Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

BY NEUTROGENA #91 in Body Sunscreen

Benefits:

Our daily moisturizer provides superior protection and keeps your skin moisturized all day when used with other sun protection measures. This lightweight and non-greasy formula contains Helioplex® Technology which helps protect from the harmful UVB-burning rays and UVA-aging rays (the ones that can cause premature lines and wrinkles).

This exclusive formula with anti-oxidants and pure Vitamin E, helps prevent environmental damage to skin.

• SPF 30

HOW TO USE :

• For Best Results:
  • Smooth liberally on face, neck and other exposed areas every morning after cleansing.
  • Works well under makeup or over a serum
  • For Sunscreen Use:
  • apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • reapply at least every 2 hours
  • use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a docto

Active ingredients:-

Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen) Homosalate 12% (Sunscreen) Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen) Octocrylene 2.35% (Sunscreen) Oxybenzone 6% (Sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Bht, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol

Purpose:

Sunscreen

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:

apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information:

protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun

• I am looking for a new body lotion/moisturizer is this mo...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a daily moisturizing face lotion that ha...2 Answers
  • I've tried many sunblocks and SPF moisturizers before, an...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
I really like Neutrogena. My doctors and children’s pediatrician always recommend it to me. So I’ve used it and have to say it is my favorite sunscreen thus far. I myself recommend it as well. I purchase mine at my local target.
Rachel B.
Mobile, AL
Super affordable! My skin dries out in the winter time so I have to have a daily moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated all day long! I will definitely be buying this again this winter. It definitely meets my expectations.
Trinidee J.
Morristown, TN
This makes me feel refreshed. I like this, with this being my only time using it. It is effective if you are used to a moisturizer. You can find it in any drug store. I don’t think I would buy again because the price isn’t something I would keep spending on it.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Neutrogena makes some of the best sunscreen out there, it always works so well! I always need to wear sunscreen because I’m super pale, and pasty af. I always reapply sunscreen no matter what in order for it to soak in and work properly and continually.
Jacquelyn D.
Helped on a daily basic with everyday dryness. It worked fairly well, but I had higher hopes for it. I would still buy it again though if I needed something in a pinch. The packaging could use some improvement.
Latrell B.
PATERSON, NJ
A little iffy, I wasn't totally sold out on it. But I Would need to give it another shot to be fair. The price point was decent, however it wasn't worth the cost. Maybe my family will try it again locally, before trusting it on family vacation.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I use the Neutrogena sunscreens all year round on my face. I use a moisturizer and top it of with my sensitive sunscreen. It not only keeps me oil free but also mattifies my face to an extent. I feel the need for a moisturizing sunscreen cream and this is a great one. Like other Neutrogena sunscreens, it doesn't leave a white caste but it is really moisturizing without being oily. This is now a HG product.
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
My go to! I am a licensed Esthetician and I recommend this to EVERYONE! It is perfect for daily use and you can ALWAYS trust it will protect you from the suns harmful rays! It is priced good and feels good!
Jess P.
Ridgewood, NY
I wasn't able to pick the exact product, however the sunscreen that I tagged is the one I'm writing the review about; I FREAKING LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN, IT'S ULTRA SHEER & SMELLS GOOD. I wear this every single day, rain or shine, winter or summer. It's important to do so, start with this one. P. Ș. I wear the 75 and over SPF [product:neutrogena-ultra-sheer-face-sunscreen,-spf-60] #itsjessnyc
Zoe J.
This is my holy grail moisturizer! It’s very hydrating, but doesn’t feel too heavy or oily. I use it liberally in the morning and often times before bed as well after washing my face. Highly recommend if you want soft, dewy skin!
Jaclyn T.
I am looking for a daily moisturizing face lotion that has SPF. Is this one good? Dos it feel light on your face? I tried a different brand recently that was a renewing daily face lotion with SPF and it felt super greasy and heavy.
Andrew A.
Cortland, NY
I am looking for a new body lotion/moisturizer is this more a facial moisturizer or body moisturizer?
Hana W.
I've tried many sunblocks and SPF moisturizers before, and this one works the best, and won't give me a break out on my combination skin. It hardly leave a "white trace" too. Using it every day during the warm season for couple years now. Recommended.