Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion, SPF 45, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Debra N.Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion, SPF 45, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by mckenna a.Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion, SPF 45, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by mckenna a.

BY NEUTROGENA

Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have sensitive skin like me and also burn very easily, you can’t be too careful with your facial sunscreen. I like the thickness of this when you put it in—you can really feel it and can tell you’re putting on a good barrier.
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Neutrogena products and this is not the exception, it's really good at least it works for me. It has a pleasant smell, the skin absorbs the cream quickly and feels fresh.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this brand is light and not greasy on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t clog my pores and irritate my skin. A little goes a long way and it is a great value for the amount you get.
Debra N.
Newman, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a 60 yo gal with dry facial skin that still occasionally breaks out (go figure) and have tried various products with varying success. My dermatologist recommended this product specifically because it is an effective, light-weight moisturizer with 50+ SPF. It is formulated for daily use and a little goes a long way.. The light moisturizer doesn't cause me to beak out but still gives my skin the moisture it needs.
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is worth every red cent paid for it! I've never spent a lot on sunscreen but this is the ONLY BRAND I will for! I'm a 35 yr young woman with acne... If I even look at my face it breaks out! But this right.. NOPE! It feels a little slippery after you put it on but give it a few minutes to dry down. Another thing I do is take some tissue and ever so slightly pat the wet/slipperiness off and I'm good for hours... And I sweat!!!
member-dec74157c
Minneapolis, MN
This sunscreen has been such a life saver for me!!! I have used many sunscreens that claim to be oil free but just end up making my face extra oily and I don't need that because I already have oily skin. I first bought this product about 2 years ago before a trip to Mexico and I was very satisfied with it. The formula was very lightweight and didn't feel like I had lathered myself in something really thick and oily. This has also been the first sunscreen that I've used and haven't had any skin issues or acne from it. The price is good for this product and I have recommended it to many others!
Alexandra D.
Wayne, PA
Great sunscreen - I have sensitive and dry skin, and this didn't cause me to break out. It leaves a white cast if it is not rubbed in completely, which can be frustrating if you're in a rush (as I often am in the morning). But it's worth it to protect the skin, which this product does a great job of. Will definitely repurchase!
Gabriela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product feels like a lotion and wont get sticky to your skin. I use it everyday since I spend most of my day outside and it helps. I like that is oil free and it help by not giving me acne since I have acne prone skin, it works and you get great protection. I do recommend this product to sensitive skin or acne prone skin.
Emma N.
Manahawkin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sunblock always makes me feel gross and oily but not this one! This sunblock even has a better smell than most its kind of citrus smelling. I have red hair and super pale skin and I only have to apply this once before going out in the sun all day. It is super effective and I recommend it to all of my pale skinned friends!
Jasmin P.
Woodside, CA
this sunscreen was ideal for me i continue to use it during the summer especially. my face is very oily so this helped me not break out, it was super gentle on my skin, i buy it at target, cvs its usually available in many stores