BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Sunscreen

Superior protection from UVB and skin aging UVA rays New Look Exclusive anti-oxidant blend with pure Vitamin E  Lightweight, non-greasy Dermatologist Recommended Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 with Helioplex®, an advanced patented sunscreen complex, provides superior anti-aging sun protection plus moisturization in a lightweight, non-greasy formula with Vitamin E that absorbs quickly, keeping skin hydrated all day and helping to prevent future environmental sun damage that may accelerate the signs of skin aging. Protects Helps screen out UVB burning rays to help prevent premature lines and wrinkles caused by the sun.  Provides exceptional deep cellular skin protection. Prevents Exclusive anti-oxidant blend with pure Vitamin E helps prevent environmental damage that may accelerate the signs of skin aging. Moisturizes Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs quickl see more...

• I've tried many sunblocks and SPF moisturizers before, and this o...1 Answers
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
  • "Overall, I would recommend this product because it really does moisturize your skin without making it greasy." in 1 review
  • "This bottle will last you a long time though." in 1 review
  • "Use it every morning every day of the week." in 1 review
  • "It feels very light on your face and it's not greasy feeling at all." in 1 review
  • "This product offers light weight coverage that can be worn alone or under makeup." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can find this at any drug store for fairly cheap. It's non-greasy, feels nice on the skin, and has the typical sunscreen smell. Overall, for a stand alone sunscreen, it is very nice. I personally prefer moisturizers with a bit of sunscreen added in (specifically Aveeno), I feel that my pores do not get as clogged and they still do a nice job. Also really easy to reapply!
Sydney P.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best sunscreens I have ever used considering how affordable it is. I can sit out in the sun all day with my little girl, of course reapplying as needed, and not one inch or burn or peel afterwords. Goes on smooth, not greasy and rubs into my skin without any left over residue. Love this! Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
Andrea G.
Camdenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this very much at all. The consistency is too thick and hard to spread evenly over my face. On top of that, the tint was far too dark for my skin. After trying to apply this Sunscreen my face looked like I had poorly applied way too dark toned foundation for my skin. Not a good look and not user friendly.
Jamie B.
Newnan, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome stuff. Always grab this for a beach trip or day outside! Never disappoints. & tbh; I always thought sunscreen was a gimmick and didn’t actually work, until I didn’t rub it in well enough and was left with patches all over from not blending. Needless to say, always wear your sunscreen when you know you’ll be out in the sun!
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, 1.7 fl oz
I use Neutrogena sunscreen because you can get them oil free. Which is essential when you use a fake tanner. The price is really good and Ulta has value packs usually. Doesn’t go on as smooth as a regular lotion since it is oil free but I am still a fan.
Barbara h.
North Quincy
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a really good SPF but left my face feeling kind of greasy.. I got it at Wal-Mart so I didn't pay a lot. I still use it if I am going to be out in the sun because I have fair skin and burn really fast. It's just not something i would use daily.
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Neutrogena suncream uv protection. Resists sweat off, won't clog pores and water resistant. What I do not like is that it gives the feeling of having a lot of oil in the face, which is not nice if you already have a oil skin like me.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is what i use on my face! I get burned really bad on my face. It’s good for my sensitive skin as well. I recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin! I cannot spray or put on normal sunscreen on because it breaks me out or burns me
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer and it has spf 30! Leaves my skin very smooth and soft throughout the day. When i was issuing other moisturizer my face gets really dry especially after putting on makeup but this moisturizer does not do that!
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Neutrogena. My doctors and children’s pediatrician always recommend it to me. So I’ve used it and have to say it is my favorite sunscreen thus far. I myself recommend it as well. I purchase mine at my local target.
Hana W.
I've tried many sunblocks and SPF moisturizers before, and this one works the best, and won't give me a break out on my combination skin. It hardly leave a "white trace" too. Using it every day during the warm season for couple years now. Recommended.