Looking for an acne cream for stubborn acne spots, I’ve been getting some out of no where and I’m not sure why [product:neutrogena-onthespot-acne-treatment,-vanishing-formula,-075-ounce] is not working for me anymore? #skincare #acnetreatment

6 answers

I use Claridad 10% benzoyl peroxide gel 3oz off amazon and its helped my face so much. You cam use as a spot treatment or all over the face. For the larger under the skin bumps i use Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion and it helps sooo much. It takes about 2-3 days but its better than weeks like those ones usually last.
il y a un an
I've had the best results using a multi-step system twice per day. I cleanse with either benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid (I alternate morning and night.) PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Creamy Wash or La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Acne Face Wash I use a homemade apple cider vinegar toner, diluted with water (1:2) *This is optional, to treat acne scars and uneven skin tone, I use The Ordinary. Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% * Then follow up with University Medical AcneFree Terminator 10 Acne Spot Treatment + Redness Control Cream and plenty of moisturizer on top. I like the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size but anything gentle should work. Using this system, I saw results within the first few days. And I stopped getting new acne after about 10 days. Now I'm just trying to fade my scars and improve the tone of my skin.
il y a un an
If you haven’t tried Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, definitely try it! It’s one of the best spot treatments out there & works so well (plus, Ulta has 5x points on Mario Badescu until the 14th)! ✨
il y a un an
This one is no where near for that it’s super drying in the skin I wouldn’t recommend bar soap for you’re face I will recommend liquid it’s more hydrating then the bar ones.
il y a un an
We should follow each other.
il y a un an
I recommend Rodan & Fields. My daughter had the same problem and now her skin is clear. She loved it so much, she started being a sales rep for them. If you are interested, you can email her. She will give you a discount if you tell her I sent you. [email protected] I use their redefine regimen for aging and love it too. It’s a little more expensive than shelf products but it lasts a long time because it doesn’t have heavy fillers. My products from them last about a year. So it equals out to what I would spend on store bought products for a year.