Neutrogena® Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45 uploaded by mckenna a.Neutrogena® Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45 uploaded by mckenna a.Neutrogena® Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45 uploaded by Debra N.

BY NEUTROGENA #39 in Body Sunscreen

• This lotion is oil free...so is this good for acne prone ...1 Answers
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
I like Neutrogena products and this is not the exception, it's really good at least it works for me. It has a pleasant smell, the skin absorbs the cream quickly and feels fresh.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that this brand is light and not greasy on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t clog my pores and irritate my skin. A little goes a long way and it is a great value for the amount you get.
Debra N.
Newman, CA
I'm a 60 yo gal with dry facial skin that still occasionally breaks out (go figure) and have tried various products with varying success. My dermatologist recommended this product specifically because it is an effective, light-weight moisturizer with 50+ SPF. It is formulated for daily use and a little goes a long way.. The light moisturizer doesn't cause me to beak out but still gives my skin the moisture it needs.
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
This product is worth every red cent paid for it! I've never spent a lot on sunscreen but this is the ONLY BRAND I will for! I'm a 35 yr young woman with acne... If I even look at my face it breaks out! But this right.. NOPE! It feels a little slippery after you put it on but give it a few minutes to dry down. Another thing I do is take some tissue and ever so slightly pat the wet/slipperiness off and I'm good for hours... And I sweat!!!
Gabriela P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
this product feels like a lotion and wont get sticky to your skin. I use it everyday since I spend most of my day outside and it helps. I like that is oil free and it help by not giving me acne since I have acne prone skin, it works and you get great protection. I do recommend this product to sensitive skin or acne prone skin.
Emma N.
Manahawkin, NJ
Sunblock always makes me feel gross and oily but not this one! This sunblock even has a better smell than most its kind of citrus smelling. I have red hair and super pale skin and I only have to apply this once before going out in the sun all day. It is super effective and I recommend it to all of my pale skinned friends!
Marley N.
Powell, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this sunscreen.  It provides great SPF, and it doesn't cause me any trouble with breakouts or rashes.  I have very sensitive acne-prone skin, so finding this lotion was a major win for me.  My only issue is that I prefer to buy cruelty-free products, and this item does not fit that bill.  Neutrogena loses one star for not being cruelty-free, but otherwise produces a great product.
Lisa T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So this is my go to sunscreen in the summer time. Its such a great value and works wonderful. The packaging it wonderful and easy to use. Meets my expectations all the time. Use this on both myself and my daughter and it helps keep us from getting sun burnt. Its not sticky or smelly like most sumscreens.
Miri R.
Berkeley, CA
When I was in high school I used to use this one specifically because I used to play softball, and trust me! In LA you need this because it gets so damn hot. I simply love the fact that is oil-free because I tend to have super oily skin! If that's the case, then this product is perfect for you! :)
Ghania H.
New London, NH
I have a combination skin more towards the oily sode. This product was quite effective as it didn't make my face greasy. Bough it from Walmart. It was an okayish product. Yes I would recommend it to people
Jemtikala J.
Dimapur
This lotion is oil free...so is this good for acne prone skin..??