BY NEUTROGENA #89 in Sunscreen

Superior protection from UVB and skin aging UVA rays New Look Exclusive anti-oxidant blend with pure Vitamin E  Lightweight, non-greasy Dermatologist Recommended Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 with Helioplex®, an advanced patented sunscreen complex, provides superior anti-aging sun protection plus moisturization in a lightweight, non-greasy formula with Vitamin E that absorbs quickly, keeping skin hydrated all day and helping to prevent future environmental sun damage that may accelerate the signs of skin aging. Protects Helps screen out UVB burning rays to help prevent premature lines and wrinkles caused by the sun.  Provides exceptional deep cellular skin protection. Prevents Exclusive anti-oxidant blend with pure Vitamin E helps prevent environmental damage that may accelerate the signs of skin aging. Moisturizes Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs quickl see more...

• I've tried many sunblocks and SPF moisturizers before, and this o...1 Answers
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
  • "Overall, I would recommend this product because it really does moisturize your skin without making it greasy." in 1 review
  • "This bottle will last you a long time though." in 1 review
  • "Use it every morning every day of the week." in 1 review
  • "It feels very light on your face and it's not greasy feeling at all." in 1 review
  • "This product offers light weight coverage that can be worn alone or under makeup." in 1 review
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
I was blessed with both the ability to burn in under five minutes on the rare occasions I go outside and with the lovely trait of having a face that seemingly enjoys being prime real estate for acne. My skin is also very sensitive, so there's that added bonus, as well. All of this means that finding a face sunscreen has not been the easiest task for me. I've tried so many kinds, from L'Oreal, to Clinique, to Korean brands. All either aggravated my skin to some extent and/or did not sit well under my makeup. Enter Neutrogena. I don't how they did it, but this sunscreen is, far and away, the best I've ever tried. It goes on easily and gets absorbed fast, which is a nice change from the tacky feeling some other products have left on me. I have never had a problem with it causing me to break out in a zit protest, nor does it migrate into my eyes when I sweat (I live in Arizona, so believe me, I sweat a lot). This sunscreen is amazing, and you get quite a bit for an amazing price. What's not to love?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Anaheim, CA
Lately I have had sensitivity to the sun . I seem to get little bumps (large goosebump looking) on my chest and arms. I especially noticed it when I used sunscreen in a can , like a hairspray can. Now I can honestly say that I have zero problems in the sun after using this Neutrogena product. I love the consistency, it's creamy not watery. The smell is decent. put it this way I didn't notice it so it was a good thing lol. It stays on , obviously reapply after boating or tubing or any major water activity. The price is amazing too. I use this daily. I have one in my purse, car and backpack.
Cassiopeia G.
Cassiopeia G.
Revere, Ma
I use this as a daily moisturizer and like because it isn't greasy. once it settles i can wear makeup over it comfortably. I have bought this product a couple of times at CVS. Neutrogena products are always a good value for the price spent, this moisturizer included. It is so important to protect your skin (especially your face) from the sun!. I recommend this product to do that. The only reason I don't give it 5 Stars is because it stings for a second when I put it on after exfoliating. this product deserves 4.5 stars because, I should be exfoliating at night anyway!
Edlin G.
Edlin G.
Absolutely love it! My husband works outside all day and was looking for something that would protect him and moisterize his skin after browsing around we decided to try it out he loved it so much that I decided to try it out. Well I am officialy hooked!!! Its light and does exactly what its ment to do moisterize without the nasty greasy heavy feeling that you get from other moisterizers with SPF.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent every day sunscreen that, let's be honest, everyone needs to be using. If you aren't using this sunscreen please apply some sunscreen every day, especially in the summertime! Okay, I'm off of my soapbox. This is a nice, light sunscreen that doesn't clog your pores or have a heavy scent and you can mix it right in with your foundation.
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that my skin has manage to soak this product fast, I really dislike a moisturizer that just sits on top of your skin and the binus is that this moisturizer has SPF 30 which is nice for a daily use, but if you're considering going to the beach you might have to search for another product, since SPF 30 is way to low for going to the beach.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Augusta, GA
Goes on very light. Definitely not greasy. I have cystic acne, and very sensitive skin, and it does not irritate it or make it worse. However, it is incredibly effective. I wear it some days first thing in the morning under my foundation. Does not feel too heavy. It if I'm at the beach and keep reapplying it seems to offer amazing protection.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Neutrogena does a great job at protecting my skin from the sun with this product. However, I would not recommend wearing this if you are going to be doing an activity where your face may perspire. I wore it before a workout and my face felt like it was burning. Otherwise I've had no problems, it's not greasy and easy to apply makeup over.
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my all time favorite SPF's. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. You don't have to worry about a thick gloopy cream that you could rub your arm raw trying to get it to soak in, or even worse the greasy firm that most sunscreens leave. This is well worth every penny as is also is good for your skin while it protects it!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Oradell, NJ
I was in California on vacation and picked this up as a daily moisturizer since it's so sunny in LA. Never got burnt, but it did leave te skin feeling greasy for a bit. After about 20 minutes te greasyness subsides but you can still feel the product on the face. Very effective, just didn't like that I could still feel the product.
Hana W.
Hana W.
I've tried many sunblocks and SPF moisturizers before, and this one works the best, and won't give me a break out on my combination skin. It hardly leave a "white trace" too. Using it every day during the warm season for couple years now. Recommended.