Neutrogena® Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

This lotion is oil free...so is this good for acne prone skin..??
Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45!
How would you rate this product?
2 months ago
This is my go to face sun screen for the summer! Skin care is very important to me and this product is great for sensitive areas as I don’t break out nor do I get burnt. I reapply it after I get out of the water and I don’t have to worry about showering right away because it’s not clogging my pores
4 days agotempe
Neutrogena is always so gentle in my face and protects against breakouts. I like this one as it’s a light coat, perfect for shade or when you’ll be out but not indirect sun light for an extended period of time.
a month agoMaple Grove, MN
This is great to wear under makeup. It’s oil free and also acts as an under makeup primer. And the protection it provides from your skin is a plus! I recommend this to anyone that is looking for wearing sunscreen on your face under makeup
2 months ago
My dermatologist recommended this product for daily use on my face during the summer. I hate the feeling of most sunscreens and this was no exception, but I did find that it absorbed easily, worked well as a sunscreen, and did not irritate my sensitive skin.Neutrogena® Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45
24 days agoKansas City, KS
This used to be my go-to fave sunscreen because it’s a little higher in SPF and is small enough to throw in any bag. I felt like it worked and it was oil free for my face. Would recommend to those with sensitive/acne prone skin.
14 days agoPleasantville, TN
With combination skin I can’t use many oil products. This sunscreen being oil-free has saved my skin. It’s a staple for my routine and feels super light. It’s just the right amount of SPF I was looking for
2 months agoVirginia Bch, VA
I really liked this Neutrogena sunscreen because very easy to use and rub on my skin. I like that it is oil free and has SPF 40. I would definitely use this product again. I currently don’t have any sunscreen but I think I would buy a Neutrogena sunscreen if I buy any.
2 months ago
I really like this for reapplication of sunblock. It runs in much better than any other sunblock on wet/ damp skin. Also the spray can makes it super quick to apply.
4 months agoHackensack
I use this exclusively for my face just because it’s oil-free and doesn’t break me out. Other sunscreens felt like they clogged my pores and I wouldn’t want to reapply as often. I’m never scared to with this sunscreen so I know I’m protected from a sunburn!
6 months agoSeguin, TX
I use this on my face since its oil free , and it works great! Has a light scent which is good because i am allergic to scents and it doesn’t affect me. Only con is it isn’t very long lasting. Very nicely priced since it works nicely. Would 10/10 recommend