BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50

Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50-Sensitive Skin

Allguien lo a probado vale la pena comprarlo?
What is your favorite sunscreen? Mine is [product:neutrogena-healthy-defense-daily-moisturizer-with-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-50-17]
I am looking for good summer time oil free daytime moisturizer? [product:neutrogena-healthy-defense-daily-moisturizer-with-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-50-17]
Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great moisturizer, is doesn’t feel greasy when you applied it to your skin. SPF 50 it doesn’t leave a white cast on your face.
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Ashley D.
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with sunscreen broad spectrum SPF 50 Got a box of free samples since they were going to expire soon at the doctor’s office. I’m sad I didn’t use these more since I forgot about them with my main sunscreen. It’s quite light and it didn’t burn my eyes. No white cast!
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Jenny V.
Love it. I always use moisturizer with sunscreen coz I get white pigments on my cheeks when I’m exposed too much under the sun. +SPF 50 really helps. Price is doable. Consistency of course is a bit sticky and makes my face oily and shiny but manageable. Definitely will recommend!
Jean L.
Forest Hills, NY
I always use this product. I have skin that burns and also tans very easily so I use this every day when I wake up. It feels good (not too oily) and works well.
vasudha A.
Rosharon, TX
This product is nice for protection from sun. However, it could've been more on oilier side; it feels little dry on my skin.
Quynn B.
This is the ONLY moisturizer that does not break me out. It is not greasy and very moisturizing. Where I live, the weather changes ALL the time leaving me very dry. This helps combat the flaky skin.
Molxda P.
Richmond, CA
Smells awesome doesn't break me out pretty good for oily skin smooth and not greasy gently on the skin
Ria M.
Finding a moisturizer that works is very difficult. Is product was very effective. I have been using this one for over 2 years. Can be bought at any drug store even Walmart. I will continue to be a repeat user of neutrogena. My skin feels soft and throughout day feels hydrated. Recommend this product .
Maria Paula D.
Middle River, MD
Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Maria Paula D.
Purchased at: Target
Since autumn is coming and we do not need a sunscreen with as much coverage as that of 100 neutrogena, but in my case, something that hydrates my skin because of the heater and the cold that is coming but still protects me from UV rays , don't think twice! It is the best product for that, it leaves my face hydrated all day and I feel protected. I love it 😍
Gurmeet  K.
San Jose, CA
I really like this product. It goes on very smoothly and no greasy feel. It takes very little each morning, and I feel it is beneficial for my skin.