Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Hillary P.Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Janeen P.Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Janeen P.

BY NEUTROGENA

Healthy Defense SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer offers broadspectrum daily protection against incidental sun exposure. It also helps prevent the signs of premature aging. SPF 30 sunscreen protects skin against damaging UVA and UVB rays. Vitamin E and ProVitamin B5 formula helps protect skin from environmental damage caused by free radicals. Lightweight and nongreasy, it absorbs quickly and keeps skin hydrated all day. see more...

• I am looking for a new body lotion/moisturizer is this more a fac...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a daily moisturizing face lotion that has SPF. ...2 Answers
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
I have been looking for a great daily moisturizer for sometime now and I have been experimenting with a few things. This product is one of the few that I actually can see myself purchasing again. It isn't extremely oily as some I have tried so that is a plus.
Rachel B.
Mobile, AL
Super affordable! My skin dries out in the winter time so I have to have a daily moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated all day long! I will definitely be buying this again this winter. It definitely meets my expectations.
Trinidee J.
Morristown, TN
This makes me feel refreshed. I like this, with this being my only time using it. It is effective if you are used to a moisturizer. You can find it in any drug store. I don’t think I would buy again because the price isn’t something I would keep spending on it.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I put this on every morning after getting out of the shower. It’s so gentle and refreshing. There really isn’t any package. I find it effective and I don’t know how anyone could be disappointed in this product.
Jacquelyn D.
Helped on a daily basic with everyday dryness. It worked fairly well, but I had higher hopes for it. I would still buy it again though if I needed something in a pinch. The packaging could use some improvement.
Ashley L.
hampton
One of my favorite products! I use this everyday! I bought this product from target! It’s very gentle on my skin. I have very dry skin and this product exceeds my expectations! I definitely recommend this product!
Klea M.
This is a pretty solid tinted moisturizer with spf. It gives my skin a nice glow at first, though throughout the day that just translates to me getting oily faster. It doesn't have much coverage; just evens out your skin tone, and while I would love more coverage I don't rely on this product for that. This is perfect for no makeup days!
Jennifer R.
Ashdown, AR
I use this stuff twice a day everyday! Keeps my face moisturized year round and is never greasy. Goes well under makeup too. Easy to find at most stores and isn’t expensive at all. I also like that it lasts about 2 months Too and i use it religiously. I recommend to anybody looking for a lightweight moisturizer
Madison B.
Searcy
This goes on oily and is definitely not something you want to paid with any makeup as it will melt off your face immediately. For a sunscreen alone it is fine, but it does have a bit of an odor to it. I would recommend to my friends who have no interest in wearing makeup.
Shelby L.
Lithia Springs, GA
Moisture wise, it is a very good product. The smell just kind of annoys me. Does also add a light tint to your face so it helped a lot in the colder months to not make me look so washed out. If it could be fragrance free I’d absolutely love the product
Jaclyn T.
I am looking for a daily moisturizing face lotion that has SPF. Is this one good? Dos it feel light on your face? I tried a different brand recently that was a renewing daily face lotion with SPF and it felt super greasy and heavy.
Andrew A.
Cortland, NY
I am looking for a new body lotion/moisturizer is this more a facial moisturizer or body moisturizer?