BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Hand Cream

#1 Dermatologist Recommended Hand Cream Brand!

• One application helps heal even the driest skin.

• Noticeably softer and smoother hands

• Daily use helps relieve dry, chapped skin.

• Just a little goes a long way! This 2 oz tube contains over 200 applications.

Improves the look and feel of hands in 7 ways by fighting:

• Does this cream work well with really dry skin and frequent washi...7 Answers
  • Is it work well, my hands get very dry at winter ?5 Answers
  • Does this leave your hands greasy? 3 Answers
Neutrogena Hand Cream Fragrance-Free
  • "It was my first time using it and I can already feel the change on my hands and feet!" in 1 review
  • "I am very sensitive to smells and this one does not have any smell at all (some fragrance free products still have a weird smell to them, not this one!)." in 1 review
  • "I got this for free with my IDoVoxBox to test out, when I got it I thought it was just like every other hand cream, wow was I wrong this hand cream is thick, it doesn't smell bad, and it works really well, my husband has sensitive skin and also very dry skin and he used this and he didn't have any skin reaction, and the dry skin was gone!" in 1 review
  • "The best part is that it only takes a little bit so your container will lost a long time." in 1 review
  • "I lotion up before I sleep every night and it keeps my hands from getting dry and cracking." in 1 review
Giuseppe L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this product since last winter. I suffer from dry hands and this product takes away all the dryness on the first application. Yes it’s a bold statement but I’m very happy with how it works. I’m also happy that there is no residue left once I’m done putting it on. My hands don’t feel sticky or wet. I definitely recommend this to anyone. It usually goes for about $4 or $5 for a 2 oz. bottle (haven’t seen a bigger one). Don’t let the price scare you. I only use a small dab and that’s all you need. TRUST ME! Neutrogena Hand Cream Fragrance-Free
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hand cream is interesting. I haven’t used it enough to know how well it repairs dry hands, but that is because of the strange formula. It doesn’t feel like a cream, the texture feels more like Vaseline to me. It is so thick that it takes some work to rub it into your hands. It did make my hands feel moistured though.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite hand cream. It works! It’s thick but applies well. It’s keeps my hands from being dry. It gives me soft hands. I got a double pack, gave one to my husband. He loves it too. It’s not greasy or tacky, it nourishes well. We keep it on our night stand so we don’t forget. It’s a must have for the winter.
Caitlin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing hand cream. It's super gentle on skin and isn't greasy at all. It really clears up my dry skin. I highly recommend. It's more expensive than other brands but it really does work.
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does an excellent job of hydrating your skin and there are plenty of reviews that confirm that. But if your hands are in decent/OK shape and you're just looking for a little moisturizing from time to time, get something else. This is not something that you just keep rubbing in, leaving your hands normal and free to use when the "rubbing" has finished. Nope. It's hard to explain, but 10 minutes later I am still left rubbing my hands together to make that feeling go away so that I can continue using my computer in a normal way again.It's great for feet though! or if you don't use your hands  But expect to want to wash your hand after using this before going on with your day to day life.
Jennifer G.
Fayetteville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter has eczema and this cream has helped her so much. She applies it a few times each day and it has really helped to control the eczema on her hands. The fragrance free formula is also a great feature for those with sensitive skin. Maybe a little pricey but overall a great buy because it works! If it works it's always worth it. :)
Tathiana Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una crema muy buena, es fácil de aplicar, se disuelve bien, no es pegajosa e hidrata la piel, es buena para cualquier época del año, pero en invierno no protege mucho, o por lo menos en mi caso. Tiene una rápida absorción, y viene en presentaciones de diferentes tamaños que puedes llevar contigo, si no te gustan las cremas con olor, esta es la tuya.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely l0ve this product. It helps so much in the wintertime for my dry hands. A little bit also goes a long way. It's about $5 for a little bottle, and even if you use it every day, it'll last a whole winter at least.
Arielina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff on my hands for winter or when my hands feel dry and needs a pick me up. It sets/drys quickly. This lotion is not oily at all. A little goes a long way that's another reason I like this lotion. I have it in my bag and shared it with others. They always ask "what is that", and say "they like it". So I'm not the only one. You just have to dab a little on your hand, massage and work it into your skin. All is better after. xoxo
Laura I.
Fairfield, CA
Okay - this is my fav!!! I use it several times a day! I am a *bit* OCD about washing my hands so this saves my hands from becoming red and dry lobsters. I keep one in my 👛 purse, one by my bed, and one in my desk! I usually buy it at Raley's where they have their lotions. It goes on slightly sticky - but within a minute it sinks in and all you feel is soft as a kitten hands!
Gabrielle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cream work well with really dry skin and frequent washing?
bassant A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it work well, my hands get very dry at winter ?
Gabrielle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cream work well with really dry skin and frequent washing?
Karena J.
Dundalk, MD
Does this leave your hands greasy?
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hand cream feels really good and does make your hand soft