Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverNeutrogena
Neutrogena Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara

Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara

Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara

does this take off all waterproof eyeliner and mascara?
What gauze/sponge/pad do you use with this?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara!
Diana S.
Chula Vista, CA
Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Diana S.
This is the best makeup remover you can buy. It is very efficient. I bought this 3 bottle pack at Costco and it is really worth it. The price is good, almost like the price of a single one. I recommend it
Elisa S.
Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Elisa S.
I avoid these products lately but it’s great to remove the waterproof mascara I’ve been using it. It’s a good product, I hate that’s it’s not Cruelty Free.
mayerling G.
michoacan
Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara uploaded by mayerling G.
Mi primer desmaquillante que probé y realmente mi favorito,lo consigues fácilmente,a un precio accesible,dura muchísimo tiempo el producto y retira 100% el rímel y maquillaje waterproof j
Andrea G.
Monterrey
Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Andrea G.
This is a very good eye MU remover. It feels silky and cooling when I apply it with a cotton pad. It doesn't sting my eyes at all and although my mascara isn't waterproof it is a very tough one to get off, and this did the job effortlessly. It does leave a residue, but I always cleanse my face after makeup removal so that isn't a problem. It feels oily/silky on my skin, but there is no oil in the ingredients so I get no oily film in my eyes using this. It is annoying we can't seem to get it in the UK highstreets, but this is one of the cheepest about, as other UK sites seem to only sell the 112ml bottles for around the same price as this 163ml, so even with postage it works out cheaper. Very good product I would highly recommend. :)
mariana V.
sanluispotos
Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara uploaded by mariana V.
If you are looking for a makeup remover which removes waterproof mascara and lipstick, this is definitely the onee, its oil free which is good for our eyes, and removes everything! I’m a model and for the photoshoots I use a lot of makeup, and this helps me a lot, I don’t struggle at all :)
Kris P.
Mérida
Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Kris P.
It's an excellent make-up remover, it does not irritate and you do not have to rub a lot to remove your makeup completely, also if you use it daily the bottle will last you for about 3 months or more, it is very worth it, I love it, if I recommend it.
Nadia T.
Weston, FL
Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Nadia T.
Excelente producto chicas, remueve a la perfección y no irrita los ojos me encanto neutrogena
Nae D.
Xalapa
I use this remover and I love, because I suffer from a type of dry eyelids and could not use any makeup, my Ophthalmology recommended it to me, and since I use it, I have no proplema when take off my makeup and with a help of this my problem it was solved.
Candelaria B.
guadalajara
Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Candelaria B.
one of the best make-up removers I have tried, it does not irritate the eyes, practically with a single cotton it removes the shadow and mascara without problem. excellent quality and price. it's one of my favorites
Carla P.
Mexico City
Neutrogena® Gentle Oil-Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover for Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Carla P.
Well, this make up remover is a complete inversión but for some tipes of skin. It is good for waterproof máscaras but not that much for face makeup, or eyes makeup, whenever you use is not like micelar water Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying, you have to wash your face after, but it is a good product, I would recomen for dry skin, but not for oily, it is affordable but not that cheap, and it has no smell, good product✨ (this is how it leaves your skin)

374 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ᏞᎥᏁᎠᎪ Ꮯ.
Anaheim, CA
il y a 2 mois
Holly J. il y a 2 mois
I don't have any issues when using this product