Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion, SPF 45, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Debra N.Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion, SPF 45, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by mckenna a.Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion, SPF 45, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by mckenna a.

BY NEUTROGENA #29 in Sunscreen

Abby H.
Abby H.
Wentzville, MO
I work as a camp counselor over the summer so my skin is constantly exposed to the sun. But I also have relatively oily skin so adding on extra lotions and blocks during the day has always been frustrating. That's why I've tried this. I do like that it comes in a lotion rather than a slick of block or spray. This makes applying it easier and feel much lighter and less thick on my face. I don't worry about making sure it's been covered well like I would with a stick or spray. This helps me feel more protected that other products might.
Debra N.
Debra N.
Newman, CA
I'm a 60 yo gal with dry facial skin that still occasionally breaks out (go figure) and have tried various products with varying success. My dermatologist recommended this product specifically because it is an effective, light-weight moisturizer with 50+ SPF. It is formulated for daily use and a little goes a long way.. The light moisturizer doesn't cause me to beak out but still gives my skin the moisture it needs.
Jiyeon L.
Jiyeon L.
This has been my go-to sunscreen since I was very young. I'm allergic to most brands of sunscreens and break into hives. Neutrogena seems to use a different formula that makes it safe for me to use its sunscreen. It it very gentle on the skin-- moisturizing as well. One downside to it is that I noticed that I get quite oily rather quickly when used. This doesn't serve as a big issue though.
Alondra A.
Alondra A.
This sunscreen is a miracle worker. It's on the more economical side of the scale yet it still does its job and its oil free technology makes it perfect for me since I can't be bothered to carry a different sunscreen for my face and I hate to break out in the middle of a beach week. I do recommend following the packaging directions and reaply as directed to avoid getting sun burn.
Sarah p.
Sarah p.
I normally don't use sunscreens, but after getting burned one too many times at a concert I decided to grab one just before leaving the Walmart I was at. No, I didn't really take the time to look through them I just kind of snatched and grabbed. While the product itself did an OK job at keep in me from getting roasted, it stank to high heaven which is a MAJOR no go for me.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
I'm so grateful for Neutrogena because of their oil free sunblock. I hate putting on sunscreen that feels heavy and leaves my skin feeling sticky and gross. This lotion does the exact opposite. I don't feel like I'm caking my skin with junk. My skin can breath and feels healthy. If you're looking for a light airy sunscreen look no further than this one.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Walhalla, SC
Wearing sunblock is a must if you want to prevent sun damage. Neutrogena's healthy defence oil-free sunblock lotion with SPF 45 gets the job done. It is highly effective even when you swim in the water and stay on the beach all day. It is a great product for the cost. I would recommend this for not just summer events but for all year round!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Wayne, PA
Great sunscreen - I have sensitive and dry skin, and this didn't cause me to break out. It leaves a white cast if it is not rubbed in completely, which can be frustrating if you're in a rush (as I often am in the morning). But it's worth it to protect the skin, which this product does a great job of. Will definitely repurchase!
Deepa P.
Deepa P.
Corbin, KY
I usually get this to use on my face. It's not too heavy or greasy that will break me out like most sunscreens. This is a convenient size that I can just throw into a bag and take with me on the go. Just wish it was a higher spf. I tend to use a higher number on the rest of my body. Rather just use one product
Meredith V.
Meredith V.
Winston Salem, NC
A great sunblock that stays on for a very long time. I love the high SPF and it doesn't feel greasy on my skin. I will put it on 20 mins before the pool and I don't feel it coming off in the water! I didn't get a sunburn this summer because of this sunscreen. It is a little pricey, but it has great coverage.