very natural look, compared to other products that I have used previously it seems to me superior its quality
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
I used to be obsessed with the more expensive “better than sex” urban decay makeup, but this stuff has me sold on a new product. You can get it at a drugstore. Easy to use. Brush does not clump and it doesn’t clump on your eyelashes even if you put multiple coats on. I love this and it feels so good on your eyelashes (not too heavy)
BRIANNA B.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This mascara reminds me of the L’Oréal voluminous original mascara and the maybelline mascara I mentioned earlier that remind me of each other. The mascara wands look the same along with the packaging just different coloring. They also work the same. The only difference is if you have short lashes this mascara doesn’t really keep them held up it kind of weighs them down so I would recommend using this mascara for your lower lashes instead of the upper lashes!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Obsessed with this. Just recently switched from $30 a tube mascara to this. Does not clump. Gives good volume and doesn’t feel heavy on eyelashes. Really great value for the price and will definitely buy it again
Cindy D.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Does this get clumpy?
Denice R.
Does this have natural ingredients that help your lashes?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Who else thinks it's not very dramatic and kinda does not do much? I usually use high end a lot from MAC too faced and lancome but I've had terrible eye allergies lately and this is specifically stated for sensitive eyes how girls I need another option this just isn't doing it?😕😕