Neutrogena Healthy Defense Spf 30 UVA/UVB Sheer Makeup 20 Sheer Classic Porcelain 1.1 Oz

BY NEUTROGENA

A beautiful, every day makeup that protects. see more...

Buy on Amazon
NaTasha H.
NaTasha H.
Saint Louis, MO
I love no clogging spf infused makeup! My only complaint on this, I am an odd shade (I'm native american and irish, so mid seasons are odd colorations) and trying to match is hard. I do love that this stuff stays put, most days, and offers me sun protection.
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Hollister
The product is light on the skin with a non-greasy, smooth texture. The SPF is a great additive to protect the skin from wrinkles and sun damage. It's a light to medium coverage. It's affordable and long-lasting if you set it with powder.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I use this in the summer time because it has SPF 30 then I don't need to but sunscreen on my face, don't need anymore breaks, all it last all day and doesn't make my skin oily, not a fan of having an oily face all day.
sheila r.
sheila r.
This foundation is almost a bb cream but more coverage and it's still very light and full coverage. Completely recommend.
ModernDeaux o.
ModernDeaux o.
Very smooth and light weight. I use a lot of different products from Neutrogena and have yet to be let dow.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
This is the best spf and is not greasy at all. Feels great on skin and gets the job done.
Otaviana M.
Otaviana M.
It is a high quality product and very good, speak very well of it! It is one of my favorite brands, I recommend.