BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our SPF 50 innovative formula provides superior protection from the aging effects of the sun plus it keeps your skin moisturized all day, every day. Lightweight, non-greasy, it contains Helioplex® Technology that helps protect your skin from harmful UVB-burning rays and UVA-aging rays which can cause premature lines and wrinkles. This daily moisturizer also has an exclusive anti-oxidant blend with pure Vitamin E, which helps prevent environmental damage.

• Non-greasy
  • Lightweight
  • Allergy tested
  • Non-comedogenic

HOW TO USE:

• Smooth liberally on face, neck and other exposed areas every morning after cleansing.
  • Works well under makeup or over a serum.

Active ingredients:-

Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 12% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 2.35% Oxybenzone 6%

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Bht, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol

Purpose:

Sunscreen

Uses:
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings :
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions :
For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
reapply at least every 2 hours
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information:
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun

• I am looking for good summer time oil free daytime moistu...2 Answers
  • I have trouble with dry skin patches on my face and am lo...1 Answers
kaitlyn💘 h.
newtown
I really like this product. I use it everyday and I don’t get any sun burn at all. It is a moisturizer and a sun block in one and it really does do both of those things. You don’t need a lot every time you use this and it lasts for a long time. I would definitely highly recommend this!
guadalupe g.
United States of America
I am very light-skinned with freckles, uneven skin tone and overall signs of premature aging so I was very excited to try this product. It has SPF 50 so I am sure it does a wonderful job protecting your skin. What I did not like about it, is that it left my face feeling very greasy. I already have enough oil on my face to fry up some bacon, so I disliked this very much. It does not go well underneath makeup so I tried it with no makeup. My face was still very greasy. It might just be my oily skin but I do not plan on purchasing again. I am a bug fan of Neutrogena so instead, I will look further into the rest of their facial sunscreen line. I am sure I can find something that will suit my needs.
Megan M.
Love the smell and the look of my face after using this! It’s one of the few products that doesn’t make my skin breakout after using it. I would highly recommend this to other people and would definitely buy it again!
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
This is my second favorite moisturizer! When I run out of my Mario B. Moisturizer I use this Neutrogena moisturizer. So lightweight and perfect for summer months when I skip my foundation because it has SPF in it.
Ashley C.
Concord, NH
I have used this in the summer for years and the one with spf 30 in the winter. I love this product because when I have a dry spot this moisturizes it instantly. It is a bit more expensive but lasts me about a year. I highly recommend this one!
Safa S.
This is an amazing product for a variety of reasons. 1. It's is a facial moisturizer with SPF so a 2-in-1 step that makes if faster to get out the door in the morning. 2. It's SPF 50 - I have sensitive skin and my family has a history of skin issues involving sun exposure so having a high SPF is very important to me 3. The moisturizer doesn't feel too sticky like sunscreen - definitely thicker than one without SPF but not as thick as sunscreen
Jailene Z.
rossmoor
This moisturizer absorbed well into the skin and wasn’t too oily like most spf moisturizer. I like that it contains vitamin e as well I didn’t notice a nicer complexion and haven’t been sunburnt on the face and neck since
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
This is my everyday moisturizer I use under my makeup. I like a high SPF in my moisturizer and makeup. I work outside everyday and need it. It’s not expensive at all and last me for about a month. I highly recommend this to anyone. My doctor was the one who got me started with this brand.
Leena C.
I have been using this for years and I love it. I have combination and acne prone skin and this doesn't cause me any issues. Normally, I use this under my makeup and after I have cleansed my face. The bottle lasts me a long time and I only have to rebuy it once a year.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I love Neutrogena's facial moisturizer "Healthy Defense" with sunscreen. It's not greasy at all, yet moisturizing & leaves my face feeling smooth, replenished & beautiful! I'd recommend this product to anyone! Only a little amount needed, making this bottle last me at least 3/4 of the year! Great stuffing stuffer or birthday/anniversary/just because present!
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
I am looking for good summer time oil free daytime moisturizer? Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Lynette A.
Crete, NE
I have trouble with dry skin patches on my face and am looking for something that will help clear this up. The problem is that I also have sensitive skin and too much of certain moisturizers can cause other areas on my face to break out. Will this work for me?